ITT: Shameful confessions

I couldn't get past the ep 10 of Made in Abyss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLUUs98Hsk0
youtube.com/watch?v=BpRoaAWg3Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=zhLpIBpGAuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Apocrypha

I find shoujo shuumatsu extremely comfy. I do not usually watch slice of life, but then again, this isn't a normal one

I believe Bleach to be one of the best shounen out there and very deserving of its title among the big 3

I haven't watched Code Geass yet. Planning to do so before the new series comes out, though.

Sup Forums, I know I've let you down, but I don't like lolis.

I liked MariaHolic.

I don't like anime

I've been here for almost 10 years but have never seen K-On, Code Gayass, TTGL, JoJo and other basic shit.

If loving a character in a show means I love that show then I adore Elfen Lied because Bandou is GAR as fuck.

I've never read any of the classic and popular VNs discussed on here like Fate/Stay, Umineko or that one with the maids.

that's not a confession, that's something to be celebrated

I haven't watched Evangelion.

Fuck off, LNfags.

Oh and I also stream and have a Crunchyroll subscription because I'm too lazy to wait on seeds.

Well now I wont let you babysit my children.

I can never get into K-On despite liking SoL anime. It’s just so fucking boring and the character don’t appeal to me.

What the fuck do you even like?

Well here's some of the manga I'm reading to give you a good picture,
Hitori Bocchi
Sensei Lock-On!
Otome Danshi
Kawaii Joushi
Somali to Mori

I honestly enjoy watching anime.

I unironically believe that Monet is alive

Don't stop believing. Shine on you crazy diamond.

wow what the fuck

I only post on 4channel when I'm drunk

I mean in terms of anime. Crunchyroll has such a limited selection and streaming sites make anime look like shit. Hard to believe you care much about the medium.

I like lolis with wide hips and meaty legs

youtube.com/watch?v=mLUUs98Hsk0

Neither, and I never intend to either because of the constant waifu shit and Shinjiposting here.

I think Bleach is the best of the big 3.
I like hueco mundo.
I like fake Karakura town.
I think the only things I dislike about bleach are the Bounts and the later part of the manga when every new chapter became a no u asspull but everything else was not as bad as people made it out to be.

Oh yeah I honestly prefer manga.
I usually watch LN adaptations like Invaders of the Rokujyoma and Konosuba. But I liked Flying Witch and Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru too.
I've got Alice & Zorokku and Guru-Guru on my backlog at the moment.

I'm only honest when I post on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=BpRoaAWg3Z4

I tried it twice, and I couldn't finish Elfen Lied. I find it too gross and too mindless.

That's not a confession. A confession is re-reading Elfen Lied every few years which I do

I-is it okay if to cry like a bitch with AnoHana?

>have watched hundreds of hours of anime reaction videos on youtube

it helps counter the loneliness

>I'm only honest when I post on Sup Forums
Isn't that the case for everyone?

I dropped FMA:B after three episodes.

>I liked Flying Witch and KonoBi
My nigga.

If you dislike evafags then watch only the rebuilds.
These are not bad movies but it will trigger any evafag if you mention that the rebuilds is the only thing you watched. Bonus points if you like them.

I like RWBY

Thanks to my sister spoiling every single event in DN and CG to me I used to pretend I watched both for quite some time before I realized I should stop doing that.

I unironically enjoyed the first two P3 movies and P4TA.

I don't care for anime romances not even in romance anime.

the case for everyone

The only reason I watch anime is to find out who are the characters of the doujinshi I fap to on sadpanda.

I've been watching animu for 8 years already, but only have 340 titles completed.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhLpIBpGAuM

Come here to feel

I make subs with honorifics.

That's 42.5 anime per year or 3.54 per month. That's pretty good, unless you're also a hikimori.

>Monet
>still alive
user, Monet would be close to 200 years old. He's definitely not alive anymore.

Not really shameful, but because of Viz and co, I will probably never read an English manga ever again. I would rather take 5 times as long reading raws.

I used to work for seven days a week while still pretending to be a neet.

I samefag so much I forgot not everyone does. It's usually in the form of replying to someone's funny post multiple times because I want them to feel happy that they made me happy. I tried to set a goal to not samefag once this year but literally forgot it within 30 seconds of thinking of it. I'll try in 2018.

That's cute as fuck user.

Using a tripcode is a good limiter. There is a huge difference is the ammount of posts I make when I post with one and when I post as user.

I literally just did it again elsewhere without even realizing it. But this time it wasn't for that reason.

I need help.

>becoming a tripfag
No thanks.

I've watched Code Geass starting from the second season. I didn't ask any questions to the plot because, well, anime. I didn't even know there were two seasons cuz I never read the description.

Great image quality.
>>>/facebook/

You simply like attention, nothing wrong with that.

Totes adorbs.

I post once every 10 threads I lurk and am usually disappointed because I got no (You)s.

Also I finished Dies Irae while dropping Shoujo Shuumatsu

I've rewatched Hidamari Sketch 5 times over 6 years but have never really finished it. I always skip the last 3 episodes.

>skipping the christmas episode
Is like you don't want to be healed. What you should skip is the graduation OVAs because that's the real end.

its shit

I download anime in 480p

>tfw kaiji is only in 480p

I haven't watched LoGH.

Oh, sorry. I meant the graduation OVAs. Were they not 3 episodes? I'm not sure anymore as I've already deleted them from my hard drive long ago. I always stop at the last episode of Honeycomb.

