Boruto discussion

We'll get episodes focusing on them as a team?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66493568
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope not.

I hope so.

Will he be in the manga at some point?

I want episodes of them sucking Boruto off.

More Mitsuki & Elder Mitsuki (their battle armour is a must) please

So mitsuki is stronger than naruto now?

When Mitsuki could outspeed the Raikage, then he'll be a slight contender.

Mitsuki barely tied with Shino. And Shino was no allowed to kill him.

I wouldn't say stronger but I think he could definitely go toe to toe with him

Pt 1 naruto yes. Given that he's already at naruto's level at the war, he will outdo him after a timeskip.

>Mitsuki barely tied with Shino
More like he barely tried

How strong do you guys think Log is?

He was panting and scruffed up.

all part of his keikaku

Kishi ruined salad. Should have just let SP do her design. How could sarada even compete now

Retarded OP

Add Kishomote style faces and we're in business

Mitsuki in full sage/whatever mode is clearly upper tier jonin at the least.
It’s not clear where Shino peaked, but it’s hard to believe that he would have won even if he tried. Likewise, Naruto would still curbstomp Mitsuki, having already been showing doing shit like tanking Moon-splitting beams from OG Moon Man.

Longer version

Why is this transformation of Mitsuki known as Sage mode? It looks nothing like Sage mode.

>Kishi

There's different types of sage modes

Depends on the animal.

Because Orochimaru called sennin?

I wish he didnt have the horn

yeah but this one is just VERY different. Others barely get some body bodypaint on their face or slight changes in appearance like Jiraiya looking like a frog, but Mitsuki straight up grows a fucking horn and gets a weird aura.

Correction: Ikemoto ruined Sarada's design and SP ruined Sarada's personality. Kishi's Sarada from chapter 700 was the best variation of her character.

Snake sage mode + Moon man sage mode maybe?

>no Rikudo sennin sage mode
>no Toneri's sage mode
Worthless chart.

Where are my Cho Cho hentais at?

does anyone have a higher resolution of this shot?

Kabuto grows horns too. Mitsuki's Sage Mode design looks like a combination of Toneri's Chakra Mode and Snake Sage Mode, so it's horribly not just a "regular" sage mode like the others.

Shino doesn't have to be more powerful than Mitsuki to kill him. A woman can kill a 6 feet 6 dude with a knife if she had the skills.

If shino had access to that nano bugs that rots yo flesh, mitsuki is a good as dead

It's actually Senninka (that thing Jugo's clan can do that Orochi made experiments with), mixed with Sage Mode (Sennin Modo).
I guess the official translators just used the same term for both things and that's where the confusion comes from.

well first off hasirama's sage mode is like the OG sage mode, an sage mode not based on any animal, that we see three variations of the frog sage mode, with jiraya obviously being the most versed in it (naruto also relied on kurama and i think he never furthered his sage mode training past the initial sage mode to use against pain) so obviously the better the sage mode the more you look like your summoning animal. then we have kabuto who also grows horns and a weird tail dick, although this might just be because of his injected orochimaru semen. so apart from the blue hair mitsuki's sage mode isn't that different. the weird aura around him might just be related to shitty chakra control, since he's still just a kid and probably the youngest ninja who ever even got to the sage mode.

we've never seen a perfect snake sage mode transformation. it's likely his toneri influence allowed him to achieve this god like power. probably the most powerful of the sage modes excluding jinchuriki etc

to learn snake sage mode the great white snake sage bites you and if you survive he trains you in it. kabuto suceeded in this but was jiraiya tier.

orochimaru failed the test but used his hax jutsu skills to get around this but never truly exceeded but became something else.

mitsuki is probably the closest thing to a proper snake sage mode but he's still different and required moon genes. but so far weather it's complete or incomplete pretty sure mitsukis sage mode has surpassed all snake sage modes and other nature type sage modes

Where did it ever implies that Mitsuki had Toneri gene?

Shino's powers are too strong for his own good. Realistic he should be able to kill everyone in the series because there's no way they could defend against thousands of insects that they can barely see. It's like Robin from One Piece where the powers just don't lend themselves towards having fights without either making their opponents incrediblely OP or nerfing them.

Pretty much. I mean it was a clansman of his that easily took out shisui. Didn't matter how good he was

Kawaki needs a woman's touch.

Mitsuki is half moon man. That's the only explanation.

UnIcOrN Activate!! We bronies now, user!

I know Log (and Oro) meant well, trying to get mitsuki to hang out with Boruto. I mean, Naruto, for all his shortcomings, has plenty of positive traits. So if naruto could fucking change sasuke, then boruto could definitely do some good to Mitsuki (which is far more docile and less edgy than Sasuke). And yes I understand, they want Boruto to be his friend (yeah, the sun), instead of his master where Mitsuki is supposed to follow him out of his free will, not because he was told to.

But damn, shit is gay as hell

Well Oro is also gay as hell, so he won' think there is anything off for his smol snek son to latch on like a barnacle to Bort like that. Plus what is there to stop Mitsuki from changing bodies as he needs?
Not to mention powerful Konoha shinobis are gay as hell in general, because Based Kishimoto and his homolust.

It's not gay if Mitsuki becomes a girl.

Please let this happen.

