Goblin Slayer

Is possible that tgere is a "good goblin" out there? One that is different and even kill his own kin for their crimes?

Yes, even goblin slayer thinks so.

Chapter 19 in English when?

Ftomnwhere is thay solid snake gob?

A good goblin?

There might be, if we just looked

But I think...

...The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes.

But let's assume GS randomly and wothout trying run into this "good goblin", how he would react?

with distrust, and always ready to stab the fucker at the smallest misstep.

GS is a sane person. Fool me once, shame on you...

Remove it just to be safe.

A good goblin is still a goblin.

This he knows they can use your sympathy to their advantage when corned remember the Goblin lord he used that tactic all his life when he had his back against a wall to escape death

Sold gob vs big GS

They are a parasitic race. Nothing good can be born from them.

Something that kills their own kin should not be trusted at all, goblin or not. The only "good" goblin is a dead one, and if a goblin actually killed other goblins out of some sense of "goodness", it'd know it's better to just kill itself as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

Under that logic, the Goblin would first kill all the gobs before killing himself. That is ehat the punisher did in that "what if?" Where he killed all the marvel characters.

>Something that kills their own kin
humans?

Even if there were, would you really want them moving into your neighborhood?

Humans kill each others all the time user.

Solid Goblin is dead.
Good goblins are dead goblins.
Therefore this goblin is a good goblin.

>GS sees gobbo
>gobbo says its good guy
>yea, ok
>gobbo is kill
That is pretty much how it would play out.

He would kill it anyways just to be sure.

>individual or group of semi civilized gobbos warring with monster gobs
At least that would be a development

If Goblin Slayer turned into a goblin, would he kill himself?

Yes...but only after all the gods are ded l.

Only after he has killed every other goblin.

>One that is different and even kill his own kin for their crimes?

Nope. But how about a lv 99 goblin?

what if the good goblin is also a oppai loli crossdressing female (male)?

Kill it with extreme prejudice.

Goblin Slayer doesn't work on level system.
She'd immiedately get all her bullshit video game bonuses removed, raped by her fellow gobos and then murderd

Oh god, I just love the thought of that smug disgusting little shit being fucking ripped apart on the inside by hot goblin dicks, not understanding why she's not "SUPER POWERFUL AND AMAZING" anymore before GS fucking crushes her skull and burns her alive

ow the edge

Even in her own setting she is weak to magic, gs only needs to magic Priestess put spell on her

The only bad people are those who deny rape.

>Is possible that tgere is a "good goblin"

Since we have never seen a female goblin, and since we can assume that all goblin births are the product of rape and murdered victims, then no. There is no such thing as a good Goblin, unless the mangaka says there is, through some chain of coincidences, where a human female fell in love with a "good" goblin and gave birth to more "good" goblins out of love. But honestly, that would just make me sick to my stomach and full of rage. I read Goblin Slayer for the RIP AND TEAR, of humans trying to survive a world full of dangerous entities of varying power.

Please check for spelling mistakes if you make a thread.

Sorry, i am gob in phoneposting.

That scenario doesn't work, no gob that already had contact with it's kin upon birth can be good.

after Christmas

>rape
>not good

>someone cropped my shitty edit and used it as an OP image
Y-you too...

Or she becomes lv 99 equivalent of GS reality

Merry Christmas user.

So please fuck off.

What about Hobgoblins from Touhou?
They are related to brownies and pretty much western zashiki-warashi.

There are loads of doujins of those gobs rapins all the SDM

the only good goblin is a dead goblin

LEADS?

>doujins
So?

There's also one where they fail to rape Yukarin and get sent on a train

What if the Gobbo was already part of a team, and they vouched for his good will?

That could wirk if the gob was wuth helmet and fighting wuth then for some time.

Nah mam, solid goblin with a normal eye looks better, it humanizes it more

Just search touhou and goblin in the panda.

She has the power of cute snowflake, Goblin Slayer has no chance.

But he'll die bravely trying to gut her, sticking to his principles, and that's what matters.

goblin bump

Why?

GS is a half human-goblin

No he is not.

Half gobs doesn't exist in GS' world, anything the gobs rape only produces pure gobs.

Is cannon or just a omake?

Jesus just read the damn manga, there's not even 20 chapters.

Chapter 15, page 32.

I wouldn't trust a Zebra if I saw one walking down the street and neither should you.

I've been wondering this for a while. Maybe he will do as Javert and kill himself after his whole view of the world is broken.

>Goblin slayer is a goblin.

reminder that we still don't know why zebras have that pattern and they indeed can't be trusted

Goblin slayer is a slayer, not a goblin.

I still hate pandas more than zebras.

What's the goblin image from?

Pandas are too dumb to survive they shouldn't be allowed to stay as a species

A new manga from some days ago, is about a crazy princess trying to "isekai" MC and the demon princess protecting him. Typical lewd situations happen to MC, but his reactions to them aren't typical.

Loke hell Priestess will alow thay to happen, is already the main rwason why she is sticking with him.

Is already after christams, where is new chaoter?

Under that premise and logic, it just means that there are no "good" human.

I assume that Year one is going to end with him realizing that his Goblin Teacher isn't a good goblin; either raping and/or killing someone he cared about: and that there aren't any "Good" Goblins.

So I'm gonna need everyone in this thread to pose for a screenshot.

his teacher is not a gob, is a reah, for fuck sake

Aya, go away, i was just playing touhou battlenetwork and you sddenly appearing spook me!

>Goblin slayer is a slayer, not a goblin.

The only person he could "care" in year one is CG and she is still alive in present, so nope.

Christ, I thought infanticide only occurred in primates.

Don't hate the genetic dead-end. Hate the government that commercialized them so, and that actually gets paid a yearly rental fee for the pandas they gift to other countries.

>People still thinks the rhea was gob.

Why is he a Shirou?

The only good goblin is a dead goblin.

You know, I always assumed he was just being sarcastic.

>GS, at peak of his insanity
>Sarcastic
He just recently did a joke and it sucked ass and you expect him to already be able to do sacarms?

>his teacher is not a gob, is a reah, for fuck sake

You can't blame them, his master is as ugly as any goblin.

So she's around GS to prevent his (imo inevitable) demise?

If GS could pull a Battousai on gobs he wouldn't have asked for help to protect the farm from the invasion.

>Christ, I thought infanticide only occurred in primates.
Let me tell you about bottlenose dolphins

Hamster and fish eat their babbies, some birds peck newborn birds to death and that's just the shit i saw on an Sup Forums derailed thread.

She (and later the other characters) realized that if GS was alone he would keep going in a mission "not matter how tired or hurt he is" until every gob is dead or he dies. Being in a group forces to hold back a little (remember how, after killing the ogre, he still wanted to check the temple for more gobs but the party stopped him?

Chinks are chinks.
But red pandas are way cuter and better than any stupid B/W panda yet they recieve no love.
Pandas also consume a lot of resources other endangered species or people could use instead.

I'm not quite sure what is happening in your pic

I remember the documentary about this, really fucking crazy dolphins

they kill their young for fun

He's a Goblin Slayer, not a Slayer Goblin.

If he was a Goblin, he would be Slayer Goblin or Goblin Slayer Goblin, not Goblin Slayer.

Kinslayer.

Is that argas?