Kakegurui 48

Did we have a thread for this? Anyway, have some MANyuda.

Manyuda came in 4th which means he'll be receiving zero coins.
But Yumeko and Ibara who tied for 2nd and 3rd have to split 33 coins evenly,
Will they just make it an even 32 by agreeing to give one coin to the guy who figured it all out for them?

what the fuck is kawomoto thinking paring them like that

Fucking ntr

Read the chapter. Based Manyuda goes all out for his waifu. He is a true man unlike faggot Watson.

alright then
no fuck you and your shitty fetish

Reminder
The Virgin Suzui: was so afraid he was about to let Yumeko get choked out by those 3 guys until Midari showed up with a gun

The Chad MANyuda: Showed no fear when the entirety of Yumkemites 100 man fan club was about to beat the shit of him and was about pimpslap that big bitch Miroslava for laying hands on Sumeragi

Sure but what about when Suzui is revealed to be final villain

AKAGI

I love Ikishima !

Cute !

>those breasts

So whatever happened to that other guy. You know, the MC

MC is yumeko, who are you talking about, what other guy?

You laugh but he may only be the love interest but I swear he'll reappear with 100 votes and/or Kirari on his dick.

Miroslava has huge tits.

He is the equivalent of a pointless and weak heroine in a shounen manga who is just there to be in Love with the true MC (Yumeko)

Sumeragi a best.

Best girl

He's going to be the endboss. It was foreshadowed by his creepy face where he realized he was attracted to Yumeko.

>yfw he goes "originally I liked Mary so I lost on purpose because she wanted a slave, but Yumeko you wanted a rival"

Him doing nothing but standing in the background watching her will make him able to predict her every move.
Last gamble will be Suzui vs Yumeko for her hand in marriage. If Suzui loses he'll have to marry Mary. If Yumeko loses she'll have to marry Mary.

So what's the catch?

why is there only one traitor ??? previous chapter they said there were twos

There were two.

>Spee D. Reader-kun
Miroslava(50) and Sumeragi(35) were colluding.
You can only exile one so they booted Miroslava who had the highest points because if she refused to pay taxes the final turn then everyone beside her would've lost whereas keeping Sumeragi in meant she would still win but in order to she and everyone else would need to pay taxes in order to cross the 40 point threshold, which they all did.

fuck
Sumeragi still would've won if Mirolslava payed no tax since she'd win 8 coins to end up with 43 while everyone would end up with 39.
My bad.

Well, there were people who called there may be fuckery with leaving the coins on the table.

Didn't they predict Manyuda(5th in the order) would leave coins out for Sumeragi(1st) to pick up at the beginning of each round. Or was that just me after seeing those coin fuckery predictions.

She's so fucking disgusting. Feel like I'll get a disease just by looking at her.

That'd be fun.

Someone translate these
Or at least give me the gist

POLYGAMY

First Panel: midarisan ga peto suki => Midari likes pets. Don't know the left side.
Second panel: Don't know the right. Pet.

whoops

>san

dropped
MC was useless but i wanted to see gay chicks

Good enough
thanks

Sayan but what the fuck is that?

But the MC won 9/10 times though

I've been in coma for 24h, where is Suzui and why is Yumeko all happy being treasurer guy's bitch like out of some NTR?

>Well, there were people who called there may be fuckery with leaving the coins on the table.

Damn, that's a slick idea.

Having recently played Danganronpa, I had a feeling Sumeragi was up to something. But I didn't know what it was.

You're witnessing the power of Blanco
embrace it

Suzui stopped being relevant about 20 chapters ago. Punished Manyuda is the new MC now.

You're confusing さ and ち.

>chan
It's been too long. Thanks.

Will best boy Manyuda earn his rightful spot as the Student Council president?

He still has daddy issues and is in crippling debt.
Speaking of which, where's his pet card thingy.

>Someone is playing fucking spillikins , I think I'm going to cum

I wish I could get excited that easily

Brainlet here. I don't understand this chapter. How did sumeragi win? Why would the girl that go after her listen to her note? I thought all xxxbami girls are high tier gambler? Why would she get scam by sumeragi and get exile?

