The pinnacle of Anime Fights

Will it ever be topped?

>Gil cucks get btfo here and he becomes power creeped in Fate GO
Have Gilfags ever recovered?

No it can't be topped. Except if you count the Heaven's feel movies.

I thought it was pretty underwhelming, like the rest of this anime.

>Gil cucks get btfo here and he becomes power creeped in Fate GO
Does he? Last I checked he's still S+ Tier at 9.0 and the highest ranked Archer.

He's still implied to be weaker than Solomon and King Hassan lorewise.

How the fuck is Shirou blocking a blow from a servant?

Gilgamesh is a weak shit

He still a mana induced servant.

UBW counters GOB spam.
Also Shirou gains the abilities of the swords users he copies while Gilgamesh doesn't.

Shirou is is a pseudo servant.

>projectile spamming
Literally Boruto and DBS have better fights from time to time.

Fate Zero was better

It's still better looking pablo

>Stand around explaining ability to opponent while a major factor of why he won in the VN was not letting Gil a chance to breath

If Shirou BTFO Gilgamesh how easily would Archer have if he used his UBW on him?

Looking and their fight in CCC and how hard Emiya got btfo? I don't know.

he wouldnt have, thats the point

Yeah, but then who isn't, outside of gods and top tiers?

Archer isn't the MC so he doesn't get plot armor even though he's superior to Shirou in every way

Even more easily.
If EMIYA was the player character and Gil was the enemy, EMIYA would win too

>Implying plot armor affected the fight
Gilgamesh is overrated trash

>You defeat him
Archer specifically planned on Shirou countering Gil because Gil was too arrogant to even try against a normal modern human and faker, who barely even qualified as a magus.
If Archer had used UBW on Gil, Gil would have probably been super salty about having to do it but still would've used Ea anyway, before letting Archer in close enough to stop him.

Dragon Ball Super already did.

>Not Black Clover

You dissapoint me, Pedro

>Shirou can beat Berserker, Saber Alter, and Gil but Archer can't.
Nasu is a hack

You think he's joking? We have passed the time where only high budget anime can have good fights. Weekly shonen battle anime can too. Sometimes even better than any of those high budget anime.

I mean Shirou is stronger than Archer.

Archer killed Hberserker like 5 times or something. Shirou only killed him once. but yeah saber and gil are asspulls.

>archer
>worthless edgy faggot who does everything wrong, betrays all around him and his ideals

>shirou
>upstanding fellow who perseveres to do what is right against the odds

of course archer cant win

>Shirou can beat zombie Herc without god hand, Alter who was ordered only to stop him not to kill him and Gil in lol mongrels mode.
Shirou is below Bazett tier without plot armor

More like
Archer
>Realistic ideals like Kerry and not autistic shit like "muh hero of justice"

>sword spam
>"he wasn't really trying anyways"
>newly gained ability sucks against pretty much every servant EXCEPT this exact one
>pinnacle

>being a hero is hard
>better KMS
wonderful ideals

>Kerry
>Realistic ideals.
user pls.

Come on user, Archer gave up on his ideals dude is a nihilist

>Realistic ideals
You mean doing everything wrong and then trying to erase it all through some magic bullshit that might or might not work? Yeah, sounds like Kerry, alright.

Archer had it way worse than Kiritsugu, mind you.

No he's not.
He just hates childish ideals like Shirou's

>newly gained ability sucks against pretty much every servant EXCEPT this exact one
UBW was established before, though, as well as the fact that Shirou saps knowledge from Archer.
And I don't see what's wrong with that, considering that the whole powersystem in SN hinges on compatibilities.

everything bad in archers life was his own fault with the exception of the fire

everything bad in Kerry's life was his own fault with the exception of the zombie plague

Maybe if you include his CG janitor work. His life as a human wasn't as bad as Kiri

>living as a tool his whole life and finishing it in the noose
At leasy Kerry got to retire.

that is also true

both of them deserve everything bad that happened to them

Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact he had it way, way worse. Kerry at least got to die without even more bullshit waiting for him afterwards.

Kerry was hoisted by his own petard, Archer was executed by the people he gave everything to try and save.

>Kerry at least got to die without even more bullshit waiting for him afterwards
depends on the kerry

edgemya exists afterall

>Archer was executed by the people he gave everything to try and save.
Yeah but according to his bio from fate extra, before that he was chilling with his merc bros and his waifu whom he didn't need to kill unlike Kerry

Extra Mumei isn't EMIYA.

Good lord do I despise the after-the-fact lore. It's not even retconning, but it's still obnoxious.

Is Assassin Kerry a Counter Guardian, though? I'm guessing he must be.

But his back story is pretty much identical

These are all from basically "what-if" stories, so don't take them too seriously.

>These are all from basically "what-if" stories
yeah like "what-if" nasu couldn't create anything people were interested in after fate so he kept beating the shit out of a dead horse

You say that, but then Archer is a what-if scenario in the first place, none of the FSN routes lead to his scenario.
Come to think of it, who was summoned as Archer in EMIYA's timeline?

yes, hes a janitor

and he surprisingly mopes less than EMIYA

Yes he never met Iri so he became a CG

At least you can just ignore the existence of shit like that and pretend that only SN-Zero-HA trilogy exists.

Maybe I can ignore it, the rest of the world doesn't

kill yourself, fatefag

Arash. It all went like in Fate, except he killed himself via Stella in the Berserker fight.

Karna vs Sieg already topped it though.

Why Gilgamesh is a shit sword fighter?

Because he never needed to.
His usual MO is to stand there and shoot random shit from portals, in exceptional cases he has to swing an oversized dildo in their general direction.

Fate is shit

Well put.

Still Archer Emiya.
That's how time travel B.S. works

When he's paying attention and actually taking people seriously, he can do just fine, just look at him blocking Saber's attacks in the Fate route.
Him goofing against Shirou is due to him being completely unable to accept the fact that some shitty modern human can even touch him, let alone kill him, and not getting serious enough until far too late.

Shut up Siegfag

Not at all because Gil wouldn't underestimate a Servant as much as he did a random teenager.

>fire Ea at the ground on day 1 of the war
>wait in the spaceship while everyone else suffocates on the shattered earth
this is an unbeatable Gil strategy prove me wrong

>Residents of the RSotW came to laugh at you

He reinforces his body, how else do you think he do pic related without ending up a smear in the sand from pressure alone, and how he jumps hundreds of feet into the air?
It's made a point that he can use reinforcement on his own body to boost it up tremendously, and all his abilities took a hueg power up during his fight with GARcher, by the Gilkek fight he was probably packing straight B level stats under reinforcement.

Nah, it rocks every servant just as good or better than GoB can.
It's only when he goes into a direct combat when he has no chance - his imitations, no matter how many he has - won't hold up to the real deal(they have a single grade drop off) and the skillset he saps from them doesn't quite compare to the raw ability of a servant who spent his entire life mastering his weapon of choice.
In sheer blade spam he can turn servants into cacti even better than Goldie ever could.

*blocks your path*