You still haven't forgotten about me, right?

You still haven't forgotten about me, right?

404 girl?

404: memory not found

Sachiko > literally who green 404 girl

>Sachiko
I don't even know who that is

Pretty Neighbor is canon

Maybe ff the manga were to update more than once a year it might not have become a problem

What's her name again?

Mitsuha

Let Azuma live his fucking life

Never

clover*canoner

I dont remember her but she looks slut to me

You're fucking dead, pal.

You guys think we'll be allowed to post lewds of her when Sup Forums turns 18?

the moot girl?

Who?

Memes only get danker with age.

The moot girl is something else, m8.

I want to cum on her face

>this thread
>these replies
>the state of Nu Sup Forums

Look user, Yotsuba's a good girl, but it's time she grew up

inorite? In old Sup Forums someone would have been banned for posting rule 34 by now.

That still happens

Who could forget Yotsuba?

You know, you're right, i also only have to work one month per year, the rest of the time i am allowed to take a break.
Oh wait, i don't, no one does, everyone works most of the year.

All i said, one shouldn't be surprised if no one cares anymore about a franchise if it has become almost dead

Fukka would make a good mother

>everyone works most of the year.

Given the current state of Sup Forums, she's better off as a beloved memory except for when new chapters come out.

Moot

it's a shame that most current Sup Forums users will only know of her from the banners
also it's a great manga

of course not, I still jack off to four leaf lover from time to time

Yotsuba would still work as anime. "Jokes not translating well" is a meme, Yotsubato is an SoL first and foremost

I'll make Fukka a good mother!!!

>posts a literal who

>No (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) yet.

fucking mods, it should have been one already

I was wondering is it a casual 3 days ban or the permanent one?

Not flipping that coin

someone should post yotsuba lewds or bulli to get themselves banned

I honestly doubt it's permanent.

How nostalgic would some old edits be though

The gook should be tortured to death for insulting Yotsuba

No shit, it's just a case of stupid people taking a creator's word as gospel

>wagecuck whining about how people aren't suffering as much as he is

>all these post deleted for no reason

>Given the current state of Sup Forums
I swear I have read doomposting like this at least once every week since I started browsing this website and nothing bad has happened ever since. The only time I thought "shit, Sup Forums is gonna die" was the day the malware ads were added but everybody blocks ads so nothing happened. When is Sup Forums going to die? Stop saying it's going to die if it's not going to die.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I'm pretty sure 90% of Sup Forums never read yotsuba.

if 90% of Sup Forums came in after 2013 then yeah

ONWARDS

>angry wagecuck projecting

You need to go back.

I believe to be quite the opposite, people who aren't into anime/manga might pick it up just because of yotsuba.
>if 90% of Sup Forums came after 2013
Statistically, yes.

unironically this

who?

How could I forget about you when I bought your manga?

i actually own all 13 volumes

>nothing bad has happened
>captcha
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums + /jp/ split
>legal trouble for moot
>Hiro
>malware ads
>global mods
>generals
>Sup Forums pass
No one is saying it's going to die but it's not exactly getting any better. When did you start browsing if nothing bad has happened since? Or did you consider none of those things bad?

Yotsuba was my first Christmas fap. Come at me!

Known about her for years, just now bought volume 1. It's great, I should have done this sooner.

We will never forget you, Renge.

>>captcha
Have you seen ghost threads when Sup Forums is down? God bless captcha.
>>Sup Forums
Don't care, Sup Forums is the board I use.
>>Sup Forums + /jp/ split
Good.
>>legal trouble for moot
He didn't go to jail so it's good.
>>Hiro
It can't be helped.
>>malware ads
ublock works
>>global mods
I don't remember a time without global mods.
>>generals
I dislike this but generals are disliked enough by everybody for them to not take over the entire board. The only general I see up right now are: DBS, Yugioh, MIA, GuP, Sunshine, one piece, BnHA and jojo.
chan pass
what's wrong with giving Sup Forums money?

Sup Forums is still the best place on the internet to discuss anime (and manga maybe?) and the alternatives don't come even close, maybe other small chans could be better but unless you only want to post once a day it doesn't really work. These issues you posted are pretty much meta stuff that shouldn't effect your experience.

>These issues you posted are pretty much meta stuff that shouldn't effect your experience.
Almost all of those outside of moot and Hiro, though it's arguable that Hiro's presence alone is a negative, make for a less enjoyable browsing experience. The amount of spillover from Sup Forums today means that regardless of if you're only browsing Sup Forums, you still have to deal with and, more likely given their population size even here, tolerate their shit because mods are too slow or not present whatsoever.

I just got volumes 4-13 in /ss/ this year, do no, i haven't forgotten about it.

doomposting won't stop until people get the demands met.

If they can't discuss certain things or have certain threads Sup Forums is dead to them and is cancer.

[spoilers]why is she so wide?{/spoilers}

>ghost threads when Sup Forums is down
wait, ghostposting still exists?

Sup Forums isn’t dead, it’s just worse than it’s ever been. Other than from 2011 - 2012.

Nobody uses it anymore because the site doesn’t go down as often as it used to and when it does, ghostposting was disabled on the archive. The only people that use it now are the ones that spent most of their time on there even since before.

Why is there a Chiyo-chichi doll in her room?

TIL there is a manga of 404 girl.

Guess

how could I ever forget you Yotsuba?
and how could I forget that ass?!

yotsuba on the front page!

CUTE!

be careful about what you post

MAKE IT SO!

how could anyone forget about you Chiyo?

>still no yotsuba anime

No.

Honestly doomposts regarding individual boards seem completely pointless considering it's the entire userbase of the internet that has drastically changed the past decade and turned to absolute shit. Sup Forums didn't go to shit. The entire internet did.

An anime adaptation would be shit anyways.

Sup Forums dying would be better than the slow decline

Post more edits.

>want to read more yotsuba
>but also want to read tons more shit
>absolutely fucking hate reading scans so I buy all my manga but don't have infinite money
help

But you wouldn't want him to rush something like this. (or maybe you do, I'm not sure it matters, he'll milk it regardless so might as-well milk it all the way)

Azumanga Daioh proves otherwise.

>he has a manga backlog
Lucky kid.

>lucky
how so?

I've read maybe 30 manga worth shit in my entire life. It's such a waste. I keep trying but manga just sucks so hard

>tripfag is delusional
As expected especially when you're part of the problem.
The internet for the masses has always been shit. Accessibility only speeds it up but going back to facebook and even old myspace back in 2005-2007? It was always a shithole full of faggots, betamales, 3dpd whores and chad thundercocks and this never changed even today. The problem is that Sup Forums let the borderline scum post easy access shit like DBS, Nuruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc. en masse and now we're stuck with all the trash of the site since now they don't have to lurk for 2 years to know what the fuck we're talking about may it be Texhnolyze or VOTOMS or even popular retro shit like fucking Gundam 0079.
Doomposts for individual boards are justified because our old ways of keeping newfags out are bannable now. Gore spam? Instaban. Loli spam? Instaban. Dubs spam? 3 day vacation.
Let us self-moderate and there will be no more doomposts.

who dat

I kind of feel the same with anime, I read lots more manga than I watch anime, and I solely come to this board for manga threads now.
There's nothing this season I wanted to watch, I've been watching and rewatching Yuusha Yoshihiko instead.