Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SevR3wSypQ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtube.com/watch?t=4s&v=-ettjiCOgvQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7TCFkdFr6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thread
Deletion in 3, 2, 1

Whats the next invention they'll come up with?
Ninja artillery?
Ninja nukes?

Shut up, Cyborg Ao is the coolest thing to happen in the Boruto Manga so far. And also, I think it'll be ninja flashbangs or something.

1010 going full sundowner?
youtube.com/watch?v=SevR3wSypQ8

Art imitates life

Is this fake

god I wish

No

No
We mgr now

>ninja flash bangs
We’re literally introduced in the last chapter

metal gear shinobi

I like this, I hope it goes full sci-fi before the end

Unfortunately no, it's over...

I really hope they drop the ninja tech in the next arc, or at least tone it down. because they are making the manga really shitty

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

how is it making it shitty.
its honestly better than what shippuden had to offer

I don't really mind it but I just wish they had integrated it smoothly among the ninja techniques of the kids and treated it just like another weapon instead of a special snowflake OP move.

The nigga i using a fucking minigun

I honestly can't believe. We went full circle people. Boruto is a huge pleb filter and is unironically too smart for the retards of twitter and youtube. Narutards hate boruto. Sup Forums.

What went so right??

uhh bijuu powers, eyehax powers are somehow not special snowflake abilities, but somehow guns are snowflake powers??

>Implying Boruto losing its audience is something going right.

Ninja tech will only get more relevant from now on. Even if Boruto and his team don't end up using it as part of their standard arsenal, Kara surely will. The autonomous puppets are just the beginning, next you'll see Katon sentry guns protecting their hideout

Meh, I wouldn't go so far. The number of retards in the threads I see on a regular basis proves you wrong.

I don't see why people are freaking out about that thing. Look closer - it has a scroll jammed into the side. It'll probably fire a stream of pressurized water bullets or something.

>And also, I think it'll be ninja flashbangs or something
Literally already a thing. Basically SM Kabuto's White Dragon Rage in a can.

hmm. The narutard audience is somehow great for it. honestly losing that audience and becoming a great series is kinda great though
care to explain though. Borutobros are much better than narutards. we are not hated as much and we can have discussion without resorting to such faggotry

>waaah i hate things that are different and advance the story and build on the world established in the previous series
>t. culturally illiterate brainlet

The problem is that Naruto's whole thing wast hat it was black clover but with ninjas instead of pirates.

Guess that means 2018 is gonna be Black Clover's year to shine!

ninja tech is fine but why in the fuck would you give him a minigun, and 4 barreled one at that, fucking retard whoever suggested this.

>care to be more precise about who you're talking about?
And derail the thread? Yeah, nah.
But yeah you're right we might be hated but not as much as narutards used to be.

eh I wouldn't count on that happening. The anime left a bad taste in everyone' mouth. the manga is great as it is thought the current arc was kind of
mediocre

>next you'll see Katon sentry guns protecting their hideout
And Raiton-powered lasers blocking intruders' path in their hidout.

The gattling guns were the symbol of force that ended era of the Samurai irl.
Read between the lines nigga!

I don't think we are even hated here in Sup Forums. I guess the reputation narutards had kind of carries over for boruto

I think the story is moving towards the same themes as "The Last Samurai", paralleling Japanese history.

With the advancement of technology stuff like samurais/ninjas is outclassed and outdated.

I could see Naruto playing a role similar to Ken Watanabe's (although I personally doubt he'll die) and Boruto to Tom Cruise's.

Snek in Solid Snake's outfit when?

>I think the story is moving towards the same themes as "The Last Samurai", paralleling Japanese history.

Who parallels The United States of America then and the two (2) nukes?

There is already mentions of western influence
Where do you think that they got Hamburgers from?

Kara, maybe?
Foreign superpower forcibly bringing about change?

It's hard to say since we don't know a lot about them yet.

The series literally opens with Konoha in ruins, the Hokage faces decimated, and Kawaki and Boruto both agreeing that the shinobi world is over.

So yeah, it's pretty fucking definitive.

Was that necessary? I've always wondered why they revealed something so critical early on

Well, that's the end point but they could get there in different ways, exploring different themes, which is why I didn't want to make it sound certain.

Are you guys actually self-aware? You know that everybody on this board and the anime community thinks your the most cancerous community currently in existence, even these so called 'narutards' look down on you guys because atleast they new when to jump the sinking ship.

To generate interest. They were vague enough too to keep things from getting spoilery. Naruto could be dead or literally in some other dimension/prison etc. It also guarantees that the story will eventually reach that point, which prevents things from getting too stupid or samey.

*knew

You wish. Most of Sup Forums really doesn't give a shit because they're all following their little series, same as us.
>anime community
Nigger why should I give a fuck?

And yes, Narutards are STILL worse because they refuse to jump the sinking ship, and instead complain about why there's ice cold water up to their waist.

The Ootsusukis

Fuck you. I want them to bring in the tanks.

I like naruto and I like boruto (the show not the character, he's a little faggot)

I like sumire and I like sarada too.

