Tfw no Chi-chan today

>tfw no Chi-chan today

Other urls found in this thread:

b--n.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But today is the last one.

It's out on CR.

I can't stop seeing a tiny mouth and a thin wiggly moustache.

subs should be out sometime soon

The end. S2 never

Abe senpai, we need more of your propaganda

I'm thirsty all of a sudden.

wew

literal goddess

Hugs episode was the best one.

Is watching too much happiness to just remember your own life bad for you, anons?

CUTEST wife

That pink-haired girl there is a trap by the way.

Before these go away forever, what exactly is an Irish Coffee supposed to taste like? I've made a few since the episode aired but it pretty much just tastes like only coffee. Am I doing it wrong?

Not sure exactly what HS is doing.

it's coffee, with cream and whisky.
you can either mix the cream and whiskey yourself or use irish cream like bailey's. If you can't taste the whiskey you aren't using enough.

the only solution is to go to a bar and find a ronery office worker cake to tenderize

chi-chan is gone forever

"i did end up liking drinking you Sora"
what did she possibly mean by this

Ok thanks, I'll guess I'll try to add more next time.

>late subs
>for a fucking short show
How is this even possible?

So I still have a chance.

Chi-chan's chichis

You'll never be a stay at home husband

Men are very proficient at producing fluids.

>those thighs
MUH

shes too cute

b--n.net/

God damn you know she fucks like an animal, that guy is probably given her all sorts of filthy ideas. Maybe they swing?

It's a Christmas miracle.

>Not sure exactly what HS is doing.
Maybe they are waiting for the softsub release, since Freak only has a hardsubbed video.

Yeah, it's a shame that HS are chosen by God himself and there is no other way of getting subs if not for them.

I've already watched the episode, but I'd still rather have softsubs.

How often does he get to pound Chi-chan?

Oh cool it just came out.
Looks like it was just another CR fuck up. Based on my meager knowledge of moonspeak, Sora never specified that Chi-chan would grow to love drinking itself, it was more like "I'm sure you'll start to love it". And then at the end, she said something like "I really ended up loving it, alcohol and Sora".
tl;dr CR messes up yet another diabetes-inducing scene.

every single night. after she indulges in her evening drink she indulges in her evening orgasms provided by her boytoy bartender husband.

Quite the QUALITY butt but still a butt nonetheless belonging to delicious Chi-chan.

Partly why I feel this would make a great Hentai premise.

Cute ending, but part of me was hoping she'd get pregnant at the end, the irony being she can't indulge in his drinks for 9months.

was kitaeri right for the role
or would you have preferred yukarin

>yukarin
Enough. Stop bullying the granny.

>tfw no NTR