Mitsuki's gayness isn't that bad. Most of the time it's funny. The real horrible shit was Madara's homo lust for Hashirama or Naruto's gay boner for Sasuke.

Plot twist: They actually want them to get closer so that Mitsuki can bring Boruto to Oro's hideout and steal his body.

Hey Madara's homolust for Hashirama was pure!
Naruto's issues on the other hand...

This makes me excited for when Boruto starts using a sword.

>tfw inosakufag
>tfw female couples aren't half as gay as the male ones

Well right job for the right man.

You see people aping on Gai for being so fucking strong his kick fucking incinerates half of Madara's body but dude wouldn't be able to do shit if Hidan got his blood and do that ritual thing

In fact I don't see Naruto being able to beat Hidan as well. Okay maybe now he can since he could basically heal anyone (except coolest guy), but before he had that six path sage mode thing he's just about as fair game as the one with Matatabi

he's and obvious splice between orochimaru and toneri.

>name means snake vessel and moon
>looks identical to toneri
>blue chakra cloak
>horn in the same place as toneri
>the darkness during sage mode around his eyes are the same as momoshikis when he eats chakra fruit in the manga

obviously after the events of the last orochimaru the man who wants to acquire and learn all jutsu would feign interest in the tenseigan something on par to the rinnegan.and has had an interest in the otsutsuki clan since kimimaru. he's also one of the few people who would be able to find the portal that binds the earth to the moon.

it's obvious orochimaru set his sights on these synthetic humans to become his new body vessels spliced with his genes and otsutsuki genes. he knows he can't steal an uchiha, he can go about kidnapping anymore and being old school orochimaru villian but he can obviously procure new synthetic bodies.

just so happens he has wanted to raise a couple as his sons.

but theres more than enough evidence to suggest toneri and mitsuki connection

This. I want my Ninja Daria back. She would of have been adorable interacting with her father and Boruto

(((Ōtsutsuki)))

>inosakufag
>Not a based TsunSakufag instead.

Why would I pair up those two? They never gave me yuri vibes

>inosaku
Not Nardo and Sauce's moms?

sakura was lesbian af for tsunade

Them being friends was an asspull.

>TsunSaku
>not TsunaShizu
Shit taste desu. Someone had to take care of Tsunade all those years she spent away from the village, especially since she was afraid of blood and a woman.

I like to imagine the cartoonish spinning feet from the Pain fight when they go super fast like this.

ugliest ootsutsuki

>TsunaShizu
>Not InoShizu
You're the one with the shit taste, my friend.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66493568

STICC GIRLS

What's his endgame?

Cuuuuuute!

To become king of the ayys.

pretty much the akatsuki just without tobito madara intentions. so just a legit akatsuki without moon plan

Mitsuki kicked Shino's ass. Of course Shino was holding back his lethal bugs, but Mitsuki wasn't trying to kill either.

Nigga, they are going beyond the moon.

>yfw it's black zetsu pulling the strings again

>It's not Black Zetsu
>It's Blacker Zetsu

>we see three variations of the frog sage mode, with jiraya obviously being the most versed in it (naruto also relied on kurama and i think he never furthered his sage mode training past the initial sage mode to use against pain) so obviously the better the sage mode the more you look like your summoning animal.

It's the opposite, at least for the frog mode. The better you are, the less like a frog you look. Jiraiya's mode was imperfect. Minato's was better but he couldn't maintain it for more than a few seconds, apparently; it was a poorly thought out asspull, anyway.

what I was getting at is that they'll be more traditional to what the akatsuki was meant to be if you excluded the akatsuki being a front for tobito madaras eye of the moon plan.

Sumire and wasabi don't have these boobs, only super developed namida-chan

So many things going on in the new series and i'm still here thinking who the fuck did Lee bone..

free hookah for life

tenten in my head canon

Does Oro have an entire army of Mitsukis or is it just mini-Mi and elder-Mi?

Metal doesn't have a mom according to the 2nd ED and they'll probably never bring it up in the series.

Orochi said he'd make another sibling for him too so there's probably at least 3.

It's possible that Orochimaru's current body is another clone of Mitsuki.

I thought he said the previous one were failures.

how does he do it bros

also what the fuck was his motivation for trying to destroy the leaf? I can't remember

Lee's burning passion materialized.

I took that to mean he was still a functioning ninja but a "failure" in the sense he wasn't a prodigy like Mitsuki was.

Butthurt and for the shits and giggles.
That's it.
She is /our/ guy.

Well damn, that's harsh...

He was mad at the Third for arresting him some years ago.

>she
>guy
uuuuuuuhhh

I think it's guaranteed he is making synthetic bodies as his new host bodies since he cant kidnap people off the streets anymore

It was just high level bants like with pain

>shits and giggles
Sasuke said that was a lie.
He just has the two, though we might get another one, maybe a girl I hope.

I don't trust Sasuke. Orochimaru literally said he was helping Sauce because he was interested in how shit would turn out in helping someone who wasn't him.
Pretty much everything he does is done because he is interested in how shit with play out.

>Madara states Pain's rin'negan originally belonged to Madara
>doesn't use any of Pain's abilities when he gets the rin'negan back

He said 6 attempts. We know 1 is alive as log so the other 4 might have died in the process of being made or as a defective clone, gone berserk and had to be put down, or got killed on a mission.