I don't watch anime

I haven't watched a single anime in a year. I only read manga now. That isn't illegal, right?

I shed a tear at After Story. The only LN i managed to finish was Haruhi and SnW. Manga > Anime.

I've never finished Bakemonogatari and I don't feel the need to. I unironically only watch manime (manime being defined as anime with at least 2, better 3, prominent male characters).

I enjoyed OreImo but still haven't finished last 2 eps and probably never will as I find it too disturbing to watch. Literally worst ending.

There is no Big 3, there has never been a Big 3, there is only Big 1 ( One piece )

That means your taste evolved. Anime fags are scum of the earth, and anime only fags are even worse

I wanted to download Aho Girl via XDCC, so I just typed "aho girl 720" into the bot search, checked the first batch of packs and pasted the /msg command to the channel. I was pretty damn tired and didn't notice that string matching betrayed me and what I was downloading was in fact Mahou Shoujo Naria Girls. Of course, once I had realized, I decided that the only right thing to do was to watch it.
That was a mistake.

>There's an attention whore in a general that has the exact same specific interests as me and even types like me and I've been accused of being them so many times and pulled into so much drama.
Don't bitch until your stalkeranon goes through the trouble of saving the images you post with the exact same file names, and then uses this exploit to their advantage.

Homunculus is pretty hot

Stopped watching Re:Creators at episode 8, thought the concept was good, but it doesn't seem like it's going to go all the way with how much potential it has, and after hearing that the ending was dog I haven't had the motivation to get back on it.
Also I watched the Little Witch Academia anime and didn't think it was dogshit, defiantly had a weaker 2nd season with forced villainshit that made no sense though, along with some other things that I didn't like.

I dropped Revolutions 20 minutes in because I had not the faintest idea wtf is going on. So yes, Homura did nothing wrong. Sue me.

I'm honest when I post on other places too, that's why nobody likes me.

I'd like to be able to do the same thing but I STILL haven't learned Japanese.

I've repeatedly tried to watch Zeta Gundam but can never finish it.

I refuse to watch R3 because the ending to R2 is literally the only reason I remember Code Geass fondly.

People didn't?

I don't like Fate/Apocrypha, but I believe it's animation, especially the fight sequences in the last half are a fuck lot better than Ufotable's. All Ufotable has are better drawings.

Regardless of how I feel about CR, I believe they are saving anime.

I believe Gintama is actually the best shonen series that Jump has had for the last decade.

Re:Zero was an amazing show.

Konosuba was an amazing show.

No CGDCT can still compete with my most favorite, Aria.

I truly believe that the Monogatari series is overrated. There are some good moments, but I really do not like how Shaft does their thing about it.

Compiling with the above, I think Shaft is one of the worst big studios out there. The only thing that I liked what they did was the Madoka TV series. Aside from that, their animation, art, and other stuff are appalling and I think they people are excusing them about it because it's "different". All I see is laziness. I hope people now caught on on their shit after their latest movie flopped.

Just pick up the manga after that. It's not really an end.

Wait, we weren't supposed to find it hot?

I’ve become a moefag

>Shameful confessions
Blend S is turbo shit.
In fact, most of SoL is, it's all samey, boring shit with exactly same tropes and waifufag pandering, it's all shit, with some singular exceptions.
I enjoyed maidragon, kyoukai no kanata, amaburi, klk, konosuba, new eva and snk
Kanoe Yuuko is the best girl of all time, and there's nothing that will convince me otherwise
HnK is the only series where i thought that the anime was better than the manga.

Also, I don’t fap to 2D.

Fucking faggot leave now

The only Miyazaki film I watched was kiki's delivery service.
I use cronchyroll, funimation and Kissanime.

The only reason why I haven't watched K-ON!, and probably never will, is because a lot of my friends annoyed me way too much back when it aired.

I don't get why Re:zero is hated apart from character design

I might understand that when it comes to R2 itself, but I like enough of Code Geass to not be opposed to a sequel. Hopefully it does something different.

my jojo ranking is
8>7>6>5>4>3>2>1

I've seen every Fate anime and never read the vn.

The Kemono Friends community is the best community on Sup Forums.

There has never been a cg anime that wasn't above average.

I haven't used sadpanda in 5-6 years because it's too much of a hassle to log in.

I've seen Eva four times, consider it one of my top five favorite anime of all time, and don't understand 90% of what's being discussed in any given Eva thread.

I'm genuinely disappointed in anons who use homophobic and racial slurs or use "retard" or "autistic" as an insult. It makes me feel like I'm discussing anime with edgy 15 year olds. Maybe I'm getting too old for Sup Forums.

>The only Miyazaki film I watched was kiki's delivery service.
Same, and I saw it on the Disney channel of all places, twice.

Damn, Satania is stacked.

I jerk off to pure/asexual romance anime/manga, including most yuri, Tsurezure Children, and Tsuki ga Kirei

I can't fap to any doujin even barely related to something I watched. Even less if I actually like the source. I just can't. I don't enjoy it in the least. There are some exceptions, but they are few and very specific.

I also related a lot to Miko in Animegataris, since I too like LN better than anime, but I watch it anyway just to shitpost about the differences.

That's nothing to be ashamed of, user.

I only started to watch more anime last year, after previously streaming shounen shit when I was younger. I now look down upon anyone who reads/watches shounen, despite having a soft spot for early One Piece.