Friendly reminder that side-tie is the best and you're a newfag if shimapan is your favourite

Friendly reminder that side-tie is the best and you're a newfag if shimapan is your favourite.

I wish Asuha was my daughter.

side-tie is for sluts though.

>Side tie
Garbage. Doesn't form a tight enough fit.

I see you are a gentleman with eloquent tastes.

No thanks, I don't like sluts.

faggots

Side Tie + Short Skirt. Bonus points in the strings are visible. Japan and their weird as fuck fashion always gets someone riled.

Is being a faggot worse than being a cuckold?

Thinking that sexy panties are for cuckolds makes you both a cuckold AND a faggot.

Side tie should be reserved for swimsuits. They don't belong of panties.

Taste of shit is what you have

You'll understand when you're older.

Ahaha, the classic "you must me a kid" tactic. Nice try, but I embrace the fact that I will always be 14 at heart. Anyone who claims maturity is the correct path is an idiot.

>Anyone who claims maturity is the correct path is an idiot.
Then your mind will forever stay shallow. Nothing wrong with that.

I've tried on maturity before. It was pretty unpleasant and felt far more shallow. But not to stray from the topic, your opinion is still shit even if you wrap it up as "mature".

Let's talk about strawberries.

The best pantsu is nopan.

Thongs.

Truly, these panties are the sign of absolute purity. These are desirable above all else.

Fine I'll bite, what's so good about side tie?

Tbh classic white in a modest cut are the gift of God.

classic white is shite

Boring. If pantsu is an expression of the character that wears them, then nopan is essentially an expressionless face; dull and uninteresting.

Only slightly less boring than nopan.

pleb detected

I like bloomers.

Side-tie panties don't exist in real life. Any that do are simply cosplay items because of their existence in anime.

I read this as "studying panties" is serious business, meaning that there are specific panties you need to wear while studying. What are the best panties to study in?

>tfw I like fetish panties like backless or crotchless or c-string but they only ever get drawn in ntr doujins

Those kind of panties would be extremely uncomfortable for everyday use.

women wear uncomfortable shit all the time to get attention