One will protect you. The other 8 will try to kill you. Choose wisely

One will protect you. The other 8 will try to kill you. Choose wisely.

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Heaven_Ascension_DIO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haruhi duh

The only correct answer

Aqua
I might die but I'll die happy

>Light Yagami writes Haruhi Suzumiya
>Eishi invites you to his restaurant
>his food tastes so good you strip
>suddenly drunk Aqua is sucking your cock

What now?

Anti-spiral, easy.
The various kinds of bullshit the others have probably just straight up wouldn't work on the Anti-spiral.
Haruhi is the only other character there at all worthy of being a contender but she isn't conscious of her powers meaning she would be a very poor choice for someone to actively protect you.

rolo

Sounds like the best case scenario honestly

jiren

the work of the gods ends here

antispiral only real choice, haruhi is possibly stronger- but she would be worse at protecting you

meanwhile the antispiral can just stick you in his pocket dimension and nuke reality to nothing

Don't worry she'll revive you

In the later novels, Haruhi protects people unconsciously

The Antispiral is the only choice. They can just teleport you away to another dimension, nuke Yagami for good measure, and that's it, you're safe.
By the way, choosing anyone but Jiren or the Antispiral is pointless, because none of the other 7 can protect you from the Earth being blown up by either of those 2.

Anti-spiral could trap everyone else in an illusionary dreamworld where they THINK they successfully kill me and they'd all be none the wiser.
Haruhi is the only one in Anti-spiral's ballpark. It would probably join in on trying to study her along with the various other organizations, since I can't imagine Anti-spiral would be okay with a human (?) of Haruhi's nature existing.

If I don't choose Light he'll kill me immediately so I'm fucked no matter what.

There is at least several seconds before Light looks up your photo and writes your name in the Note. Jiren or the Antispiral should be able to kill him before he finishes.

Jiren is the most bullshit. He transcended time itself and shook a dimension of infinite size. All the hax the Anti Spirial has won't work on Jiren. I legitimately expect Jiren to shrug off Zeno's erasure hax after universe 11 loses.

Haruhi, if only so she can introduce me to Yuki

>Light is retarded
>Aqua is useless
>no idea who 4 is
>Lelouche makes his plans too overcomplicated
>Akko is Akko
>Balogna Buu is made of bologna
>Antispiral can be killed with yelling
>Haruhi is too autistic to do anything

Dio is the obvious answer since he has [THE WORLD] and buff vampire powers.

After the Earth is blown up, Aqua just reincarnates me on another planet with cute loli's, busty liches and masochistic bitches?

The World won't work on Jiren.

Jiren can survive any and every attack Dio could possibly do against him and stopped time would not even work on Jiren.

i would just puck light, i can show him this picture and tell him everyone's names and he could kill them all in like 10 seconds

El Hermano de Jiren>Everyone there

I agree with you. If it was implied that protection was active instead of being so vague I would have gone with Haruhi though

im with this guy aqua is best

Death note only works on humans.

Antispiral is not a person and therefore has no name
Haruhi would have to want it or Light wouldn't be able to get her picture or something
Rolo probably isn't his real name
Lelouch can't be killed
Aqua would be able to come back to life

The anti spiral is literally omnipotent. The only reason it lost was because it deliberately held back to increase despair by making the spirals think they stood a chance. Having said that I would choose Aqua because I could pay her to have sex with me instead of protecting me in a battle that would likely destroy the entire universe.

>the entire universe self-destructs
welp

Jiren. Ignores all the hax and curbstomps everyone.

Light can only kill half of them even if he has access to all of our resources
Aqua could bring me back to life but she would lose to geass or intense physical restraint
DIO loses to most of these people
What the fuck can Eishi do
Rolo can't do much on his own but Lelouch is literally immortal and has geass so he could kill most people, the problem is protecting me. If he was willing to give me geass then it could work out
Akko loses hard to a few people
Jiren is strong but not on the level of the anti-spiral
Haruhi could do it all theoretically and at least the Earth can't explode but if she doesn't care enough I am gone

Whoops
Anti-spiral has the most accessable defensive power and Haruhi would have to care a hell of a lot to go to a different dimension to kill me which ties into my argument for her

If you choose Jiren the nigga will cross his arms and watch you get killed.

Jiren can literally break out of alternate dimensions on strength alone. He broke through time itself. If he can land a corporeal blow its over. If not, Anti-spiral should pray that he can't do something like hakai

How do you not get the Anti-spiral?

His thing is that he is always only just more powerful than his opponent. The only reason he lost to TTGL was because he acknowledged them, not because they were stronger. If it's a straight up fight Jiren goes down like every other spiral being that isn't from Earth.

Are we assuming that they use spiral power?
Multiversal labyrinth would end them.

I choose myself cause I could beat them all.

Would the Death Note work on Haruhi since she's literally God?

No limits fallacy.

The power of one god against a power of another. Shinigami are more like parasites than real gods, so I would bet on Haruhi winning that either because she isn't technically human or because Light can't find her picture without is being corrupted or the sorts.

>Created and blew up a universe
>Not shown to be capable of omnipotence
Nice try retard.

That's not what omnipotence is

I don't think the antispiral held back, at least not in the later episodes. It told the heroes they had no chance, apparently to demotivate them and make them give up the fight. But the heroes continued fighting and in the end they were stronger than the antispiral.

It is explicitly stated in the show that the Anti-Spiral has no limit you fucking sperg.

