Marry Grave Chapter 1

New WSS serial alongside Ariadne. Looks spooky. Commence Dumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#8d680de3f9501fcb_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's also the link to the chapter:
bato.to/reader#8d680de3f9501fcb_1

>alongside Ariadne
And Xeno, but it seems nobody cares about it.

Oh yeah I forgot about Xeno but I haven't seen any translations for it.

Well yeah same here. But I wasn't much interested in it from the get go. In comparison, Marry Grave was a pleasant surprise.

So, she's dead.

From what I've seen so far, I'm very excited about both this and Ariadne. Just hope Sunday readership agrees.

Damn

bump

Have a bump.

Usually don't read shounen but this seems to be pretty good, thanks.

OP you dead?

comeback to us OP.

Pathfinder's Goblins, but competent? WTF?

OP is dead so I'm continuing. Missing page between and

He looks like he came straight from some 90s manga, I love it

MC is going to end up cheating on his dead waifu isn't he?

Who knows? We're only two chapters in.

>says he won't die
>dies

>she brought him back first

Okay that's different. Suddenly interested.

Godammit don't make the background story we'll never see more interesting than the present

>As you probably know already, but I am explaining anyway...

I know that's the easiest way to advance the plot quickly, but I can't help but think it is kind of lazy

last page
Did you like it?

Well, this isn't like Fairy Tail for that part...

Actually yea, looks promising

I liked it. MC reminds me of this guy.

2 chapters?

Yes. Only the first one is translated though, as the second came out just today.

Yeah, it was enjoyable. I will check on its progress

Definitely an interesting start.

I see, thanks.

Could have been better, but looks promising.

So to resurrect someone, you have to give up your life? Then would that even work in his case? In he says he's got "infinite life force"? is that (technically) the same? i could imagine that in the end he realises that this does not work like that and he has to finaly let go of her.
Thoughts on that?
>tl;dr: plan does not work
>moves on with his "life" or whatever

It was pretty nice.

you could just have a suicidal person or someone who is about to die anyway perform the spell.

It's going to be episodic isn't it?

Yeah, reminds me of Vash/Kenshin.

looks neat! it would've been cooler to follow the wife's story, honestly, cause it seems like there more potential for interesting twists and turns there--more emotionally investing too, going by the quick flashback shots, but still, i'd wanna support this manga and see where it goes.

>character journey starts as the previous one's ended
Pretty gud. I like the art too but the comedy and infodump from earlier is shitty.

Some silly choices but that's okay for the first chapter, I'm looking forward for the rest and the enemies

It could be pretty interesting if the wife's previous journey keeps being referenced. Like '40 years ago they say a woman was here looking for that' or whatever.

Yes, reminds me of Trigun, which is good. I needed another simple no BS fun adventure manga like the other one that started in Sunday from Yagi.

This is getting canned so freaking fast
I could understand if the MC was a side character important to the plot, but man this just isn’t going to last

This isn't WSJ and it isn't Kodansha's magazine either. Sunday have lost Magi and they need some new action adventure and overall they need new fresh manga.

Sunday always lets series hang around for at least a year to see if it takes off. This one's no exception, even if it has trainwreck potential.

I want to fuck the mc if he doesn't manage to bring his wife back to life.

>Dat body
>dat outfit

Sold.

Going off
I hope you are okay with sew back together dick.

Going off? What did you mean?

Hopefully she found the groin area mostly intact somewhere because it ain't here.

Since he has his legs she probably found his cock. And dicks don't have bones so it probably would've magically restored itself anyway.

I hope it's all scarred like the rest of him at least.

This, its messy but he was probably RIPPED in half. I assume the D is still in one piece.

I'm glad I'm not the only one asking myself the important questions here.