Post some rare Osamus

Post some rare Osamus

There are so many in the first chapter.

How much longer is the hiatus?

Damn I miss wt so much ;__;

Considering Kuga was on the poster for this year Jump Festa I think the chances of returning when the author feels better as a monthly or getting Oda treatment are pretty safe.

The manga was selling a lot, behind the big ones like Black Clover and Hero Academia World Trigger was one of hte most profitable series.Worst case scenario the author will probably just write the drafts and make someone else draw it, he was improving but if his healths demands it there is no helping.

>we will never have another Osamu teaches Yuma how to be Japanese chapter again

I am sad they dropped that plot point.

I'd like to think it's gone but not forgotten

They also got him to eat some barbaque, he seemed to have trouble with the sticks.

Him going to Kageura's Okonomiyaki was partly WT SoL.

When WT was still being published weekly it had better sales than BC.
Neighbours being bad at being Japanese is still an active plot point. Notice how Hyuse holds his chop sticks.

is the anime worth a watch?

Stay away from it

lots of fillers or garbage animation?

It's a Toei adaptation of a long running series

Gargabe animation, it kills the pacing of fights-

okay thanks anons.

garbage animation makes the fights look choppy. The fights are a lot more fluidic and smooth in the manga. Like the pace of the action is maintained but in the anime it is slowed down significantly to increase run time.

>the fights that had the smoothest animations were the ones in the shitty filler arc

Toei why

Rare thread.

Watch openings for some nice songs and animation (big, scary and evil afto!), read manga if you haven't and then find your favourite fights on Youtube if you want.

New chapter never.

>Still getting 100+ doujins in comiket despite being in hiatus longer than hunter x hunter

>none of them are scanlated

Praise fujos for keeping WT awareness alive.

lel

dead show the one shonen i actually liked

The one saving grace is that this series sold a lot despite being on a hiatus for over a year.
One can only hope he returns from the grave soon.

It will most likely will, I predict it will go the route of HunterXhunter but rather of actually illness than just pure laziness