ITT: Useless characters

I'll start

But Mordred does have a use OP, for bearing my children with. Wife status alongside having the kid? Optional.

Dead servants can't bear children

I don't even know wtf was happening in the episode.

Assassin poisons the area, poisoned Modred and all she had to do was continue doing that.....but instead she snaps her fingers, stops and allows plot hole bullshit to happen.

How the fuck does a master inject a heroic spirit with some liquid, give her a huge power boost, cure her poison and then get her a new outfit? It was the most ridiculous thing I ever seen so far in fate and I seen Shirou take out Gilgamesh.

Until she gets unpotatoified

I was surprised to learn she's really completely 100% fucking dead. She died in such a weird and roundabout way I was expecting her to pop out of the sun at the heroes moment of greatest need or something, but no, she's just fucking dead.

What was the point of her character anyway? To show Leff is really bad? Motherfucker is dead by the end of chapter 2 anyway, everybody in FGO just fucking dies like it's nothing, the whole game is filled with filler characters.

The show could have done a better job, i.e. actually showing it, but her master injected her with the hydra's antivenom. Remember, he had the baby Hydra as part of his payment from Clock Tower.

New outfit was her just dropping her armour since it was useless against Semi

>tfw "Daddy" will always think of you as nothing but a bastard

>5.0
Still better than her dad.

It's almost like FGO wasn't very well written and was so poorly received that Nasu had to drop everything to take over writing the story or something.
But yeah, it's fucked and bizarre.

futa

This jobbing slut.

>look at me im retarded and im posting it again ebin xddd

Global Rule 6, user...

how is Shirou taking out Gilgamesh ridiculous

Leff doesn't truly die until Solomon.

We need the pasta

When will they make a THICC saberface?
>Inb4 jalter