Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qkHY61LKVrQ?t=2847
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is my boy Sudo

Horikita please.

Where's Ayanokouji, who's literally me?

Kei a shit.

I bought this.

i don't know man all of them are trash maybe i'll just stick to my own hand.

Based user.

Ibuki please X is not you.

Quints of luck. Based user, thanks for supporting best girl Kei's merchandise.

Will based TL user drop trans today?

Dont put her there without her husbando please

Why do Keifags have to shit up all the threads? Fuck you you shitty cancer redditfags

>implies fanfic ntr for Horikita, but doesn't for Kei with used goods
It's like the chart was made by a Keifag.

Sorry user but Ken is endgame for Suzune, just like Kei is for Kiyotaka. We're still in qualifying round.

Why would anyone choose anything but Sakura-chan? Literally all of her facts are pros.

I'm a newly converted Youkosofag and Sakura Airi is my new religion.

That says a lot actually. It means Keifags are the ones contributing the most to the source material. Keifags are the ones who make the fanarts, Keifags are the one who draw up the charts, Keifags are the ones who buy the merchandise, Keifags are the ones who buy the LNs too (going by a Keifag user purchasing volume 7 and this user). Unlike Horikitafags who just mooch off of others, Keifags are actually contributing something to the community besides just shitposts. Also you can't just post that without its other half. Here you go.

Editing something that was created by someone else =/= creating.

>I'm a newly converted Youkosofag and Sakura Airi is my new religion.
Understandable. It's how it always is with newly converted anons. Sakura is a good starter waifu. For those just getting into the series, Sakura is a good way to ease yourself into the series. But dig a little deeper into the series and you'll find that both Horikita and Karuizawa are better than Sakura. Dig even deeper and you'll reach the glory of Ichinose and Kushida. But go just a little bit further and you will reach the point of enlightenment that is Arisu

Horikita > Sakayanagi > Ichinose > Hasebe >Ibuki > Shiina > Sakura > Karuizawa

Reminder that Kei is shit.

Karuizawa > Sakayanagi=Ichinose > Hasebe=Sato > Hiyori > Sakura > Ibuki > Kushida > Horikita

It's funny how you claimed to be Horikitafag the other day as drawfag. You're obviously a Keishitter who lied through his teeth. You only made crack pairing drawings to stir up shit and bait, which you admitted to liking.

Arisu. No contest.

50% really ought to choose her. She's the only girl that would be capable of keeping up with him. The other girls would simply be holding him back from fulfilling his potential. If 50% wants to lead the country one day, it should be with Arisu at his side.

Ichinose should be higher, as in best girl. But putting that aside, I can agree to most of the rest.

If you think they are cancer, how about you? You aren't different from them

The user who originally created the chart complained about OP's version. In particular it waa leveled at reddit memes.

Reminder that this happened.

Just by being a Horikitafag doesn't mean that he's HorikitaxAyanokouji shipper, user.

The best OTP. I want to believe.

When did the Youtube event thing happen or has it finished? I was hoping for an S2.

I'm going with 50% man, He's the goat.

Kiyopon is /fa/ as fuck.

My ranking:

Kazuizawa > Sakayanagi > Ichinose > Hasebe > Hiyori > Satou > Sakura > Horikita > Kushida > Ibuki

The Youtube event is finished but that was the small event. The much bigger event involving a lot of VAs will occur on January 14th and that's where nips are expecting the bigger news to drop, if any. The Youtube Event was just a commercial to promote the LNs and the BDs with Kei merchandise to seduce the nips into buying. The January 14th event, on the other hand, actually brought in all the major VAs so at least I expect some news to be dropped there, maybe an OVA at the very least.

Okay realistically speaking, which girl will win the 50% bowl?

Realistically? No one yet. Leaving aside all shitposting, Kiyopon doesn't even have the emotions necessary to love someone. Even Kei, for all that Keifags believe, is still not really on the level of a lover to him yet. So all the girls are out by default. Until he gets major character development later on, NO girl can realistically win as of volume 7.

