'Kemono Friends' Producer Fukuhara Yoshitada has stepped down from the Season 2 project

S2 is officially dead.

This is karma for kememe fags shitting up the board during the first half of the year. Good riddance

Look at this dude

>S2 is officially dead.

Oh no my friend. It has only begun.

Ironically, I feel at peace at it might mean that season 2 might not happen

Still, it was a fun ride, like a real life comet that's both brief and beautiful

Based Kadokawa saving the indusry from 3DCG shit

i am from inside... kadokawa give option for yoshitada of resign, or sabotage yoshitada career with very bad season 2. kadokawa want kemono friends gone to keep big shows popular.

Can't wait for Tatsuki to be caught with drugs and be unpersoned as a final spit on you Kemonocucks.

edgy

t.buttmad kemonofag

why are saleswittols so f*cking based

Why God hate KF so much?

>implying you pathetic sheep wouldn't watch the new Kemono Friends due to a simple studio change
You're all talk.

>51lNbp8.png
go back there

>simple studio change
It's amazing how much some people are willing to embarrass themselves by exposing the depths of how little they "get it".

Fucking hell.

Thats what you get for messing with Yakuza

>Based Kadokawa saving the indusry from 3DCG shit
>ignoring Toho's success with Houseki no Kuni

Good, now fuck off with your retarded twitter thread to Sup Forums.

GOOD

Reminder that the people shitposting about this are the ones who are butthurt people didn't watch their Kyoani show

What show

>greenlight S2
>bitch about it because muh tatsuki
>cancel S2
>still complain

With a fanbase like that, it's only justice.
Why risk your career over some autistic fucks who want it to be the new 2hu.

>166278296
>cancel S2
No (You)s for you until you find out what actually happened before shitposting about it

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS!

Good

furries on suicide watch

The producer mentioned there is from Tatsuki's studio, not Kadokawa. It's just a final confirmation that Yaoyorozu and Tatsuki won't be involved with s2.

RIP Kemono Friends 2017-2017
What studio should adapt the rise and fall of this franchise into an anime?

RIP, I guess.

I'll take the job

flopdragon
also gabflopout

what was their reason for firing the series director again? Didn't make enough money?

The Japan anime industry's "we hate money" rule. I swear.

What was even the plan for S2? Were they going to use 3d again?

Who cares, only Tatsuki matters.

They didn't "fire the director" specifically, they opted not to renew the contract with his entire studio when the time came to choose who to utilize for the next season. The exact reason is muddled and there are different accounts we've caught only glimpses of through tweets, but at the end of the day it was probably because the suits thought they could stretch the budget even thinner, but they chose very foolishly.

>Didn't make enough money?
No one expected this series to sell anything at all, it was practically a writeoff. The franchise was originally envisioned by Mine to just throw scraps across multiple media types (games, anime, manga, etc) at the wall and see what sticks. Then suddenly the anime surprised the entire nation by skyrocketing to the top to become the overwhelmingly most popular series of the season and topping social media trends for the entire year essentially beating everything else put together. The reason for this would take a while to explain, especially to western audiences who see only the "cheap CG" and don't really understand, but it has to do with the stagnation of the industry and director Tatsuki's understanding of the current anime zeitgeist and providing a spiritual renewal in storytelling technique that brought massive amounts of 30-40something grown fans with families back into the fold.

fuck you

>essentially beating everything else put together
It didn't beat FGO though

>still being this mad a 3dcg show on a budget of ramen decimated the first half of the year into irrelevancy
Maybe it is karma, but it was worth it.

This.

Its not like anyone here is paying either way. So who cares?

>providing a spiritual renewal in storytelling technique
you are delusional the show is literally just a simple kids show like dora or peppa or any disney show
walk around find one or two animals get some exposition, get feed animal data from a zoo worker, then solve some problem
if this show looked like a disney show with actual animals instead of cute girls nobody in a would give a shit
that said i did enjoy it for what it was, but it seems to be seriously overrated

If you don't even know the basic facts about the show your opinions don't have much value to me

>yfw Season 2 by Shaft

>the suits thought they could stretch the budget even thinner
What a retarded decision, it was already a ridiculously low budget show. They should've just kept Tatsuki and let him do his thing, no reason to mess with something that worked so well.

Quick!
Pick a director for S2

If this is karma for what KF fans did then holy shit I don't want to be anywhere near KyoAni.

Me

This guy:

So Kadokawa hired Yaoyorozu.
Yaoyorozu hired Irodori.
Irodori is Tatsuki's band of merry animators and illustrators.

Kadokawa decided not to hire Yaoyorozu anymore.
What impedes Kadowaka from directly hiring Irodori?

The funny thing about that is actual Kemono Friends fans were almost entirely sticking to their own threads, not bothering anyone else and attacking anyone that posted in the actual Kemono Friends threads about talking about Kemono Friends outside of those threads because nobody wanted to attract shitposters from the rest of the board to our nice civilised threads. But apparently people think a few shitposters that trolled the fuck out of them in their sales threads represent the fanbase when the fanbase itself always told them same shitposters to shut the fuck up if they ever came to the actual threads. People that label the Kemono Friends fanbase cancerous never saw the actual threads prior to Tatsuki's firing and only ever interacted with people baiting them with Kemono Friends.

