Would you cross the wall of Jericho to snuggle with her?

Would you cross the wall of Jericho to snuggle with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1131941/3459603a8f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ja. Asuka ist niedlich

I'd cross it to bend a turd on her futon, then leave.

Yeah but I'd still pretend not to be very interested.

What a cutie pie.

You know what happened to the walls of jericho, don't you user?

Depends on how close Chris Hansen would be at the time.

Newfag here, what happened?

Yes, nothing can stop the Jew.

This basically. The Jew is too strong.

I'd let her cross it first like she did in the series and the laugh in her face for her own inconstancy.

I wouldn't say strong, but tenacious. And highly annoying.

Why is this pic hotter than most of her fanart?

Because believe it or not, most people hired to do work are generally pretty good at it?

Are the Asuka/Rei/Shinji raising project games any good?

Unlike, you know, Asuka.

Is that a reference to It Happened One Night!?

Jesus shut up

>Shinji jacked off to Asuka's unconscious body rather than fucking it
How gay can you get

Given kaworu, pretty gay, I'd say.

You cannot touch God, user. Even Shinji knew his place.

He didn't want to hurt her. So he was exactly triple gay, but he got better an hour later.

>not knowing how to play the long game

You give her the D straight away and that's it, mission accomplished, she got what she wanted. But you tease her, you jack off with her knowing about it, push the limits, that by the time you do conquer her she'll be greedy for you and explode from your touch.

I wanna smell Asuka'shair

How do you know she knew Shinji fapped?

Who's that awesome looking bear supposed to be? Is that undertale? How does it know my feelings?

She was catatonic, not dead.

in what episode did this happen?

End of Evangelion

Aren't we told in one of the documentarys that one of the reasons/possible reasons for her disgust at the EoE was because of the jerk off scene?

Instrumentality u retard, Asuka pretty much tells Shinji.

The walls of jericho were actually pathetically weak, and the Israelites destroyed said walls with the sound of blowing trumpets alone

If you want to draw a parallel to NGE, all of asuka's emotional defenses are equally as weak

thanks! Im going to re watch

Possibly, probably. Anno knows a bunch of westen stuff.
The scene is very similar

Thus why she said walls if Jericho specifically, another case of the classic 2deep4u from the edgy writing of the nip who wrote NGE in probably one weekend.

>The walls of jericho were actually pathetically weak, and the Israelites destroyed said walls with the sound of blowing trumpets alone
No, God destroyed it. Just like Reigod destroyed it.

>edgy

She saw it in his memories / mind during instrumentality.
What of MERGE THE MINDS OF ALL PEOPLE you didn't get?

BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWWWWWWWWWN

That's what I thought too, I love John cena

HE'S BRINGING JERK OFF FANTASIES! HE"S BRINGING STUPIDITY!

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL OF JERICHO AND MAKE SHINJI PAY FOR IT

Honestly why didn't she just reference the Berlin wall? Maybe that retard Shinji would have understood it then...

He's from super robot wars. He wars robots.

Are there any good NGE creepypastas?

Because people used to run away from it or over it in a reckless manner. He would have taken it the wrong way.

I'd cross it to get to those tits

Haven't seen any. Closest thing I found was the ghosts of mars rpg thing.

Berlin wall fall probably didn't happen in the manner of this world because we can assume 2nd impact changed things up a lot.

What's ghost of Mars?

Yeah but people got through it, plus I think the Berlin wall is known more by Japanese people than the Jericho wall. Maybe the Great wall of China?

Imagine having to eat her lcl ridden pussy every day while she ridicules you. Imagine having to do it on those days. Disgusting.

NGE is already weird as it is and i doubt anyone can write a creepypasta that leave a stronger impression than EoE
Maybe there are some fanfic trying to tell the story of the terror a normal person must feel when facing an Angel, but not a creepypasta

>implying she'd let you
She only likes Kaji-san!

EoE already feels like one

exhentai.org/g/1131941/3459603a8f/

First of all, you man up, manhandle her, after eating her out you stick you dick deep into her despite her protests.
Second, a warrior has blood on his sword

Couldn't find a link to it but it's a greentext story about a bunch of friends who got down to play a space rpg, only to be scared shitless by a really nasty and emotionally manipulative gm. They lost any semblance of time and self by the time the game was over, and some of them started losing the line between the game and reality. It was apparently that good.

But by then surely she would've seen enough horrible shit committed by the entire human race that Shinji jackin it one time and regretting it afterwards would comparably seem like no big deal? I mean if you mind meld with everyone you'd see the worst things ever done.

I'm pretty sure that Asuka would care more about herself and her coworker than some literally whos.

The really unsettling thing is you wouldn't see a lot of interesting horrible shit, like the mind of a serial killer or someone who's had a paranormal experience. Tang would be exactly like Sup Forums and r9k/, embarrassing and incredibly lame.

