youtube.com/watch?v=B6T5vglWfNE
youtube.com/watch?v=YMYKSjOF5Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=qF7ZMou6TdI&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will there be sex?

Of course not.

>wanting to fuck your daddy

Kyoani will change this.

>“Please, stay by my side… I do not mind however you treat me. I simply want to be with you. That is all. Nothing else… is necessary. Major, I…”
What did Violet "Daddy's girl' Evergarden mean by this?

Why did they make his hair fucking blue in the anime
In fact why do the colors look shitty in general in the anime

Of course yes. Me with Violet every episode.

Violet 'I want daddy's cummies' Evergarden.

>tfw you'll never be Violet's daddy dearest

What's the deal with Violet? Are "Auto Memories Dolls" robots? Or were the human?

What would sex with violet feel like

The hand jobs would be cold and crushing. Vanilla would be as per usual.

I have no idea why Usagi drop meme is forced. Gilbert in total appears only in her prehistory and then finale of novel just to part with her again.

god, this really is melodrama for women

“I love flowers,” writes Akatsuki Kana on her bio on the second volume of Violet Evergarden, “and I love poetry. But the most fun I have writing is war scenes.”

why do nip women like to fuck their dads?

Electra Complex

the novel isn't over right ?

First two vollumes are over. Author writing side stories now. Probably will write 3rd novel later since Violet`s origin is still a mystery.

As far romance goes it does not need conclusion, but she really needs to write about what the hell Violet is and events before found at war.

This one thing i am worried about KyoAni adaptation is that in novel, details of Violet past and is reveled bit by bit. With mystery of her being being slowly unveiled, in process creating more mysteries (i.e her looking as a Goddess of War for example).

KyoAni on other hand dedicated first 3 episodes to introduce her to viewers moving events from both novels that were shown late on, to the front.

Not even sure how for decieving Oscar would work in anime, since viewer will already know she`s not a robot.

In before there will be "broadcast" and "novel order" to watch it later like with Haruhi.

Buy VEG keyframes while you can. They will be more valuable than Bitcoins in the future

>drawing dress ornaments
Shaft just crop and pastes them, so that they remain static even though character moves.

Stupid self insert wishfulfilment haremshit

There will be 0 romantic scenes, its a kyoani anime after all
They will write this whole angle out

Everyone woman wants a man like their father.

Why do guys like to fuck their mother and sister?

But Kyoukai no Kanata had romance, fulfilled one and so far best romance in KyoAni anime. VEG is directed by same director.

That said, there indeed no strong romance line. The only actual romantic plot is Cattleaya wanting to bed Claudia

>Kyoukai no Kanata had romance
Really now? Felt like more they were friends

Romance story was about the only thing KnK actually had. Just have to point that TV show is not finale - you HAVE to watch both movies (including recap).

Its the only KyoAni show with proper romance (unlike Tamako), where they find way to each other, realize the feeling, face them and struggle for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEAo6ozKOeY&t
youtube.com/watch?v=B6T5vglWfNE
youtube.com/watch?v=YMYKSjOF5Fg

>friends
She died and he fucking created a parallel world where she exists

youtube.com/watch?v=qF7ZMou6TdI&t=2s