Why didn't he blow up the palace and rescue her after rejecting the grail?

Why didn't he blow up the palace and rescue her after rejecting the grail?

he's a dumb

Why didn't her absorb the servants becoming op and fucked nigrou and gilgamesh?

This is bait right?

No u

No

She's not human

And...?

Because like all masters Kiritsugu has a tendency to be irrational and make bad decisions.

because hes a worthless failure and couldnt get past the bounded field- because in his prolonged exposure to a magus family, with full knowledge that magi suck and that he is pitted againts them often, he never obtained countermeasures

Cant his origin bullets do something about it?

Because of grail cancer

Kiritsugu had repeatedly used the excuse of ‘traveling overseas’ to get Shirō to stay
home while he traveled to the Einsberns. He wanted to save his daughter, who had
been left all alone within the City of Winter.
However, no matter how obstinately Kiritsugu repeated his visits, Jubstacheit was
still unwilling to open the forest’s bounded field. That was understandable. All the
efforts the Einsberns put into the fourth Heaven’s Feel came to nothing because of
Kiritsugu’s last-minute betrayal. A man such as Kiritsugu would have to remain silent
even if he was punished, but Acht did not do that. Did he want to put the traitor to
exile like a stray dog and let it struggle on its last legs, and carry that shameful title
for the rest of its life? Or did he plan to let Kiritsugu never see his daughter again and use that as the most severe punishment that can be inflicted? No matter what, it
was already a fact.
Had he been the Kiritsugu of the past, the infamous “Magus Killer”, then he might
have been able to forcibly break through this icy bounded field and rush to his
daughter’s side. However, the current Kiritsugu had been touched by “Angra Mainyu”
and had already been corroded by this curse. His flesh was getting weaker and
weaker. His limbs atrophied, his sight began to fade, and he had completely lost the
ability to use magecraft. He was not much different from a terminally ill patient. He
couldn’t even find the starting point of the bounded field, and could only wander in
the blizzard, waiting till death.
He understood all his attempts had been in vain – recently Kiritsugu had already
faintly felt that his time was probably up. In other words, he probably hadn’t had
much time left since the moment he became cursed by the black mud.

>"saved" my wife so you gotta be a miracle
>I've been touched, touched by a manjew

What countermeasures would you use, user?

Because barrier

figure out a means of fucking with the bounded field/bypassing it

have a means of killing acht

its not like magi would look for hidden explosives

Damn, Kerry is a pretty tragic figure, even if he's an autistic edgelord, but having your daughter be taken away from you with the knowledge that she's in the keep of a cold, heartless old man who blames you for all his family's ills and is turning your daughter against you by blaming you for your wife's death must be truly wretched.

He does. Urobuchi straight up says that if the Grail hadn't fucked up his circuits that prime Magus Killer Kiritsugu would have been able to take back Ilya.

Does Kerry canonically fuck Iri?

They're not Matous.

Where do you think Ilya came from?

She's my daughter (wife)

Whose hand is that? I'm assuming its Kerry's, and he's taking the girls out for some icecream, right?

No it's mine and they are leading to a love hotel

It's the onii-chan she always deserved but never had.

It's been said many times that the Einzbern specialty is barrier magic. If they don't want you in you aren't getting in. Also grail mud weakened Kiritsugu considerably.

If he really loves her daughter he should have immolated himself

Kys yourself.

This is the only acceptable answer.

>Kys yourself
No, illya's cunny belongs to me.