It was certainly held back by philosophy, or it never would have given the spirals any chance at all.

Go rewatch TTGL again, that isn't true.

haruhi is literally god
if she wants to protect me, she can just poof the attackers away

JIREN SAMA DATTEBAYOOOOU!

Either Anti-Spiral or Haruhi.

Anti-Spiral held back. He reached STTGL level and surpassed in an instant, destroying all the mechas until they were forced to attack him at his core.

Aqua. Hopefully they only want to kill me once
Worst-case scenario she sends me to a universe they can’t reach

Lelouch and Rolo all the way

Lelouch might be able beat everybody with geass, but it's just too hard for him to protect me. Jiren and the anti-spiral can both destroy the Earth and me along with it.

>Having said that I would choose Aqua because I could pay her to have sex with me instead of protecting me in a battle that would likely destroy the entire universe.
The only intelligent post in the whole thread.

Kiero.

Even if Jiren is stronger than the Antispiral, the Antispiral could simply teleport me to another universe/dimension.
Jiren hasn't shown feats for traveling through multiple universes (it wouldn't surprise me if he could tho)

Jiren can princess carry you in his big arms, everyone else ain't man enough.

He could give you your own geass though and if you end up with teleportation you've won.

>Choose aqua
>Die
>Get revived

I think the joke is that none of these characters would do a good job protecting you.

I won't count that out, but geass does have inherent flaws. Jiren can almost certainly act quicker than anything I can do.
The upside is that the power I would get would give me more personal influence in the matter.

But Rolo can't stop moving objects right? I dunno I may be wrong since its been a while since I last saw this anime.

Does he count?

Geass (in canon at least) has to do with the mind. Rolo couldn't stop things like the rocket that was shot at his Vincent.

Jiren.

DIO is not that jobber Hit.

I would say that The World is a different type of "time" than Cage of Time, but even then DIO is limited by range and duration of the ability.

Heaven Ascension DIO is a big upgrade. He can tank infinite-energy attacks, and punch through Gold Experience Requiem's "everything becomes zero" defence.
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Heaven_Ascension_DIO

How would The World Over Heaven compare to the anti-spiral?

>this Geass was unable to stop inanimate objects or physical phenomena such as speed and momentum

How the fuck did he stop the Knightmare Frames then?

Knightmares are controlled by pilots, who have to give active effort to make or continue any action.

I vote for the reality warper.

You need a set amount of your body left for Aqua to revive and literally the only reason the MC from KonoSuba ever has that much body left when he dies constantly is he has an SSS tier luck stat.

Unless you have SSS tier luck, Aqua is literally a death sentence.

I think that the benefit of choosing Aqua is that she will probably let you have a new life in another world.
Not entirely useless.

>Everyone else trying to survive
>Meanwhile I get to go to fantasy australia

Haruhi, no contest. If Haruhi likes you and doesn't want harm to come to you, she'll bend reality to keep you safe forever. Then you spend the rest of your life fucking her brains out.

Anti spiral
>Universe buster
>Has not revealed his true name so is immune to light.

Hit could literally stop time for several minutes and choose which people remain frozen.

>If he was willing to give me the Geass it could work out
He can’t do that though?

I'm actually interested as to what would happen. Would that really kill Haruhi? Wouldn't an actual god be immune?

Bearers of code can grant geass to those who may fulfill their desires. His desire is to protect me, and because of that a contract can be made.

Jiren only broke out because Hit has a shitty version of a time""""stop"""" that's fucked over by anyone physically stronger than him. Jiren would win over Dio for a variety of other reasons but this retarded "Stronger than Time" thing Toriyama keeps saying is fucking retarded

No way she wouldn't like anyone in this situation. Multiple powerful beings with absurd powers are trying to kill you, she'd find you interesting and probably want to marry you on the spot just to be around you.

>Blitz Giorno with GER and Johnny with Act 4

Why is Dio so underrated in this thread?

DIO Over Heaven is not Canon to Jojo, and even if he was only DIO: The World was in the OP.

>pick Aqua
>kill myself
>let the others know I am dead
>get revived by Aqua
>spend the night drinking and fucking

This plan is probably the absolute best if you can get it all to work out correctly
Either that or find an extremely quick way to get code from Lelouch

Why even add the Anti-Spiral in this? He completely fucks up every other character.

haruhi's a god and there's a version of dio that's a god
eishi is the main 'joke' choice there, at least akko can use (some) magic

There's no way for him to kill Haruhi
Geass has been shown to have an effect on the collective unconscious.
Jiren could theoretically do something if he is fast enough since the speed of the anti-spiral really hasn't been demonstrated

How in the fuck did he lose to Jotaro again if he has all that tankiness, then?

Asspulls ofc

Jiren is the only one that could do it.
Hes potentially a literal God killer, but decides not to because of JUSTICE.

Without other stand or hamon users, is DIO basically invincible?

Haruhi would probably be the best choice although the rest would still probably chase and damage you without killing you so she gets excitement from it.

OH MY MISPLACED KICK

Haven't watch Death Note, but could Yagami write Anti-Spiral or Haruhi into his book and possibly kill them? Is it really that powerful?

Death note only works on people, and the anti-spiral is a collective.
Haruhi is some sort of god so there are a million ways for it to fail.

Well I think "God" trumps "Death God" so probably not.
Anti-spiral is like living entropy so I doubt the death note can do much about it.