Would you still love your waifu/husbando if they got severely scarred?

Would you still love your waifu/husbando if they got severely scarred?

Of course, she's my waifu.

Even more?

Hanako worst girl. Emi a best.

Shit taste, Emi is just a basic bitch

t. fatass

Did you scar her though?

Of course. What worries me is if she would be able to accept and love herself with her new own bodily image.

Are you prepared to help her do so, user?

Obviously. I always worry because she is so prone to this kind of stuff happening to her.
One time she fought a monster that spitted acid and she got some on her thigh. I almost cried tears of relief when she was healed. She is a tomboy but she is still a young girl.

Yes, I am!

Yes.

Of course

If I was the one to inflict those scars then sure

As long as the scars aren't on their soul.

>Oh boo hoo I have a scar on my back, I'm such a freak, how could anyone love someone this grotesque.

Shit like this is what lets you know that the Mangaka has never met anyone disfigured and stresses over the most minor physical blemishes.

Hawkeye doesn't hate herself because of the scar you dongus, she hates herself because of the tattoo on her back that the scar attempts to hide.

Definitely. Though it would really suck for her because she's a model. On the other hand, it now means she has all the time in the world to stay at home and raise kids.

And then Roy prints it on all of his gloves.

>On the other hand, it's OK because it now means that she has to give up all of her professional aspirations
wew lad

I'm just looking at the positives. I'd be worried about raising lots of kids if she had a job, but there's always a bright side.

The scars only make my heart's dick harder

>I only like my waifu when she's hurting

Of course, although I'd probably get a little depressed looking at them, because they';d most likely come from his dabbling in illegal activities.

Most people can't model that long anyway, they get "too old" at such young ages.

Of course, even if he got paralysed from the neck down and he was bound to a wheelchair for life.

>tfw my immortal bird waifu can't be scarred

I failed to protect her, why would she love me?

As long as they love you back

>him

of course, who wouldnt?

shes emotionally scarred as is anyways

What do you mean "if"?

That's just something to help the combustion, not the actual thing.

>waifu/husbando

No. Roy's alchemy is actually the manipulation of O2 and methane/hydrogen concentration in the air. The circles on his gloves allow him to do this. The combustion happens because his gloves have some kind of flint stored in the fingertips, which produces a spark when he snaps his fingers that lights up the ultra-combustible air that he just manufactured with the transmutation circles.

Are the scars their only problem? Because caring for disabled people can be hell.

You'd have to help make them feel good about themselves again.

if you would stop loving your waifu is she became disabled you dont deserve her

Yes

who dis

Made in abyss. Ox

Your waifu might stop loving you, fampai. People can get pretty bitter.

>Your waifu might stop loving you
unless you fucked up major, it sounds like you have a shit waifu

Of course, by all logic he already is.

Busou Renkin was legit good

Considering how quickly she let you ass fuck her I wonder how many other guys she's had

She's a big girl