This is what japanese watch on christmas

How do you rate their taste?

>Mindgame
>Paprika

Exceptional

They don't watch Toradora? Good taste.

It is a celebratory screening in public place, it lists only movies. Toradora does not have one.

However, theres k-on movie, but no Disppearance.

Haruhi movie is too long, with 2 hours and 40 min, all those movie have a duration of 1 hour and 30 min

high calorie comfort food all over, fattening with not much of any substance; much like a Christmas dinner in a warm climate with a cold climate menu to be honest.

Where's Tokyo Godfathers?

I wish my country had just 10% of that good taste.

The only thing people are watching on christmas are absolute shit tier centuries old German or English monochrome romances and/or drama shits or bad "comedy" for kids from the 80s and 90s.
It's fucking atrocious and even younger people and migrants watch that crap I don't fucking get it.

>not watching Vater Braun on christmas

>Halloween Bebop movie
>Christmas
for what purpose

>Watching Paprika on Christmas instead of Tokyo Godfathers

is Japan trolling us?

>Watching anime on christmas

Japanese people hate the homeless.

who doesn't?

>that latest Yuusa movie
Watching this bland, inferior Ponyo clone was like watching one of your heroes die. What happened to the Yuasa of Mind Game and Tatami Galaxy?

Yeah, Tokyo Godfathers actually was a big flop back when it got released.

Everything goes to shit once people decide to produce "family friendly" content. His other movie seems to be really good though so rather watch that or wait for his other works.

No way.

It's neither Ponyo nor bland. Have you watched it?

>paprika
>mind game
>K-On

Honestly much better than I was expecting. Good picks

>Nanoha Reflection
WHAT

Haven't watched it yet but wasn't the TG movie good enough for you?

Surprised there's no Disappearance

It even happened to Staoshi Kon, Paprika was a step back compared to his previous movies, more accessible but less personal.
And I sometimes wonder if the reason why Dreaming Machine isn't finished yet (and probably never will be...) is that it's just a bland kiddie pic that would do harm to his legacy when released. It was confirmed that it was a Children's movie by Kon himself when he was still working on it.

And yeah, i watched "Walk on Girl", much MUCH better. But still inferior to Tatami Galaxy, and it's a bad sign if a TV series beats a theatrical movie on all fronts.

What's with this guy? The moment he starts his own studio, and has complete artistic freedom, his style detoriates and he becomes a Miyazaki clone like all the others (yes, I'm looking at you, Shinkai).

It's an almost 1:1 carbon copy. If you don't see that, I wonder if YOU have watched both movies.
And I meant bland in comparison to his earlier movies. There's still enough of his inimitable style left to make it a cool visual experience, but it's diluted and commercialized.

See above. I loved the first half, which is every bit as good as Tatami Galaxy. Then it goes downhill. Still a must-watch, though.