Oh thanks, Guess it's the 14th then.

Horikita wouldn't give a shit about him romantically

I love her smug face.

How about sexually? The guy has the fit body of a basketball player.

I love that coat of his. It makes him look dazzling underneath the falling snow of the cold December sky. Kiyotaka is such a cool guy. He's amazing, just the best.

>7 Quints
>7.5
What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, how did I not notice? Five sevens. Or seven fives. 7.5. And it's Kei merchandise that he bought. Kei winning the 50% in 7.5 confirmed.

well my 'little black book of girls I'd like to take out sometime" just got a whole lot of pages stamped AVOID AT ALL COSTS added to it sadly.

But user, she isn't for eugenics.

quints of fate
so what's it about? just illustrations or a comic?

>Quints of 7
>7.5
>Kei focused volume
>Kei bonus illustration

Goddamn another great news for Keifags. This shit is getting out of hand. This is too much.

>fucking anything but the loli.

Are you niggas serious?

I'm secondaryfag, why Kei weill be replaced during sex? I don't like it at all.

Yes, somehow, the girls are so great that Sup Forums forgot they're rorikons.

>Quints of seven
>Kiyotaka is also known as 50% which can also be mathematically represented as 1/2 or 0.5
>7.5 also happens to be a 0.5 volume
>It's also Kei focused and romance themed
>user bought Kei goods and got seven fives
Now it all makes sense. Kei was destined to win from the start.

Because pic related guy, who also happens to be both a Horikitafag and the anime director. Literally admitted on Twitter during the anime's airing period that he's biased towards Horikita and indeed shafted both Ichinose and Kei's scenes and made Ichinose look like a scheming bitch in the finale just to make Horikita look like a saint in comparison. So it's become a joke that whatever important scenes the other heroines get will somehow be transferred over to Horikita.

What was the stuff we were supposed to get on the 27th?

Oh, that's interesting. Thank you, kind user.

Sensei a cute

Other than that, he is a good director.

I thought Kiishi was the one of them doing stupid shit?

Nah. We've been blaming the wrong guy. I've been browsing 5ch yesterday and stumbled across that tweet. Apparently it's Hashimoto who's the massive unironic Horikitafag. He's literally bragged on Twitter about shilling Horikita as seen in that pic related and laughed about it. I bet he didn't expect the backlash from the fans. But really, what else did he expect after shafting not one but two heroines one of which is the most popular girl in the series and the other one is rapidly catching up. If there's an OVA announcement in January, I expect Kadokawa to use only Kishi and not Hashimoto anymore.

Do you think the event will boost the BD sales? Right now it's only selling 1k
10. 1,041 **1,041 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.3

When you want to ntr Sakura .

There's no way this LN ends with her just being Sakura's sidekick. Judging from her SS she likes alpha men and doesn't want to regret a third time. 50% is probably the most alpha man she can find in that school so it's only a matter of time before poor Sakura gets a nasty surprise.

I just wanna say that it is unofficial that hasebe has the 2nd biggest boobs in D class. We don't have her measurements yet. In vol 1 she was the first on the boys' secret list of biggest boobs in D class. She may well have the biggest boobs, i.e. be bigger than sakura.

>Judging from her SS she likes alpha men and doesn't want to regret a third time.
Why she didn't went after Koenji?

>Unironically going after Koenji

Kei and Honami a best.
Whorikita and Cuntshida a shit.

That's not a bad question. Likewise, she didn't fall for Nagumo or Horikita Sr. after seeing them in the sports festivals either, and her SS hints she has a thing for senpais not just alphas.
As for why 50% and not those, a part of it is his "mysterious aura" that she is very conscious of. After all, he only showed his athleticism and no great academic skills and yet she's interested nonetheless.

