Tanks kill mecha in droves

>tanks kill mecha in droves

I love Mub-Rub now.

Tanks>>>>>>mechs any day of the week.

Keep deluding yourself user.

In Muv Luv, mechs are only useful because human air forces got utterfly BTFO by laser aliens who can shoot down anything that flies, so they used the time they had before aliens landed on Earth to develop bots with high mobility to move in their hives. Even then, most of the work is accomplished by bombing the ayys before the mechs get on the battlefield.

delet this

Tanks are gay as fuck. Mechs are the embodiment of human power. Gods made in man’s image.

I used to think mechs are greatest ever until I watch Girls und Panzer.

even attack helicopter can btfo laser class

Why would you make something easily pushed over? 4 legs would be better or perhaps a large base with tracks with a massive gun mounted on the top.

Did the humans ever win in MuvLuv franchise? That's why I couldn't get into it despite loving mecha vs aliens aspect. What's the point if it's just a never ending story?

MuvLuv Alternative kind of answers your question. If you really want to know, they win a tactical victory that'll most likely let them turn the tides in the future, which they do in the manga epilogue.

I think you're thinking of the Yokohama attack where attack helicopters destroy herds of beta without laser classes

Realistically
Tanks > Mechs
Anime-World
Mechs > Tanks

This is objective truth

>Weapon A > Weapon B
No.
Even realistically, actually working mechs could have their use in real battlefield. They would just need to be used in specific conditions where tanks would be a lot less effective. Of course, in a direct confrontation of two armies in an open plain, for example, tanks would be a lot cheaper and simply more effective than a mechs. But, if you're in a high mountain, where tanks would be unable to progress, mechs would be way more useful. It's all a matter of using the right weapon in the right situation.

>Even realistically, actually working mechs could have their use in real battlefield.

Robot? Yes
Giant humanoid mechs? No

>Mechs and Mountains
>Foot soldiers with artillery targets a leg
>Mech becomes completely useless, no, it becomes a weapon against its allies since it's rolling down the mountain
Mechs are master race alright.

Mechs also have human weaknesses like complex joints and an ever changing center of mass. A tank on the other hand is a 10 ton tracked metal box with a fuckhuge gun sticking out of it ready to fuck up your day anytime, anywhere. Tank wins.

A couple guys laying traps can beat tanks.
Mecha is objectively superior, fire power? just strap a huge cannon weapon on the mecha.

Who cares about that?

Uh, the people using them to fight wars?

Oh I thought were comparing based on rule of cool.

DELET THIS

Exoskeletons > mechashit.

>flying over forest like that

herp derp

An armoured death machine with a giant cannon is much cooler than a giant metal person.

But tanks are cool.

A towering personification of human power and technology >>> some box with a gun on it