Fate/Stay Night:Unlimited Blade Works

What the fuck? I'm already on episode 10 and nothing happened between the two leads(Shirou and Rin I mean). I didn't expect an h-scene but I expected at least something suggestive to happen.This is the only thing I started this series for.

wasnt shirou crushing pretty hard on her by that point? They basically get together by ep 15 or so

They go on a date in like, an episode or two.

You only started the series for ecchi?

Shirou doesn't actually love Rin. His true love interest is Sakura.

Yeah, I expect this thread to devolve into autism like this.

The bland maid girl?

They have sex towards the end, but its censored on the anime so you get pic related instead.
But hey, at least its better than CGI dolphins

She actually ends up having the most complicated personality of them all in the end. People spend countless 500+ post threads debating the intricacies of her character to this very day, over 10 years after she was created.

>debating the intraciecies of her character to this very day

The only posts on Sup Forums about Sakura lately are debating whether or not she's a slut, and sperging out when other people disagree.

Just because you love Sakura don't make shit up about how complex and compelling her tragic backstory is among today's discussions.

All fate threads inevitably lead to wormslut and old men memes when focusing on Sakura or Rin

Your a fucking reatard it is saber fuck rin and sakura

Now, now, it's not just sexual purity that people argue about.

Based

Are you new to anime? Nothing ever fucking happens with relationships until the very end of a series, if it even happens at all (Which it doesn't in UBW, spoiler)

>Which it doesn't in UBW
Not really
>Shirou and Rin have sex, even if it isn't show in the anime
>Whole epilogue is Shirou and Rin already in a relationship
That's a lot considering that Fate isn't even a romantic anime on the first place

Shirou and Rin definitely get together, and stay together. That's the whole point of the epilogue.

Why the fuck are you watching Fate of all things for the romance?

True, there's plenty of Sup Forumsutism to spread, I agree. But best girl threads always seem to attract those 500+ post threads the most often.

But putting aside the idea that we need to compare any two women to analyze one, I wouldn't argue that Sakura is incredibly complex.

Sure she's got surprises in store for the unwitting first viewer, especially since her life is kept secret until the third route, but that doesn't make her personality more complicated. Just shocking and wildly different from Saber or Rin.

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works is not a romance. It isn't. Fate is a romance. Heaven's Feel is a romance. Unlimited Blade Works is centered around a conflict with oneself.

It's a common joke that Rin isn't the main heroine of Unlimited Blade Works. But it's not a joke. It's a fact. Rin is not the main heroine of Unlimited Blade Works. The conflict, the main focus, is centered around the internal struggle that Shirou goes through. This is a story that is, completely and utterly, centered around the protagonist. His beliefs, his ideals, his way of life. The Holy Grail War is a backdrop to that, it facilitates that struggle. And Rin basically exists to tie up whatever loose ends there might be. Shirou's too inexperienced to deal with a Grail War? That's why Rin's there. Shirou can't deal with the other Masters and Servants on his own? That's why Rin's there. Rin is the convenient plot device that allows Shirou to smoothly deal with his internal issues without getting sidelined by pesky things like inexperience or a lack of skills or tools.

As says, they do go on a date and it's adorable. Also MFF 3 ways are possible with Rin so that's cool

The true heroine was always Swords.

Cause it's Rins harem not shirou's she is the one wearing the pants

But she exclusively wears skirts.