There's actually a theory made by the nips that in the next arc, the student council arc, Nagumo may make a move towards Hasebe in an attempt to make use of her and given her weakness towards senpais, she may come close to falling for him instead.

I dig it. At the very least, I expect she won't be falling for 50% soon as he will keep concealing his identity and not get involved with other 1st year classes anymore. So there'll be nothing for her to fall for

>Even then, there is danger lurking in daily life

It all began with a sudden incident at 6 o'clock in the evening on a certain day. Since I received a mail on my phone from the school, I decided to check it and when I did, it seems due to problems occurring at the Waterworks Bureau, the entire dormitory has received an alert that it would not have access to water for a while. When I tried turning the tap to test it, indeed no water came out. It seems repair attempts will be taking some time to finish and if it happened to be prolonged, it could take up to early morning to be fixed.
But the school too, is properly looking after the students and in the case that it becomes necessary, more than 2 liters of water at a time will be handed out to students at the cafeteria. And since the cafeteria is expected to be crowded, a warning statement was also released stating as such. And as a prohibited matter, the convenience stores that were expected to be majorly crowded were marked as temporarily unusable.
In addition, free-to-drink mineral water is installed at Keyaki Mall but it is forbidden to bottle that water for ourselves and take it back with us.

That's not my problem though. If there is a problem, it would have to be the toilet. Although there is water in the tank, since it can only be used to flush once caution is necessary.

(Chapter 3 of volume 4.5. Part 1. Continued. This is the Horikita water bottle chapter)

"As for drinks...there's still a little bit left". The tea in the refrigerator would only last for about a single cup, but that should be enough for today. For dinner, I'll have to endure it by making a dish without using any water. After that, as I began to indifferently make preparations to cook dinner, my phone suddenly rang. But as I moved to answer, the ringing ceased. It lasted for about 2 calls. As I reached my hand out towards my phone to check the caller identity, it turned out to be Horikita Suzune's name.

It's unusual for her to call me. Even if Horikita had business with me, she usually makes do via chat. Since I got slightly curious about the matter, I decided to call back. However, no matter how many times I called, Horikita did not pick up. While feeling it was slightly mysterious I gave up on calling Horikita, placed my phone on top of the table and returned to cooking my dinner. I'll cook fried rice today. It was a simple matter to cook fried rice using the rice I had bought in advance. After adding the eggs, the rest were just the finishing touches. And it was then that the phone rang again. Once I stopped the fire and walked towards the phone, again the ringing stopped. Looking at the phone, it was like before, a call from Horikita.

(Continued)

Once I call back again, as expected, no matter how many times the call rings, Horikita did not answer. I felt slight doubt at this mysterious situation. Perhaps coincidentally, right after the call ended, she's also busy. That was also a possibility but from Horikita's personality that's hard to imagine. She's the type to only call when she's in a calm state of mind. Even if something unexpected had happened, ending the call two times and not answering when I called back was strange. From here the conclusion I had drawn was that Horikita might currently be stuck in an unexpected situation.
"Yeah right".
Exasperated at myself for thinking too deeply about this, I decided to stop cooking for now and answer her through the chat.
"It seems you've called me two times, what's the matter?".

(Continued)

And when I sent that message, without even a time delay, the read notification appeared. But from the message that had been read, a reply did not come. I waited for quite a long time but a reply did not come.
"I'm cooking right now so my response may be late, but if you contact me I will reply".
I sent that to her. Like before, the read notification appeared but no reply came and so I decided to return to my cooking.

(Part 1. Chapter 3. Volume 4.5 finished. I'll dump the next part in roughly an hour)

Thanks, TL user. Godspeed.

I legit can't wait until the 7.5 synopsis drops. In the meantime, Shinohara best girl

Ike I thought you said she was ugly

Ike pls

>>Quints of seven
What does it mean? Just curious about it.

lurk moar

10/10 couple material right here.

As an Ichinosefag, I agree.

