ZZ is literally the best Gundam show. Why did you lie to me?

ZZ is literally the best Gundam show. Why did you lie to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emTJ4ky1Nmc&t=89s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not anime.

Really loves the second version of OP2, also best OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=emTJ4ky1Nmc&t=89s

>the first half
>moon moon
>Haman Karn going full retard
>that stupid as fuck doube crest ZZ design
It's garbage

>Sup Forums anime and manga
>posts anime janai

ANIME JA NAI

Why do we have to exaggerate everything? It's not the best Gundam series, nor is it the worst. It's okay.

>nor is it the worst
Now with AGE existing GSD is no longer the worse!

I want to fire my High-Mega cannon into Haman's O'Neill cylinder if you catch my drift

I would rank it above OK, I'd call it one of the good ones, although it's not the best.

ZZ is great.

>beats Yazan in the first episode
>kicks the shit out of Wong
>never gets Brightslapped
>commandeers Bright's ship
>impregnates women with his newtype aura alone
is there ANYTHING he cant do?

Keep Purus alive.

He protected his imouto, which is what really matters.

just watch the second half.

He's basically Joseph Joestar of the Gundam franchise

IBO is the worst gundam. AGE had some redeeming factors.

he is second only to Bellri in giving zero fucks

I would put IBO and GSD over AGE. I could actually finish those, and their terribleness is legendary. AGE is just soul crushingly bland.

Destiny sure, destiny had deeming points, IBO had nothing. AGE had Asemu who was good and nice animation, unlike IBO's crap

Would Neo-Zeon have won the war if they didn't insist on having a ballet room in all their ships

Honestly, IBO was so bad that I dropped it after the first season. That's the only gundam I dropped. I even sat through AGE.

I stuck though it, but it was the first gundam I was glad to see it end.

Well, Bellri gave a lot of fucks about Aida turning out to be his sister…

I only finished GSD because I like getting mad with /m/ and Sup Forums. At least SEEDfags don't exist anymore.

GSD is a bad show, but it's also entertaining as hell if you view the "Jesus Yamato" thing in a comedic light.

Isn't ZZ the one where the two retards couldn't even close their cockpits in the first episode? Fuck that.

Real talk. The GSD complication movies are actually pretty okay. They cut so much of the bullshit. Yeah the Jesus thing happens for the 4th movie but 3 of the movies are honestly solid.

Should i just start from the frist series and go through it, or is there a special order

first series of movies are fine. Production order till CCA then do whatever, ZZ optional if you really hate it. i.e. 0079 > Zeta > CCA

SEED is like the Musou of Gundam. Repetitive and low quality but it's fun watching Kira shit on everything at least.

What the fuck was Tomino thinking?

thanks

I enjoyed the first half, but last dozen of episodes were uber underwhelming.

After Zeta hyped up Haman to be a great villain she got most anti-climactic ending you could possibly imagine.

She got fucked over by a dude whose name is fucking Glemy Toto and we still don't know if he's a distant relative of Zabi, a clone of some Zabi or was meant to be Char.

He's there and people love him apparently

ZZ gave us the Purus. That alone is a redeeming quality. And if you are not into the Purus (why wouldn't you? What are you, gay?) there's also Marida Cruz in Unicorn, who also can trace her origin to ZZ. Also, loli MIneva. Much better than that soulless teen Mineva from Unicorn.

What if you like all Purus and both Minevas?

Loli Mineva's only advantage is being a loli.
The one in ZZ supposedly isn't even real.