Dragon Ball Super

I loved the Tournament of Power arc competition. From the days of Namek in the 1990s, it has been easy for me to love the series. This is one of the reasons why I was able to get important deals from quark names.

At Namek, we welcomed Freeza as a force that no one could do. Here is the tariff. In Namek, Vegeta made an uncomfortable relationship with the hero, but he still had his self-confidence. Here we have Freeza. There was a story about the Super Saiyan in Namek. The prophecy, as no one thought, related to Vegeta. Here, I have the highest style I did not keep for Goku. And he's not yet ready for his master.

In a Power Ark competition, Namek offers many fun characters from different settings, such as the Ginyu special forces and a freeza show. New characters with new design and new technology were affecting the heroes.

The structure of the story, like everything else, is very personal, but it extends and allows heavy stories. Arcs Cell and Buu have never been crossing the Earth, but they have been saved for their final fight with Kid Buu, but the Namek and Power Arc games have played something that I am. a genuine feeling. Both make the Dragon Ball world a lot.

And both sides can deal with universal interests such as opportunities for more personalized interests. In Namek, Goku and Piccolo say their race, if the race has not gone out.Gohan was not sorry to fight against the enemy. Indeed, with Vegeta's tears, I asked someone I do not want to do anything I can not do.

With the Energy competition, I never thought of a change I have never thought of. Roshi is hitting his greatest weakness and influencing the enemies that are far above. Android 17 plays the most common way. Indeed, Freeza stopped being a teammate while he collapsed while he was challenging himself while he was suffering from the enemy.
Frankly, it's been a fantastic arc, and I can't remember the last time I was so excited for a new episode. Oh it was namek arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/subject/dragon ball super/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feel better now that you got that off your chest? Jesus Christ what a fucking OP.

Toei a shit, this attack doesn't even work against weaker enemies like Kunshi while Goku is in SSB.

Reminder that Gohan
>JOBBED TO KRILLIN
>JOBBED TO LAVENDER
>JOBBED TO DYSPO

i love spic edits

Gohan will save Frieza from jobbing

being a gohanfag must be painful

How did Chadgeta get so strong?

Post your face when Vegito finally kicks Jiren's ass

while goku was recruiting people vegeta spent the time in the room of spirit and time training

2018 should be the year of Vegeta, when he becomes the protagonist of the series.

Will Toei ever be able to compete with Pierrot?

>reusing old animation
I wouldn't be surprised.

will you ever find a purpose beyond "insisting meaningless animation fights across series on a Manchurian painting website"?

wtf is gonna happen in February

>shots are animation

will you ever stop posting this shit?

TAKE THIS JIREN!!!
A FULL POWER XMASS KAMEHAMEHA MADE FROM JOLLINESS OF ALL THE GOOD KIDS AROUND THE WORLD!!!
EVEN A TOUGH GUY LIKE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND IT!!!

28 days

both are gutter trash senpai

the pink hair made him even cooler in my opinion. It was so unexpected, but it made perfect sense. It's also my favorite bow from Super and maybe my favorite bow in the entire franchise. That's why I'm sometimes very critical of Schemmel's Goku Black voice. He does not do a bad job with any performance, it's just not the same as the Japanese dub. I loved the fact that Goku Black's voice was indistinguishable from Goku's voice, except for a slightly darker tone. Idk, I think I just wish he had not gone the whole "totally different-voice / much-too-right-to-Goku-route". It's almost a dead giveaway that he's actually Zamasu, and the mystery of Goku Black's true identity has so much fallen in love with me.

>EVEN A TOUGH GUY LIKE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND IT!!!
Heard that line too many times already.

>dubfag
Get out

tl;dr

Goku vs jiren

Is Dyspo's base speed FTL or just while using Light Bullet?

If you can't understand Super, don't watch it.

guys i just realized something

if there'sa grande padre then who is La Grande Madre?

could she be the true final boss for Chi Chi Negra to take out?

So what is toppo doing while every one is fighting?

Dragon Ball characters are far beyond FTL right now.

practicing his sentai moves

>Goku and Vegeta are fighting Jiren
>Frieza is fighting Dyspo
The logical answer would be that he's kept busy by 17 and Gohan, but this is Super, so he's probably just standing around.

Top 5 and staying till the end, get mad cuck.

angels reproduce asexually like namekians and frieza's race

A'ight, I just woke up, lay it on me. The spoilers out yet?

I want Goku to break the 4th wall in the final DB movie ever and ask the crowd watching the movie for their power

if they reproduce asexually then why are there grill angels like vados and delicious loli?

are they trap angels?