Honami a cute

too good to be true means it's not true. she's hiding something

I just watched yesterday the livestream of the VAs of 50% and Kushida.

youtu.be/qkHY61LKVrQ?t=2847

That part was hilarious. Kubo couldn't believe that all the rewards where Karuizawa posters. That was the face of someone seeing something they truly didn't expect.

>She's hiding something
Yeah. Nagumo's cum dripping down her legs probably.

Even after I had finished dinner, there was no contact from Horikita. After finishing the last of my barley tea, once again I felt a slightly bothersome feeling.
"It can't be---is it really a dangerous situation?"
Getting caught up in an unexpected situation and having collapsed somewhere, that can't be it right? There's no mistaking that it at least isn't the usual Horikita-like reaction. I wonder if it's a possibility that her phone is simply out of order and that's why I can't contact her. But, if that's the case it would not be necessary to contact me for advice. She would simply need to contact the school at a later date.

If Horikita had a friend who would check up on her room at a time like this it would be a quick matter to resolve but...sadly I could not think of a single friend who would do that for her.
"Are you ok?".
Although that was a cliche line, I try to probe her situation like that.
"Oooo.....".

(Part 2. Chapter 3. Volume 4.5 starting. Continued)

The read notification did not appear. Unlike a while ago, the situation where she had placed her phone had changed. Perhaps the battery of her phone had run out, or it had automatically turned itself off. Such a thing could also be considered possible but...what other possibilities could I think of. In the first place, her calling me in the first place is curious. What is the reason for that? In any case, the fact that she's not saying it straightforward is strange. Then, if I realistically think about it---The first possibility would be that while Horikita had business with me, she is currently caught up in another matter. For instance, she's been called by the teachers or she's currently being called by a classmate.

But that line is thin. In the middle of summer vacation, at furthermore at night, it's hard to imagine the school would call her out and I don't think there exists a friend that would contact Horikita. If so, the winning theory would be that she has something to talk to me about. Even though she had tried to call me, she became involved in some sort of accident and became unable to do so. Either that or she fell asleep or forgot and so forgot to call back. Something along the lines of that.
"It just doesn't fit".
Horikita is an honor student and she can handle herself. I can't imagine such a Horikita simply forgetting to reply. Even though I had tried to call her directly, it didn't connect, and I was forced to switch over to chat.

(Continued)

However even in that chat, she did not send a sentence in reply. For a period of time, read notifications did appear even though the fact that it's no longer the case now leads me to imagine that it is still operational.
"I'm worried.....".
Even if I stay here, the things I can do for her are limited but I'm worried about her too so I can't just leave her alone. For now, to let her know that I'm trying to contact her, I decided to call her again.
If I go this far, unless she's considerably busy or have not noticed my calls at all, she should answer. Again, I call Horikita's address.

As I did that, on the fourth call, at least I succeeded in making contact with the other side.
"Hello.....".
Horikita did not seem to be surprised but she seemed to have a slightly tired voice.

(Continued)

"Hey. Sorry for calling you so many times, but I got worried ever since I received your call. Were you sleeping?".
"That's not the case. Sorry for not replying".
I did not sense any sort of panic or any sense of an accident having occurred.
"Right now I'm a bit busy so if that's all you wanted to say can I cut the call now".
Once Horikita said that I could hear from the mouthpiece of her phone a metallic sound.

(Continued)

"What was that?".
"No. Nothing in particular. Goodbye".
It seems she didn't want to be investigated any further since she hurriedly ended the call. I am a bit worried but I did manage to make contact and the person herself is saying everything's fine. I decided to forget this for now and slowly spend my night.

(Part 2. Chapter 3. Volume 4.5 finished. I'll continue with part 3 tomorrow)

Thanks, TL user. Godspeed.

thanks user

Thanks user!

I don't get it. Why isn't Kei in any of those official lewd artworks?

Season 2 when?
Localised LNs when?
Eroge when?!