When someone says they like this show, I know they are a TTGLfag and I disregard their opinion...

When someone says they like this show, I know they are a TTGLfag and I disregard their opinion. No one would watch this if not for Gurren Fagann.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/rager/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I watched in 2005.

Hello TTGLrager, were the usual threads not working anymore? Stooping to the level of shitting on a classic like AnJ is pretty sad.

why do people hate gurren lagann anyways? is a show that's message is to break every boundary you can find and do what people thought could not be done really something worth the effort of your hate?

user. i ask you to take a look at yourself, and i ask you to consider if this is really worth your time.

Because they’re just “patricians” deluding themselves into thinking they have any semblence of taste when they couldn’t appreciate a show with strong and well executed themes if it hit them on the head. It’s a case of “this show didn’t do things how I wanted them to be done, so it’s shit”. Also, hating popular things is cool.

sad days

i don't hang out on Sup Forums enough to put up with this shit so i'm out thanks for thoroughly hitting them in the face with your word fist, it was amusing to watch

Started reading, the MC is too much fucking shit. What chapter does he mature?

Some people just think the show is pretty boring, user.

I watched it because Osamu Dezaki is one of the best directors in anime, you nasty newfag. Jesus christ.

>They like this 70s show that is an absolute classic and breakthrough to most of the forms in current TV animation, they must like this show that overtly references it!

It's like saying no one would watch Shoujo Kakumei Utena if not for Kill la Kill or Madoka Magica. Fuck off outta here.

read hajime no ippo instead, MC is humble and hard working (also its over 1000+ chapters)

So he doesn´t mature and stays a shithead all the manga?

idunoo i was just trying to be helpful

This manga isn’t for you, is what he’s trying to say.

shut up OP fuck off

??? I’m not OP

>So he doesn´t mature and stays a shithead all the manga?
Yes, he stays a shithead, because he dies still a kid.

>Started reading
Then continue reading, you faggot.

Are you not aware how popular Rikishi's death was? If you were actually into anime or manga you'd have it spoiled regardless since it's like knowing Luke is Vader's father before watching Empire. Anyway why was there so much right wing attachment towards Joe? I find it pretty interesting and hilarious how Mishima was pissed enough he missed an issue he stormed Kodansha.

I'll love this series,and I can't stand gl. It's typical high energy shounenshit.

holy shit are you the herorager faggot

AnJ is shounen.

Think you’ve got the wrong guy

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/rager/

Shounen and shounenshit are obviously two different things. It should be imidiately clear I'm not talking about yotsubato or anj.

>adding rager to the end of a word means I’m the same guy
Is this your first your on Sup Forums or /m/?

So the distinction is between shounen you like and shounen you don’t? Either way TTGL wasn’t published towards a single (shounen) demographic.

First year* fuck me

what does ashita no joe even have to do with gurren lagann

KUROSSU COUNTA and Kamina's death pose are both references to AnJ

Absolutely everybody love Ashita no Joe, even the motherfucking Shuji Terayama.

OP probably hasn't seen any other anime that references these.