Series that were ruined by romance cliches

Fuck Megumin filler

It wasn't Megumin's fault, more of the fact that Kazuma is slowly becoming less of the jerk we all loved.

>Fuck Megumin
sure

Darkness's character is legit garbage and not funny or sexy at all.

I'd filler up, if you know what I mean.

Says the salty Lalatinafag.

>series that were ruined by bad comedy

Watch the episode with the crocodiles and tell me that it didn't have good comedy

I won't. If a comedy series has only one even slightly funny scene in it in the first three episodes, then it's not going to get any better.

Only in the manga
The series may keep him the asshole he is

>romance ruined Konosuba
>blames the wrong girl
If anything, Cuckness is way more annoying.

Most series these days are ruined by male MC's (meant to be the author's self insert) that do absolutely nothing for the story.
Take them out and you'd still have a good story with a fun cast.

fuck off I don't want any romance at all, especially when Megumin is such an autistic cock tease, and 3 last vols resolved around their "romance but not really" filler

>meant to be the author's self insert
I wish it were the cause (I wouldn't be so angry then) but the romance shit happened because of Megumin's polularity, she already has like.. what, 2 filler backstories? The past 3 ln volumes pretty much resolved around their shitty kindergarten like romance, I wouldn't mind if it was an actually normal romance but NOOOO, Megumin is a total cock tease (hurr durr let's be lovers but not really) that later get's suprised Kazuma doesn't give a fuck about her

And why do you think that Megumin is getting so much content?
Sure her popularity amongst fans helps, but it's because it's the authors self created waifu. Obviously the writer has to play his self insert down a bit so that his intentions aren't entirely given away, otherwise he'd just be thought of as a complete weirdo.

Come on m8.

Megumin's character has steadily degraded as more time is spent on her romance with Kazuma and making her more waifu-like, leaving what's left to the same old explosion gag which long ago lost its freshness. Hell, at this point Kazuma himself pulls the chuuni act and explosions better than Megumin, with the advantage of being able to turn it off.

If any romance had to happen, it would have been healthier for Kazuma to go out with someone outside the party, so as to not fuck with the balance of the main characters and keep whatever romantic scene was needed scarce and appreciated.

Megumin should have been the MC.

She also should have been designed to be barefoot.

>Megumin's character has steadily degraded
She was a garbage one joke character to begin with. le explosion xD

Anyone else like megumin for non waifu reasons?

Yes. She has a good design, was entertaining to watch, and had great chemistry with Kazuma and Aqua in an entirely platonic way.

This. The episode where Kazuma almost dicks her was bad enough, but the one taking place in her manor was fucking irritating.

What's there to like about her besides the erection of explosion Darkness already does this for less situations anyway making Megumeme's entire shtick redundant

you.....I like you.

>fun isekai
>kept romance away from main girl for once
>silly fun relationship and wacky adventures
>suddenly romance drama shit from the side girls

Of course, we can't have nice things.

What's with loli fans. I swear you guys ruin the anime industry.

yeah