Reminder that Tomboys never win

Reminder that Tomboys never win

A shame since Ichigo x Tatsuki would still bem a better couple than Ichigo x Orihime (though I'm ok with Ichihime) and in my opinion, Tatsuki's post time skip design is hot as fuck.

Tatsuki got shafted into irrelevancy so hard, I fucking hate kubo

She was never in the running for the IchiBowl.

>reading seinen (disguised as shonen) for the romance

only feminine women with nice tits and long hair should win

>this is genuinely the mentality of some people
Disgusting.

>Reminder that Tomboys never win
soon

good

Isn't that the genuine mentality of most Japan?
Aren't Tomboys just supposed to be a phase and when you get serious about actually being with a man you need to kill that side of you and be like everyone else?

It's hilarious that there actually existed people who thought Tatsuki had any chance in hell to get Ichigo?

Good

tomboys are for reformation

Can you imagine what life must be like for whatever kid these two would make? I cant imagine their kids having any freedoms to enjoy by having a disciplinarian like Tatsuki as a mother

How should you treat a tomboy?

I'd imagine that she'd probably treat their kids like Orihime minus the vague homoeroticism.
Like your bro.

like the best of bros

>tomboys never win

it's equally hilarious that people on Sup Forums actually give a fuck about shipping in Bleach

sauce?

And we must be eternally grateful for that being the case.

Japanese comedy is a art

Well, likable tomboys.
Love and care for your best bro.

Well you got me there.

She didn't even get a proper ending. Much like most characters

She was garbage though and the editor's winner. It was an asspull end and we all know it.

>botan
>garbage
>editor winner
Look at the author's twitter and you see nothing but Botan art, and the horned Loli. If you read the story again, nearly 100% of all the romantic moments are between MC and Botan, all the chemistry, all the characterization. Botan drives the plot, Botan is the best friend, Botan Botan Botan. Toward the second half of the story, which is marked BY Botan's confession, Aoi appears only reflecting on herself, and Botan becomes closer and more of a confidant to MC. Botan, more than anything else, drives MC's development.

The Journey is very much still Aoi's, though. The story revolves around her, she is the main heroine. But she never had very good chemistry with MC, they never really knew one another that well. Really, the themes of the story comes down to "Botan teaches MC to tell the truth, MC teaches Aoi to lie."

Cruel

mah nigga

I dropped LWA because Akko was so retarded it hurts, but Amanda was fucking gold.

>ywn lick Amanda's sweaty armpit after her workout

I know i'm late to the party i binged the manga last night and today but
FUCK YEAH FUCKING FINALLY

>Never in the running
She would've been if Kubo did the smart thing and killed worst girl Orhime off.

Like theirs anything else to give a fuck about in bleach.
Shipping
Bankai's
And Aizen
Everything else is not worth caring

Did Kubo hit it and quit it with you or something? You sound exactly like SJ you dirty slut.

Spirited Girl SUPREMACY
the first chapter is way better

They're both good.

What is the purpose of tomboys?

To marry and have children with.

>Spirited Girl SUPREMACY

ty my nigger

>Reminder that Tomboys never win
But the tomboy won in the original harem war anime.

To be the ideal women.

>won
>athletic career ruined for birth of daughter that just got isekai'd anyway

Actually, Tatsuki lost because childhood friend, not tomboy. Childhood friends never win.

But on a more serious note MC of Shuffle has like 6 other women that want the D and give zero shits that he's no longer single what with polygamy being legal. Does anyone really think he only ended up with Asa down the road? Still, Asa finished first.

To suffer for our sins

To impregnate and take responsibility.

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

I forgot the name of this doujinshi.

I remember this doujinshi where a tomboy gets mistaken for a boy by a bunch of trannies and gets all made up in front of her friend who took her there in first place.

When the principal comes and the trannies must hide everything they hide th girl and boy inside a locker where they fugg.

The girl used to show everyone who called her a boy her vagoo btw.

>Otokonoko ja Naishi!!
its probably this and i'm only doing this because i'm in a good mood, next time go to /r/

Exactly.

Thank you. I almost forgot.

Was Rukia a tomboy?

Tomboys like being treated like a bro who you sometimes go all sappy for. They actually appreciate the whole prince fantasy more than girly girls do.

To grow up to be really fucking hot.

Unironically thought second panel was Ichigo.
Fucking Kubo sameface, man.

To kiss & hug and make excited about being seen as a desirable young lady

You are disgusting.

To suffer

Those Shiba genes hard at work.

Should tomboys be pure or slut?

what the fuck was the point of this character?

they can be both user, and that's what makes them great. A tomboy that acts like a total slut, but becomes meek under the sheets - or a pure tomboy that becomes a cock slut for her beloved. Yin and Yang, user, it's all about balance.

>Thinks that having Tatsuki's BFF killed off will make her lust for strawberry dick.

Tatsukifags everybody.

She was supposed to be a lot more than she let on.
She fucking SAW ICHIGO'S DAD in his SHINIGAMI OUTFIT. She's almost certainly got Shiba genes, herself (from looks to personality to being able to fold up Ichigo no probs). Hires another Vizard at the end to replace Ichigo...

If there are characters I feel Kubo had plans for and abandoned it was
Ikumi Unagiya
Kuukaku Shiba
Tessai Tsukabishi
and even Urahara himself

It was because Kubo likes adding new characters instead of developing old ones.

Reminder

2nd best girl

He would have eventually seen her in the Soul Society, so it's all good. Though she'd probably be a poor peasant selling her body on the street to survive because Heaven sucks in Bleach.

This

Technically they do win when they are the main characters.

Why must they lose?

It was said that most never meet people again after death, I think due to just how many there are and the time needed to search. If they knew in advance where to go to meet it would be possible though.

>just Japan
Go outside sometime.

First one, then the other.

To idealize and romanticize.

>THIS is Kubo art
What the fuck happened?

He refined his ability to draw. It became pretty fucking stylized in a cool way but it lost a lot of its rougher charm.

This one did

And we hate her for it

>Otokonoko ja Naishi!!
thanks lad

There's no point in that. Everyone is online now.

Botan was just genki, she has boy's hobbies but didn't' act like a boy nor dress like one or anything of the sort

Busty tomboys

Protecting other girls during monster attacks is a classic tomboy move.

Not really, justicefaq, prince type, lesbians, and reverse trap also fill the bill

But we love her mom.

Who has no route and only an unvoiced scene where she has sex with her daughter because her seiyuu was a famous singer that didn't want the reputation

What about when they're in a sports anime?

Well manami sort of won in Asobi ni kuyo, notable for being one of the few harem animes to actually resolve in favour of the harem end BEFORE the series finished. Looking at you IS.
The series was quite shit basically just fanservice but it shows that tomboys sort of win sometimes kek