Boruto: Fall of the Shinobi vidya when?
youtube.com/watch?t=4s&v=-ettjiCOgvQ

got any proof of that. It seems to me narutard that your the cancerous community in the anime community. you guys complain about boruto not being muh shonen and then go on to complain about the mc being a gary stu when he is far from that. and remember

FUCK OFF NARUTARDS

pretty much this

Well gentlemen?
Are you ready to sign?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7TCFkdFr6g

you're*

>little series

There's a Boruto general polluting this board at literally all times.

>refuse to jump ship

If you look at the ratings and sales, it's obvious that a lot have but you can't blame diehard fans for wanting to continue the journey of a 15 year old journey and being annoyed when the franchise they loved was butchered by a glorified intern.

>There's a Boruto general polluting this board at literally all times
Have you looked around lately? Sup Forums is a cesspit of shounen generals. DBS, BnHA and SnK just to name a few.
>muh ratings
>muh sales
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel sorry if you feel that you can only enjoy something if it's popular.

Your average Borutard everyone... yeah we're definitely the brainlets here amirite guy's?

>franchise they loved was butchered by a glorified intern
In one year Kodachi has made a story and characters far superior to the Kishi's when he had 15 years to tell it.

why are you arguing with him?

>implying we didn't see that when they shot meteors out of the sky

I just hope one day whichever communist hellhole these people live in get enough foreign aid to start providing healthcare for them which they so desperately need.

Got any proof with those ratings. holy shit why do people talk out their ass instead of just not going to threads they don't like. and also, the same seasonal moeshit anime threads are better retard? atleast boruto generals discuss the plot and theories rather tha

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Borutotard has a mental break down
wew

> the plot and theories rather tha
Rip user
F

>Borutofags really believe this
The show is boring and bland

stop arguing you autists

No, you're just too stupid to enjoy a slice of life and too impatient to let a story get underway.

Those other generals are for popular and relevant franchises though, not festering corpses like this one...

Also

>muh sales
>muh ratings

It's going to be fun when this manga gets axed and Ikemoto is jailed for Pedophilia.

It has characters that I know about and care about because it took time to let me get to know them and see their lives. Something the Naruto manga almost never did.

wewlad

Holy shit what is it like to be this butthurt? Naruto is over, user. You can move on. What are you even still doing here?

Look up the manga sales and ratings you idiot, it's been dropping like brick every volume.

They dont actually follow the series so they have nothing relevant or on topic to say.
Recycling tribalist shitposts over and over is their only contribution.

how dare you

>tfw too smart for actual story

>ifunny
These are the people who hate Boruto.

So they really only swapped Sumire and Metal so Sumire can stand near Boruto?

>can you move on

Yes, when they give this the GT treatment...

Have you ever considered the possibility that nobody wants to buy volumes for a monthly series if they can just read it in Jump? Only collectors are into that shit, anyway.

What's the point of a story if I don't care about the characters? That's why the original series was trash. Almost all the characters were unlikable or completely undeveloped.

>le ifunny xD
oh how Sup Forums has fallen

>There's a Boruto general polluting this board at literally all times.

What are you talking about? There's not many daily threads except for once a week for when the episode comes and at the end of the month when a new chapter comes out and discussion dies out in a few days. Compared to shit like super which is pure shitposting

In any case attracting a shitposter like yourself is good since it shows the series is popular enough for you to waste time on. I haven't seen one for months

>waaaah why can't they just cancel the bad meanie poopie series so I can go back to living in my mother's basement
Holy shit. Does it really bother you that much? HA, you're fucking pathetic.

There should be fewer threads honestly. Like, 1 every 2 days.

SoL doesn't belong in Shounen.

What's with salad's face here

>Boruto likeable

You guys really have shit taste don't you?

Also how can you develop one-note characters which have only one defining characteristic: daddy issues

>Borutotard
>calling others stupid
Your kiddie show is garbage

Just report and ignore guys

She cannot believe she has to put up with this shit to be Hokage.

>waaah why are they trying to explore and flesh out characters at the start of the series before things get serious
>waaah why isn't there constant fighting during an era of peace
>waaah

Naruto had more fillers in its anime, they accomplished nothing, and people didn't bitch as much as they are about 20+ SoL-themed episodes.

And yet you're here.

Hell yeah, Boruto is likable. He's a good guy who just wants to have good times with his friends. He's not sure what he wants to do with his life (until the movie) and is afraid of growing apart from his friends as time goes on.

It's also great to have a shonen MC who isn't a retard that fails at everything until it becomes convenient for him to succeed.

Anime Boruto is a boring gary stu with zero personality. Manga Bort is just a little faggot. Both versions are shit.

Fuck you're right. Everyone else is with their teams. Why not just swap namida and wasabi over too?

Generic as fuck

What's there to explore and flesh out? The only characters with decent back stories are Sumire and Mitsuki, by this time tomorrow there will be no more interesting characters left to develop. So what then? More daddy issues?

>Gary Stu
>Gets BTFO by Kakashi
>Has to constantly get bailed out by Mitsuki and the other students