Shut up weeb

>He thinks ratings matter in a show that already has over a 100 episodes

Yeah, no. It doesn't work like that.

>Edition

Not this again

I think it's time to come back.

>Kefla thread

>The ratings are falling for a reason.

It's because they haven't ringed out Gohan yet. That's what everyone wants to see. Also fuck the u6 retards. They can stay gone.

>edition
Waifuretards blowing the fuck out of themselves again it seems
>died as collateral damage from the demon school of martial arts' victory
No coming back for those felled by the CHAD himself. See: Cell.

technically Cell can activate Dorado since he has Frieza's cells PLUS midi chlorians so he can even go GOD and use kaioken with no downsides since he's an android and never tires PLUS he's immortal from having inherited King Piccolo's everlasting youth.

Super Perfect Golden Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken xINFINITY Cell WHEN?

>there are people who still think universe 6 will stay gone for good

>Because they haven’t ringed out Gohan
Nice headcanan. They want ro see the grls.

>no VAs
Even if they get brought back your waifu won't have any more roles in Super.

Speak for yourself. I wanna see Gohan get surrounded by Dyspo, Toppo and Jiren and Spopoviched for an entire episode before Freiza decides to save Gohan by death beaming him a dozen times and kicking him off the ring.

>Speak for yourself
Back at you buddy.

You are subhuman if you don’t want to see the girls. Your opinion doesn’t matter anyway.

>your waifu won't have any more roles in Super

>kefla a fusion of a prodigy saiyan and legendary super saiyan, shouldn't be this strong wahhhh mommmyyy girls can't be toughh!!!
>anilaza, a fusion of three bots that base vegeta considered trash and a fodder doctor character that c18 trashed, is acceptable because...he's badass xD

When will the fandom admit that it's sexist?

Look what happened to Bleach. Just because you're a long runner, doesn't mean you're safe and could fuck around.

This isn’t Bleach, this is fucking Dragon Ball.

Hey complain all you want. I know what real entertainment is and you can't tell me my idea for a Gohan focused episode where he gets brutally beaten for the entire run time is bad.

Why are waifufags so fucking retarded

First it was “What everyone wants to see”
Now it’s “My idea of entertainment”

>prodigy saiyan
You mean fodder. All the people overestimating her capabilities when she ended up SS3 zoned and Cabba tier, they were nothing but false flaggers doing a poor job at stealth hyping her.
She is also god ki zoned and will never get even SSG due to no yamoshi ghost in her universe even if it gets wished back.
>legendary super saiyan
No such thing exists in Super. None of Broly's lore ever happened in Super and the fembroly having a snowflake transformation that behaves unlike every other saiyan so far means nothing in the end because even at her best just before the fusion she remained sub SSG fodder, despite all the half assed attempts at hyping her with Jiren's meditation being disturbed by her screaming.

So are you saying you wouldn't want to see an episode where Gohan was punched until he was coughing up blood and kicked around between three guys like a soccer ball while Freiza OHOHOHOHOHO until he took pity on him and kicked him out of the ring?

>weeb

imagine being crushed by them

Who? Chances are this pic is about some fodder fighters that got themselves erased with the CHAD's victory.

Why would they eliminate this? The only answer I can think of is Toriyama's trying to tank his own show.

UH, TO ALL THE SAIYANS OR MONKEYS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE ITS FOR NON-SAIYANS ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE SAIYANS SLAVES AGAIN!!!

ebic reference

Literally everybody was celebrating them being out though.

How could ToP have been rewritten so that it's not "U7 beats everyone"?

>comparing Bleach with Dragonball

One does not simply cancel Dragonball. It is a worldwide success story.

do we really need another thread

Jiren knocks out everyone in 10 seconds.

>us
>Toriyama’s show
Maybe because Toriyama wanted to give the Saiyan girls SOME usefulness in making GODku more powerful.

Maybe in your spic echo chamber. Out here in reality the ratings have been freefalling ever since.

How long until I can stop seeing this fucking eyesore of a show on the front page of Sup Forums

So Sup Forums is supposed to be a spic echo chamber now?

Jiren goes to the center of the arena and performs a kiai shout at 100% power.

Oh look, it's another virgin triggered by the Chads of Sup Forums. Sorry your moeshit doesn't live up to the quality animation and writing we get every single week.

Once Toriyama croaks.

This will probably be deleted relatively soon anyway

Chances are your pic related died a virgin though. Unless she got herself raped by her own gang which would be kinda funny actually.

Caulifla literally got herself killed by saving Goku from U3.

Take note cuckhan and jobgeta fags
THIS is the face of a true chad

No it fucking doesn't brainlet. These are the only numbers Toei cares about.

Yes I only waifu virgins. Doing otherwise makes you a cuck.

>cucked at every opportunity trying to catch Road Runner
>Chad

If they put a word filter on the word "Gohan" and changed it to "spics go home" and then instabanned anyone that posted pictures of Gohan, Blanco or the word CHADForce, they'd reduce the number of spics and jungle niggers on Sup Forums by 95%

>complains about moeshit while posting bug eyed sticcgirl that could fit right in the typical seasonal moecrap

>narrator says that goku is the leader of the team
NOOOOOO IT ISN'T FAAIIRRR HE DIDN'T EVEN GET BLANCO YET

Now you’re trying to make Sup Forums into your echo chamber. Pottery.

>If they put a word filter on the word "Caulfia" and changed it to "spics go home" and then instabanned anyone that posted pictures of Caulifla, Kale or Kefla or the word cutegang and keru, they'd reduce the number of spics and jungle niggers on Sup Forums by 95%