>best girl
>not even popular

>Why would the girl that go after her listen to her note?
If someone told you "look, free money", what would you do?

>Why would the girl that go after her listen to her note?
Because following her order is more beneficial to her than to Sumeragi. Usually you'd come up with a plan to benefit yourself more so she probably thought that even if they get busted, Sumeragi would be the one getting exiled. Glasses and Yumeko just out-keikaku her.
>I thought all xxxbami girls are high tier gambler?
Not really, they just have their own field of expertise, like torture or poison. Russian tits is good at eliminating people but she's terrible at gamble itself.

Refuse it. The words 'free' and 'money' don't go together.

Top 3?

Mary is 1st.

Mary is 1st.

To be expected.

Actually I don't think he's in debt, he paid his monetary loss to Yumeko, Sumeragi got his life debt as that was part of the wager.

>life debt
*life plan

Kirari looks weird and its not the first time. What's wrong with the artist?

Now, you guys read the game rules?! I skip the shit out of them!

>you guys read the game rules
Unfortunately no. I find the anime describes the rules in a better way.

You either take the money and have a shot at winning 100 votes or you don't take it and hope someone doesn't fuck it up so you earn 40 votes.
There were better plays Miroslava could've made to not lose but she colluded with Sumeragi because it's common sense that two players working together would win with ease.
Miroslava fucked up because she had no way of knowing Sumeragi was more interested in having Manyuda win and regain his confidence than she was at actually winning the game.

>Sumeragi was more interested in having Manyuda win
I still don't get this part. How could she possibly expect him to win? Did she just hope he will pull something?

When was the last time a lesbian got into the top character polls recently?

Sumeragi gave the order for Miroslava to put everything in taxes in round four.
Had Manyuda put all five of his coins in his piggy bank in turn 4 and still eliminated Miroslava he would've tied with Sumeragi for 1st with 43 voats.
Why he didn't do it is up for speculation but had he done it then Ibara and Yumeko would've ended up with 39 and Ibara would've probably fucked over everyone else in the final turn since 39 isn't enough to pass.

I can understand Mary being #1, it's like they're setting her up to be the main villain or dominant force. But how are Sayaka and the VP so popular that they beat out Yumeko?

Someone please dump.

>Sayaka
Lesbian tower.
>VP
SHE'S CUTE! VP A CUTE!

>they beat out Yumeko
That surprises you? She hardly has much to go over. Pretty static character.

But I just want to pee.

Unlike my cute muffin.

This is so bad it's not even funny.

I assume Nips like Sayaka for the same reason they go crazy over Hinamori from Bleach while everyone else hates her
Blind devotion, loyalty and the fact she's a studious genius.
President is in because she's Sayakas love interest and an interesting character in her own right.

>this qt3.14 will never you to punch her
>ywn feign a punch only to kiss her when she closed her eyes

So was she the one who went out to meet the families while Kirari put her mask on?

Yes but she probably just following Kirari's order.

how does a meek and timid girl like Ririka just insult a bunch of adults/clansman like that with no fear?

>Wimpy wimbing character ends up having a massive change in values and becomes the main villain

This is one of my favorite anime tropes

It's easy when Kirari tells her? Or when they think she's Kirari? Or the meek and timid thing is all a ruse?

Plus she seems to do all right with the mask on, since she wasn't talking to them face to face it might have been similar.

The only way Suzui's character can be redeemed is if he becomes a villain. In the span of two chapters, Manyuda got more action with Yumeko than Suzui ever did.

You must really like The Incredibles

suzui didn't gamble his life away
only chads can do that

>armpit pussy

Are these official or fanmade?

MAPPA made

bullshit it's rigged. I remember Midari being 4th

I love my spaghetti wife, she was the past student council president

Never expected official merch to go this lewd

Too bad they probably cost an arm and a leg

weak bait

I want to lick midari's sweaty thighs

I never wanted daki before.

My wife Kikari is so good. She has promised she will torture me every day.

>getting your "wife's" name wrong

sexy