A-user did you forget?

a-user did you forget?

yes

Yes I forgot.

i'm busy right now, ask someone else to remember you

I was busy trying to wok out what I would do at the end of the world.

No. SukaMoka when.

This anime made me sad :(

No I will never forget. It truly was a hidden gem of 2017.

>hidden gem
??

I'd never forget about the happiest girl in the world.

>expecting tripfags to have functioning brains.

How do you guys think she's hanging in there?;.;

It's a hidden gem, cause this thread will have less than 100 posts.
Prove me wrong Sup Forums.

I had to use google image to remember I dropped this after the first episode.

Never. She's always in my heart.

I wish I could have made her the happiest girl in the world.

Tasteless faggot.

>self inserting as Willem
Why do you hate yourself?

I will never forget dropping this generic character filled trash.

>so generic you remember the show from a single pic with the fem MC and post in the thread about it

>so generic you remember the show from a single pic with the fem MC
I'm not him, and I liked the show, but how bad is your memory that you wouldn't recognize the female leads of shows you watched six months ago?

He dropped the show because he though it was generic, why would he remember her generic face?

s2 when?

Are you going to scarborough fair, user?

Will I be able to find happiness and escape suffering there?

Not yet, SukaMoka hasn't finished.

No. How could I ever forget you? I'm not the leprechaun here.

Still pissed the hell off that the episode 1 insert song for the OP sequence there wasn't the actual OP song. Did make it playing again more impactful, but shit if it wasn't a waste to not use more often.

Everything went DIEjoubu.

I wanted to wish Kutori happiness.
But then I realized she already has it.

Why is she so happy?

I want her to sit on my face

i wanted to like it because i like those tear jerkers ever once in a while but this won was too blatant with the shit
no subtle moments to build tension or worry, just a bipolar show

sorry for typos im drunk

>im drunk
It's OK user; we know you didn't really mean what you said.

Never ever

Posting the spoilers from the novels one last time before the year ends.

Ren & Willem get sent into a illusion-world made by the Shiantor, the first beast.
The Shiantor is actually Almaria and in this illusion they have to go through several events back 500 years ago, which is how they get to know what happened with Elq, end up freeing her, and setting Almaria to rest.
Because of this the Shiantor gets divided into both of them and they now become immortal, have beast powers, etc.
Due to Ren being a Fairy she is able to suppress the first beast's urges but Willem goes through a hard time.
Stuff happens and they get separated.
Willem's memories get wiped in order to keep the beast side in check and on a occasional series of events he ends up running a tavern with Elq.
Yes, Elq is alive again after being freed by Willem and Ren during the Shiantor's illusion and she finds her way to Willem.
Ren goes back to EbonCandle & Suwon and all of them start searching for Willem.
More stuff happens and the floating isle countries start to make experiments with the fairies in order to gain military advantage since the beasts that could reach Regles Aile are all practically destroyed by now.
The experiment goes wrong and Willem chooses to intervene using his beast powers, only to lose control and go berserk shortly after.
He then fights off against Rhan, Ithea, etc. and gets back-stabbed by Lakhesh with Senioris.
William then activates Senioris' Immortal Killer ability himself and gets sealed for X years.
EbonCandle can revive him but doing this would turn him into a beast which Ren says no.
Ren and Elq stay with Willem the entire time while he is asleep.
Vol.5 ends.
SukaMoka happens.
After some time and the events in SukaMoka, Willem manages to awake on his own, memories fully restored, and goes to the Fairy house.
On his way a girl that resembles Cthulhu falls on him and when he meets Naigrat he says a Tadaima line to which she answers with a Okaerinasai.

I was hoping for a dokidoki happy ending where she lives all the way to the last episode.
FUCK YOU
EVERYTHING WAS NOT DIJOUBU
2 NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH

Nope. In between my ratchet rap, bullshit hip hop and other weeb songs, Scarborough Fair and Always in My Heart get regular rotation

>EX volume never.
I just want to know why Ren got so attatched

cute fairies

Always in my heart, S2/SukaMonka when

How's the LN?

Yep, I want to forget already

It's great. Anime didn't adapt it very well, could be miles better.

Will it make me sad?
I want to be sad

It will, for sure. Vol. 4 especially.

>emojishit
Kill yourself.

Сука

he is right tho, character designs were generic, suffering was generic but well paced, the redeeming factor was setting

Would you comfort a troll?

This scene was brutal.
Brutal.

Unironically AOTY for me (so far).

How can I forget you when I'm playing Mirishita everyday?

Was decent but the adaption was rushed as fuck, especially at the end, and I didn't give a fuck about anything except the world's happiest girl and her relationship with the MC.

Was it the only

The original author clearly wanted you to care about the happiest girl in the world and produce the saddest viewers in ours. He did the series composition himself after all.

I wish I was as happy as her

Season 2 please

I certainly didn't forget best girl winning.

season 2 never

I want to touch a troll.

No, but she did.

nope

This looks like a good series, according to you anons.

It is a good series. I'm actually going to pick up the licensed LNs once they start releasing them.

Read the first Volume of Suka Moka and Is actually pretty good , but i miss Willem. And the group that translated Suka Suka Ex they are going to translate Suka Moka , but I do not know when they will.

everything was not daijoubu

> Read the first Volume of Suka Moka and Is actually pretty good
Is there a translation?

No , i read it in japanese , i buy the first 3 volume in amazon.jp .

I wish I could be half as happy as Chtolly.