Taking notes.

Its open to interpretation, but i think you get to see the people who are the closest to you before.
Also, maybe because shinji was a the one triggering it, he was easier to """synch up with""" .
Remember that bu the end of the instrumentality beginning, shinji was fucking bombarded by other peoples thoughts.

Finally, we all know that the world is full of fucked up people, and we mostly dont care. A friend of her acting weird draws her attention more than a serial killer in Australia

Maybe not snuggle with her, but if I were shinji I would probably tease her by then moving my chair and cello right outside and start playing.

>"Buckle up, second child! You got seven more days of this before the wall falls."

You'd also see some of the most incredible things ever.

>get tang'd
>finally know what it feels like to get laid

I'm ready lads.

tang isn't real

You don't want to know what was the first thing that came to mind.

That's actually pretty accurate. You would come across some incredible shit sometimes (like a guru or genius epiphany) but like frequenting those boards it'll probably get lost to you in the other 99.99% drivel.

I thought this was tang. I mean besides the fact that you can lie about everything, it's a close analog.

Only a few days more for instrumentality. Just because it is 2 years late it doesn't mean it isnt happening.

We said the same thing about the movie, once or twice per year.

Don't be rude to Jesus, his birthday was just yesterday

>Jericho
>Required the aid of god and a shitload of persistant Jewish Musicians to bring down

>Berlin Wall
>was overrun by a bunch of impoverished, angry peasants.
>Also not a biblical reference.

are you sure about that? Didn't 2nd Impact not happen until 2001? Berlin Wall would have been down for awhile now along with the Soviet Union.

NGE basically is one huge, long one.

but now that you mention it, I'm now getting this idea of Shinji basically becoming a Creepypasta author by relating his experiences through his own perspective.
>At first he's just ranting
>People think he's making up good shit
>Shinji decides to roll with it
>if not for 3rd impact (or assuming the best scenario where the rest of the world returns) Shinji goes on to become a horror novelist.

>mfw everyone who got tang'd basically experienced one large orgy

There's also the problem of trying retaining individual identity and separating others.

>Didn't 2nd Impact not happen until 2001?
Oh yeah, you're right. For some reason i was thinking 1990. But still the Berlin Wall was a little more topical than Jericho (especially considering it aired in 1995). They probably wanted to distance the world of EVA a certain extent from the real world.

Can you tease someone like Asuka?

Her mental 'wall' seems quite strong, and breaking seems it would more likely result in something weird and not very cute nor sexual happening.

>snuggle with

You mean foreplay?

in otherwords, for the fa/tg/uys among us: the Tang'ing at the end of Eva was basically Warp Exposure.

From what I got, once you're in tang you can't have any new experience. It's like an archive. You can look at when other people had sex, but if you come in as a virgin you come out as one.

There was no Berlin wall in NGE because the axis won WW2 :^)

Tang was just Humans Exposure without the benefit of lies or sugarcoating.
Leliel, Arael, or the one that got Rei would be warp exposure, but also regular rape.

I-IT'S CHRIS JERICHO

AND HE'S ON TOP OF THE CAGE

IS HE GOING TO DROP??

OMG HE'S--

JOHN CENA

>UN
>Independent China
>Japan's territories pretty much the same as modern Japan except for Tokyo-3 and geofront
Only bit of evidence seem like more relevant Japan and China.

Just touching your dick to the sight of Asuka’s bare breasts caused him to bust a nut. He got as far a humanly possible

If your family made an alien give birth to a robot your country would be relevant too.

*Germany not China

I’d just hold her while kissing her

Maybe he just had very vivid imagination. I mean this is Shinji we're talking about.

Of course it is, they sell it at the supermarket.

Eh, in Shinji's shoes (okay and with more courage in my part) the tease would just be to let her know even if she plans to be the dealer I'll still play the game.

Fucking Slaneesh.

I'm not even sure Japan realized the Berlin Wall had fallen in 1995.

>no alternate universe where Evas battle angels via wrestling moves
>complete with huge sections of Tokyo 3 that turn into ring ropes.

>He thinks that what they sell on the supermarket is Tang
Enjoy drinking Lilith's Cunt Liquid

>but if you come in as a virgin you come out as one

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ten to one she'd end up raping you. No that I, a small fat immigrant from Honduras with a pube beard and gaming shirt, would know anything about this type of girl.

Anytime anywhere bitch. What did you think this post was all about?

Its a little more than a archive. You can still somewhat interact and create new events with other people in the dream like state, it just too erratic and mostly meaningless as you have little control. (IE, the kitchen scene)

But its not physically real and you still wont stop being a virgin

Why do you think the two thirstiest people on the planet were the first to leave? To a romantic spot? Was it because they had too much sex in tang?

>Her mental 'wall' seems quite strong
lol not really. If shinji gave her an intimate fuck i'm certain it would've broke.