Plenty of them here are FTL. Dyspo can simply go x1000 faster with Light Bullet.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/subject/dragon ball super/
thoughts?

Bullshit the angels are clearly have male and female sexes. All the namekians and arcosians are one uniform gender.

where is 17?

Maybe because he is top 5 ? This is not surprising

>staying till the end

>he's probably just standing around.
>Seen moving in the preview
>Only fighters left
You are retarded.

Who cares

Dyspo knocked him out

If the past episodes are any indication the gods of the higher level universes are going to start talking shit when jiren begin fighting.

I do. I'm only watching this because I wanna see 17 shirtless once enough clothing damage is achieved.

Begone fag

they're angels dummy. They choose to present themselves as male or female, doesn't mean they're traps or whatever. It would be like saying frieza is a reverse trap because he can reproduce asexually but looks male.

... I honestly did not expect this. I honestly thought best boi would be ko'd in the next episode. He's fighting Frieza for 3 episodes straight, and Gohan has to help him.

I am both happy and confused.

That's not happening though, this shit show has hardly any clothing damage

Frieza is jobbing to him.

>Frieza needs help to fight Dypso

lol

>be 12yo me
>quit caring about dbz after freeza-sama became fodder for Trunks
>only watching cell saga because Trunks is hot as fuck
>gohan and goku get bath scene
>vegeta is too much of an anti-social twerp to take a bath with his adult son
>toriyama and toei never gave Trunks a shirtless scene
>Trunks doesn't become hot again until end of Buu Saga
>literally became a useless piece of shit that lost his sex appeal
>shit trunks gets shirtless scene in GT

My understanding of how it works is after using a strong form and going all out from a kamehameha it should take goku quite a lengthy amount of time to recover and we begin to see that with the Kefla fight but to me it feels so strange that we see goku use all his super forms which would stifle his stamina and drain it. And especially if this is happening in a matter of minutes too. Did anyone else find this jarring?

hes saving his stamina for jiren

>/fit/
>Super Dragon Ball Z
>So this shit, it's basically like Creatine yeah? How many scoops though? Thanks.

so we're waiting until spring to see UI gogeta, and gohan fans get the consolation prize of a toppo takedown

I'm going to be a geriatric before I see frieza betray everyone

G-Gohan-san h-help!

>Freeza needs Shithan's help to fight Dyspo

>of a toppo takedown
You are retarded.

>bokunopicofag

Nice bait, but you were trying too hard.

>Vegito
>not Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Calvo Gogo

I'm pretty sure, I know gohan is the job center employee, but he has fans so they have to build up toppo and then send both of them out in a blaze of glory

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Gohan-san, help me!

>Nice bait
how is it bait?

If Goku and Vegeta are still weaker than the gods of destruction then there’s nothing gohan can do against toppo

What the hell is all of this filler? Just make Jiren elminate all but Goku.

Toei finally remembered that Toppo is the GoD candidate.

UGHHHHHH THICKER

G-Gohan-san I am in need of some assistance

>filler
Stop being such a dumb fuck. This is storyboarding.

You are now in Akira Toriyama. Choose the 1 person who wins/survives the Tournament of Power and make their wish.

>Jiren
>Toppo
>Dyspo
>Goku
>Vegeta
>Gohan
>Freeza
>No. 17

Choose wisely.

Man, I really need this to process in my head. This is actually pretty exciting.

El Grande Padre.
He wishes for the entirety of the Dragon Ball Multiverse to stop existing.
It is a good day.

Toppo seems like he would get the biggest reaction.

Gohan and frieza will fuse to fight GoD toppo

No wonder Jiren trusted Toppo to win the ToP.

>someone weaker than Frieza will help him beat someone Frieza is jobbing to to
Incredible writing Toei

Frieza

Do any of you retards know the difference between storyboarding and writing?

>Frieza fighting Dyspo for 3 episodes

I know this arc has to last until March but we don’t need 3 episodes of purple rabbit ryona

Gohan is stronger than frieza
In the janemba movie gohan beat frieza with a single punch

I know that feel user. The Z movies had some nice Trunks fanservice at least

Good thing we're getting three of purple lizard ryona

That's why it's going to be 3 episodes of white lizard ryona.

I wouldn't get too excited. Remember when people thought he had a chance against Hit.

It's not ryona if Frieza's the one who needs help.

A strong opener for the spic, how will the burgers debunk this argument

Frieza surpassing everyone from Z in few weeks was shit writing to begin with. Now he is just back where he should have been in the first place.