Waifu Wednesday Thread!

You're waifu (or husbando) is adorable user! Make sure you cherish them always!

What would their new years resolution be?

Do they have a fancy outfit for special occasions? Maybe like a fancy suit for the handsome husbandos or a fancy dress for the pretty waifus? (Or maybe the other way around perhaps?)

Would they boxing day shop?

What makes your partner click with you? What makes you such a good match for eachother?

Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all super!

Afternoon everyone.

>What would their new years resolution be?
Work twice as hard to bring the people around her happiness!
>Do they have a fancy outfit for special occasions?
She has a Yukata for summer festivals and Kimono for Newyears
>Would they boxing day shop?
She'd keep an eye out for any cute sweaters I guess.
>What makes your partner click with you?
I can't explain it, Fuuka's whole being attracts me like a magnet, I can't stop wanting to be as close to her as possible.
>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today!

Mint a cute!

How was this year for your loved one? did they get a lot of merch or appearances? Are you happy with how the year went for her?

To work harder this year in mastering the sword and perfecting her magic.
I'm sure she has something for those occasions but her regular clothing looks nice enough for those to begin with.
If the deals are good then perhaps.
>What makes your partner click with you? What makes you such a good match for eachother?
I don't really know how it happened but I found myself thinking about her more and more over time, along with what I could try to do to improve myself for her. When I go out for jogging, thinking of her cheering me on pushes me to go further for longer.
>How was this year for your loved one?
Her game got ported to the switch which was nice since her games are nice to play on the go.
>did they get a lot of merch or appearances?
Not that I know of outside of the port.
>Are you happy with how the year went for her?
It was decent for her.

Too tired for questions today I really hate having to work after Christmas, but popping by anyway to wish you all an amazing week and an even more amazing-er New Year!

-Work on her stamina and endurance.
-It feels like sometimes she has an outfit for every occasion. Plus, she rocks the suit and the dress pretty well.
-Depends on if there's a sale, and how big the post-holiday burnout hits her.
-The caring and gentle attitude she has beneath her cool, mysterious outside.

She got a few new figs, but work has been dwindling down for her. Part of that whole burst bubble, I guess. Things could've been better, but I'm glad for them being what they are.

It is midnight on new year's eve. What would your special one do to celebrate the moment?

Not sure, maybe become a better cook.
In the dead online game she had a dress for one of her outfits.
If the crowds weren't too large she probably would.
To me, everything about her is perfect; she's beautiful, sweet, and very devoted. I still can't really pinpoint what exactly made her stick in my head causing her the only one that I want to be with, but I'm happy either way.
>compliment a waifu
Mint has very cute ears!
Mai has nice hair!
Miku and Luka are excellent singers!
Yukari has nice fluffy hair!
Everyone has a great waifu/husbando!

She got an OVA which was nice, and a few small items, her series box set was also released. Unfortunately, there were plenty of months where her series did not get a new chapter.
Overall I'd say it was on OK year.

Questions:
If your waifu went camping would she prefer a more formal campsite like you would find at a campgrounds? Or would she prefer to find a clearing after a small hike and set up a camp there?
What do you think a hug from you waifu would feel like?
What do you think holding hands with her would be like?

I think her New Year's resolution would be something simple relating to what she does every day. Try to eat less sweets to go on a diet (or maybe say screw it and eat more!), or to work on herself in some other way.
She doubtlessly has more than enough outfits, but I'd always buy her something new if I could afford it and it wasn't just on a whim. Pic related would be a nice formal dress, though maybe too bare for the winter...
Probably. She'd always like looking at new sweets or fashion items.
I adore how compassionate, empathetic, kind, and caring she is. I often consider myself more cold, so I appreciate that we can complement each other in that way. I also really value fashion and being stylish for yourself and those around you, so her career and taste is perfect. She's very strong, so I think she could always do well if we're ever apart, and I don't have to worry. And of course she's a girl's girl, and I love that feeling of fun, feminine energy she always brings me. I smile just looking at her.

I did pretty well. I'm trying not to be too lewd lately, but with some of the stuff I've seen of her in the upcoming game, that may be tough haha. I know you're very happy about P3D. I think it'll be interesting to see how Fuuka dances. She's probably got a rhythm all her own and I'd like to see her showcase it.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved had a good Christmas and managed to get some time off!

Hello Mintfriend! As ever, your waifu is intensely sweet and cute!

I think Yukari's resolution would be to treasure her passions and her friends even more than before, which is a hard order!

Since most of her formal outifts are for unrelated promo art, and she defaults to dungarees for social outings, I think her formal wear would look something like pic related. It's feminine but still casual enough! I love this outfit so much!

Of course! Can't miss out on outdoor store and milsurp bargains!

Yukari and I are quite similar in our enthusiasm and passion for the things we love! I think we'd get along very well and try to make the world a happier place! We have very similar brown fluffy hair too! Although, we'd both get bashful at outright romantic gestures!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Miia a cute snek whose dedication to the things and people she loves is truly heartwarming!
Rika is both striking and adorable!
Hibiki's enthusiasm and smile are as bright as an Okinawan sunrise!
Konata is a chill and beautiful dork, and I wonder what makes her husband doki the most? What about the other way around?
Crona is, as ever, the epitome of moe.
All your beloveds are adorable!

