The staff wants to do more but need good BD sales, how do we force 11s to buy?

The staff wants to do more but need good BD sales, how do we force 11s to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/妹さえいればいい。-Blu-ray-BOX-上巻-小林裕介/dp/B075RCDHTG
tenso.com/en/static/guide_buyee_index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trash belongs in the trashcan

Money can be exchanged for goods and services OP.

Split the series on 2 BDs instead of 6 and charge slightly more for merch.

It was a good anime.

That show is pure garbage though. I don't know who or what sort of audience the author was even going for.

And "b-but BDs don't matter in the current year!!" BTFO yet again
Though I'm glad this show flopped, it was pure shit.

Why don't you buy a BD yourself, OP? Typical leeching subhuman.

>Split the series on 2 BDs instead of 6
But they did exactly that,

Did that user who wanted to translate it receive the volumes I sent by mail?

Didn't even watch it because it looks like generic haremshit. This shit genre needs to die.

Don't be a tard then, it's not harem
captcha: WANG ROAD

Story for samll childrens who still believe in santa claus.

TV advertisement of source material has ended if you want more buy and read source material because second season never.

Fuck off with your twitter shit.

Fucking nips and their shit taste.

This.
I only watched 3 episodes, but still what was the fucking point of making everyone think the MC's "sister" was a boy? The "comedy" sucked hard and the silver hair girl was also straight from some cheap ecchi haremshit judging by her behaviour and obsession over MC. And in the midst of this mess, it laso tried to be "serious and relatable". Seriously what was the author thinking while writing this shit?

It never tried to be serious.

>thinking

>typical backstory about getting bullied
>not trying to be serious

>covered in a short flashback and never talked again
Yeah it was never serious.

Are you implying we should pay the nips to buy BDs?

There was also scene where the girl slapped the MC because "muh feelings" and it was done in the typical anime dramatic style.

Como on, he was calling her slut.

Did you even bother to watch?
Of all scenes you could've picked up, like the anime one, you get those that were done for the sake of "why are they friends?" purposes?

Glad I picked this up. I watched each episode with a glass of wine, it was really enjoyable.

Well I did drop it 2 months ago so I forget some, but still the fact that author felt the need to add bullying and slapping scenes to make them "friends" clearly shows what was she going for.

this is a good show, hope it gets good sales but probably not since you need a high iq to understand this show

How do I buy BDs guys, or do I need to ask the buyfags

There you go: amazon.co.jp/妹さえいればいい。-Blu-ray-BOX-上巻-小林裕介/dp/B075RCDHTG

You would need some proxy service for the delivery, something like Tenso: tenso.com/en/static/guide_buyee_index

In any case, you are looking at about $150 to $200 per BD BOX (there are two in total).

>150 to $200 per BD BOX (there are two in total)
For 6 episodes 150$?

Welcome to anime pricing. Niche market means you have to sell it at those kinds of prices.

More like $175 per BD BOX, each of which contains 6 episodes, yes.

All media is overpriced there. It is not exclusive to anime.

That's not what overpriced means

I dont understand how people acept this.

You don't. It's just how the world works. Your favorite thing won't get a full adaption.

I want to see Kani win, maybe next year

A normal season for a show cost 30-60$.
I cant believe people buy this.

Meanwhile

Stop being a third-worlder poorfag, maybe? Let's be honest, if you like 10 shows per year (that's 2-3 shows every season) enough to buy their BDs, that would cost you about $3500 per year, which is really not a big deal. Then again, there are like 5 shows, at most, worth buying every year, so the cost is much lower. Paying $1750 per year is really nothing.

>the MC's "sister" was a boy
Wait. He's not?

I spend at most 600$ a year for my hobbies because i know how to manage my money and avoid getting ripped off, if you think that level of animation deserves 300$ you re a Chump.
>Hey Goy buy Battlefront 2 its only 70$ and if you enjoy it buy some lootboxes.

>7 volumes in a movie
Kill me.

Yep. I also can't believe it costs 200k to make a 12 minute anime. It simply doesn't seem right

The same way they accept it costs x times more to live in Tokyo than the bumb fuck town they came from.

Your budget NA release isn't coming with a character song CD, an all heroine binaural drama CD, a radio show episode, an advanced screening highlight video, Japanese cast commentary, a booklet, and a fancy box featuring brand new art.

So, you clearly didn't watch.

>pays 600 a year on hobbies
>not getting ripped off

That doesn't make sense. Mass produced entertainment is mass produced.

I never said that this particular show is worth buying (it isn't), just that collecting anime is not expensive pastime. I personally purchased the BDs of only one show this year and spent about $400 in total.

If you actually watched the anime and read the LNs you'd know they're just going to skip the filler volumes.

>just that collecting anime is not expensive pastime
It isn't. 40bucks for a couple of terabytes and you're set for at least a year.

There had no "drama" to make them friends, they were friends already. Those scenes were
>hey, you guys have nothing in common, why are you guys friends?
>well and that's it
>I see

And those flashbacks were
>I called her a dicksucking slut, she slapped me and we became friends
and
>I was bullied and stopped going to school, had nothing to do and started reading his novels, became a novelist and met him

Stll going to be rushed as hell.

Tell me a single show worth 300$ to see.

You can mass produce all the copies you want, it's not going to make the Japanese media market any bigger.

They don't care about the size of it or they'd have made them cheaper.

How does reducing the price of late night anime increase the population of the country exactly

>pirate scum
Right. Then just don't have the gal to complain or to have any expectations whatsoever.

This is a personal choice. I find some shows to be virtually priceless and asking for mere $300 is but a gesture of good will.

That's not my argument.

I'm not complaining. The industry is more professional than it ever was and talent will always win over whatever commercial shit you watch

Fuck this, where is horizon S3

Okay, how does reducing the price of late night anime increase the number of foreigners that speak Japanese then

I pick about one show a season to buy BDs of. It helps that there are only 0-2 shows a season I like enough to buy.
This show was not one of them. It was complete trash all the way through. The only reason I watched it at all was a lack of options and excess free time.

That's not my argument either. Feel free to just respond to your own posts directly instead of insinuating I have anything to do with them though. It's an anonymous image board. No one would be any the wiser

I agree. I also own the BDs of Ranpo Kitan.

Feel free to never post again if you're not even going to attempt to make anything resembling a point then cry like a kindergarten girl.

I'm not crying. And crying is pretty much a universal thing.

It doesn't matter when it's the novel's own author doing series composition.