Why didn't Knov just team up with Meleoron to sneak up on the Royal guard and Meruem and send them to a room with a...

Why didn't Knov just team up with Meleoron to sneak up on the Royal guard and Meruem and send them to a room with a poison rose waiting for each one?

Netero died for your sins.

Too smart. Too boring.

Because knov pussied out of everything when he set up the initial portals and felt their aura. He's a bitch. Also these guys react in split seconds. The instant they felt something wrong they would evade. Maybe youpi would fall for it.

But it's basically the same tactic Netero, Knov, and Morel used to genocide half of the Ants army. Only with Meleron giving Knov cover instead of Morel and with a nuke instead of Netero.
How do you evade a portal in the floor? There's nothing to push off from.

What if the reason the sentient beings on the Dark Continent are so hostile is because they are so afraid of humans?

Chairman wanted to fight the king

knov spooked
meleron can barely hold breath longer than a minute

gg both are dead

I think the point is there was no way of sneaking into the palace to set up the portals. Going in with zetsu alone is retarded as shown by Knov, and if they failed, they'd lose the element of surprise and have no chance to cause the shitstorm they needed to distract the King.

>How do you evade a portal in the floor? There's nothing to push off from.

fucking wings?

King would use his tail, cat would use her blyth

Wouldn't you be scared of a race of people with nukes and at least competent fighters?

Humanity needs their O My Nitro Rice and other goodies.

Yup Yup!

I WANT TO THIGH JOB PITOU

O

MY

Meleoron can hold his breath for a maximum of 2 minutes.
They wouldn't be able to reach Meruem within such short time, and Pitou's En would detect them the moment God's Accomplice stops working.

This. Only way that plan would work is if netero was backing it with his 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva. Then he'd just swat them into the portal holes. But netero wouldn't want to nuke them since he wanted a real fight

2 minutes is plenty of time, once knov got his portals into the palace, they just need to bait the royal guard into their portal.

is there anyone who could 1v1 meruem without using a nuke?

No you idiot

Prime Netero maybe

Pouf would figure out right away and alert the rest.

Then take Pouf first.

Why didn't they just nuke the castle with a Rose if it's capable of poisoning the ants? The arc was fucking stupid and Togashi is a hack.

How? They wouldn't even know that he'd be the one to catch one first.

literally what would've happened if Meruem decided not to accept Netero's challenge and just killed him on the spot

Then he and the entire royal guard would die in the following nuclear explosion.

exactly
The Ants lost the moment Pitou failed to stop Netero from entering the Palace.

Honestly I think that they were always completely fucked.

What could they have done to stop a nuclear ICBM?

pretty sure it would cause an uproar if some major country just nuked not!Best Korea's capital, with the explanation of
> "the leader of the country was actually long dead, and a bunch of furries were actually pulling all the strings. Being its primary headquarter for their planned invasion on our country, we had no choice but to launch a nuclear warhead and wipe out the establishment completely."

Just fucking take pictures of them as proof, and sooner or late the jig would have been up.

Practically the whole point of moving the blast to a weapons testing site. The palace wouldn't be fucking Chernobyl, the civilians wouldn't suffer any fallout and the Royals would follow and die later.

I too would like to have Pitou rub her fat cock between my thighs

KNOV IS OUT SINCE THE PUFF EN SHIT
MELEORON CAN'T LOCK HIS BREATH FOR SO LONG, AND IF THEY GET CAUGHT, THEY DIE.

Besides that, Gon make friends with meleoron just before the invasion. They barely had time to thing in all the important and constant changes on the situation.
Everyone stressed and tired out, etc.

BECAUSE THERE'S A LIMIT ON HOW MUCH NEN KNOV'S NEN CAN HANDLE, EVEN WITH ALL THE RESTRICTIONS YOU IDIOT

Maybe the pre-planted holes would work on the Royal Guard but Silent Scream would probably not even work on Morel, much less Netero, the RG, or fucking Meruem.

Why didn't Killua just wish the ant king dead?

Really REALLY good fucking question.

Why didn't the Zodiacs come with Netero instead of sending a pussy like Knov? You can poke a million holes in the Chimera Ant arc because it's a shit arc in a shit manga by a shit author.

Didn't Morel complain about Pariston sending a hunter that wasn't the one he recommended to do a job? if Pariston was not in charge of who can go or not to NGL it was people hired by him

>Million holes
imagine being this against of enjoying something
who hurt you

>Why didn't the Zodiacs come with Netero instead of sending a pussy like Knov?
Because not all of them are power houses and it would probably take a long time to get the ones who were strong enough to fight the chimera ants into he palace, time that they didn't have.

its briefly explained in the election arc but netero just didnt want to. also there are other factors like the hunter association trying to send shit tier hunters. knov also faced pitous en unprotected and he still made a recovery or at least had the courage to go back and assist with the mission.

I mean Knov was pretty useful considering. Knov is the reason a lot of people didn't die in that arc. His ability was pretty useful both for infiltration and getting people out even if he had issues later on

> wasting the Zodiacs on some fucking Ants, when they will still be needed for the exploration of the Dark Continent.