Tatsuki is employed directly by Yaoyarozu. He has a five year contract with them and they give him a huge amount of creative freedom, why would he possibly leave.

Shitting up and destroying sales threads was the best thing KF did for this board.
It was fun to watch.

No one wants to see their feet

An even bigger paycheck and said freedoms in any future works?

ALthough the reason he was given so may freedoms was because everyone realized the franchise was dead anyway. Tatsuki and co. were already paid, so might as well make something fun out of it.

May the legacy of destroying sales threads live on forever in Looney Tunes.

I just hope those who hate Kadokawa due this whole accident didn't went to far attacking or boycotting other IP under Kadokawa.

>not bothering anyone else
Incorrect. Besides, just the fact that more touhou/kancolle/idolmaster/GuP/StrikeWitches type full-female cast shows are being produced is already a sin in itself.

I have yet to see a sale thread that is not about circle jerking and waving dicks. How do you even destroy that?

I don't think Tatsuki massively cares about a paycheck, the guy left working as a CG artist at Sunrise to go work at a studio like Yaoyorozu and regularly puts out anime for free on the internet for a decade and even now.

Yeah, they should produce more fujoshit and shounenshit instead.

Can Im@s still considered girl's only show when they have producer's and all guy's cast?

Aor just stop pandering to fetishes in general. Sounds ridiculous I know.

>the ACTUAL fans aren't at fault
>all the shitposters were falseflaggers
>we dindu nuffin

Every fanbase on Sup Forums thinks this of themselves

>providing a spiritual renewal in storytelling technique

That would literally kill the industry.

I know.

If you ever actually participated in the threads you would know what I am saying is true in this case. You were aggressively attacked for even mentioning that you talked about Kemono Friends outside of the Kemono Friends threads inside the thread itself and doubly so if you talked about sales. I've never seen a fanbase be so aggressive about not attracting shitposters. The attitude was that posting in other threads would just attract all the shitposters from other threads so it was best to try to keep it as quiet as possible. From quite early on people were worried that getting popular would ruin the threads.

Yeah man. How am I suppose to live know that right now show that I don't like are being made? I mean it's ridiculous. Don't they know they should only appeal to my specific tastes?

So stop doing what they've been doing since just about the beginning of the industry?

Why are you people so retarded? That's exactly what he implied.

Isn't Harenci Gakuen technically against the trend back in the day?

True, but there is no doubt it's what originally influenced lewd manga and anime.

Stop pretending like you kemofags have some sort of highly cultured taste or some shit. All of you are going to watch S2 anyway and be pleased to see more fanservice lewd scenes of your waifu and even idol business, like how the bloody penguins gained popularity. Stop your stupid dramafest already and go get some sleep

But is it created for sake of pandering?
I believe Go Nagai created it because of PTA not for escapism.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Just because you made sexual doesn't mean you are pandering. I'm sure most animators prefer drawing cute girls over dudes.

Kadokawa just had to fuck it up, didn't they? I never saw someone turn a dead mobile game into an overnight success with a 3DCG series that looked it was a passion project of a basement dweller instead of an actual studio production yet they did it and it was great only for Kado to fuck it up not long after.

Fucking Kadokawa man, not even once.

So if someone tells us to stop making anime based around fetishes it means it's intellectually justified to make them? Sounds good to me.

By having the biggest dick around, which KF certainly has.

Considering Go Nagai's other works I'm sure he was pandering to his own tastes to at least some extent. He loves throwing in sexual shit into most anything he does.

KF didn't even make it to the top 30 top-selling media franchises of 2017
>inb4 that's because they didn't want to include it!!!

No the reason is the faggot Kadokawa anime division demanded they be in charge of it instead of the studio that showed them up so fucking hard.

P.A. Works

>at the end of the day Fukuhara still has no clue why Yaoyorozu was taken off S2
This is so sad it’s not even funny

It was the bonus material for a manga guide to a discontinued video game and it outsold Evangelion. You can try to diminish the magnitude of that but you never wil.

>and it outsold Evangelion.
No it didn't. You're comparing sales average of sellthrough with shipments of multiple volumes added together. Kemono Friends sold very well, but the numbers you people throw around lack context.

They stood out too much. People see it as a Tatsuki's anime instead of Kemono Friends.

But it didn't according to financial reports

I don't know why people inflate it so much. The more realistic estimates of around 50-60k a volume based on those shipment figures are still massively impressive for the show it is and a huge success for anything.

What’s S2 going to be like? It won’t be 3DCG, there’s a new director, there’s likely new OP/ED, and probably the story from S1 won’t continue. In brief it will be completely different. What will it even be about?

>outsold the best selling TV anime of all time
doubt.jpg

Well,there goes the last bit of hope i had,i wish i could die inside

>What’s S2 going to be like?
Hahaha

Isn't media that mentioned included everything like manga, movie , OST, and more?

It’s going to be like the new Kino no Tabi anime

It did, except mobage. That's why Fate wasn't in top 10.