Fuuka is deceptively fluffy and super cute!

Yukari's year was pretty good! Though, I've yet to see the final chapter, I hope she's ok!

Adorable picture!

Question time!

You and your beloved are on a road trip! How does it go, is it fun? What would you eat/do?

Would they wear traditional dress or something more casual to the first shrine visit of the year?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

If Ann went camping, I think she might use someplace formal, but really anywhere as long as the surroundings were beautiful (like her). I bet she'd take her friends, not just me. One of her friends got hurt, and I think that she might make it not just a fun trip, but like a challenge to her to make sure she's on her road to recovery.

Hugs would vary. I have a feeling she'd know just the right way to do it for each situation. She could hang off of you and just stay there sometimes, and others, something big and strong so you'd be surprised how much strength she has in her.

Holding hands would be the best. I think she'd play with your fingers a lot to try to get your attention. No dead fish hands here.

Evening Miiafriend! I already complimented her earlier, heh.

I think Yukari would definitely try to make the camping as authentic as possible, to recreate historical conditions!

A hug from Yukari is tight and quick in public, but slow and fully embracing in private. Both, however, come with a faceful of fluffy hair.

I think hand-holding would be probably a little warmer than her usual temperature because she can get embarassed, but she'd hold on pretty tightly, she's strong! Though, I'd love to tease her by running my thumb over her fingers and hand!

That's a beautiful picture of a lovely lady!

Ann's a cutie!

>If your waifu went camping would she prefer a more formal campsite like you would find at a campgrounds? Or would she prefer to find a clearing after a small hike and set up a camp there?
While she would be fine with the clearing, I think she'd enjoy the formal campsite more as it would probably feel more like a vacation.
>What do you think a hug from you waifu would feel like?
Its its anything like the dream I had then very soft and warm.
>What do you think holding hands with her would be like?
Very nice while you are going for a walk or falling asleep.
Thanks user. That ribbon in her hair makes her look extra cute.
>You and your beloved are on a road trip! How does it go, is it fun? What would you eat/do?
A trip to a theme park would be ideal. I think she'd enjoy going to Busch Gardens and riding things like Apollo's Chariot or the Verbolten. Food would likely be the fast food joints along the way.
>Would they wear traditional dress or something more casual to the first shrine visit of the year?
Somehow I see her dressing more casually for that.

what do you mean?

live

I have no doubts she will always strive to be the very best she can be.
A yukata she wears during summer festivals and she also has a really pretty red dress for very special occasions.
I think so. She often asks for t-shirts as remuneration for her job. I imagine she would take the chance if she can get casual clothes at a nice price.
She brings out the best in me. She shares her energy with me and her diligence makes me want to try my hardest every day. We also have similar interests and I think there is a lot we can learn from each other.
There is nothing about her that doesn't draw me in, either due to the strong feelings she evokes in me or because I can still learn from her.

Fuuka is kind and cute!
Miia's fang is cute!
Ann is pretty!

>How was this year for your loved one? did they get a lot of merch or appearances?
She got a scale figure. Also, she got a clear file and there was also a memorial poster featuring her alongside her friends for this year's Kyoani & Do event. Overall I'm very happy.

>Do they have a fancy outfit for special occasions? Maybe like a fancy suit for the handsome husbandos or a fancy dress for the pretty waifus? (Or maybe the other way around perhaps?)
She does have a lot.

There is no boxing day in Japan.

>What makes your partner click with you? What makes you such a good match for eachother?
We have many differences but I feel like it makes us a good combo.

>How was this year for your loved one? did they get a lot of merch or appearances? Are you happy with how the year went for her?
She got some figurines and I plan to buy some of them.

>It is midnight on new year's eve. What would your special one do to celebrate the moment?
Go to the shrine like every good Japanese and pray for a good year.

>If your waifu went camping would she prefer a more formal campsite like you would find at a campgrounds? Or would she prefer to find a clearing after a small hike and set up a camp there?
The second one is most likely illegal.

Can't think of many things that would feel better.

lewd
It makes me sad that I'll be never able to do it.

>How was this year for your loved one? did they get a lot of merch or appearances?
Index 3 announced is cool, a keychain came out, and her seiyuu is going to be at her first NA Con the first week of January. It's been solid.
Ecstatic.

That's all for today, hello from the future!

Adorable, be safe.

I could see his resolution being just promising to do his very best for everyone, or to make good progress with his studies because it will help him achieve something be wants.
He's worn various suits for different occasions in official arts, suits really make him look a bit cooler. That mix of cute and cool is quite wonderful.
We're both are passionate about the same game for one, this hobby would give us so much to share and talk about all the time. But overall his gentle and positive personality really fills the gaps of my more negative one. I've really changed for the better and it's mostly thanks to him bringing bits if positivity into my life and if I could do it I would do all I could to pay all of it back to him and let him know how truly great he is. I wish to make him smile twice as much as he's made me smile through the years even if it will never end, that smile of his is pure miracles to my mood anyday and I want to protect it.
We're also both better than each other at certain things, it would be very fun to learn from each other.

What would you do if your feelings for your waifu were just gone one day?

It would be really weird. I got on fine before I met her, and I think I could continue without her. She brings me a lot of additional happiness that I think I would miss for quite some time. But my waifu right now is basically my ideal woman, and it would even be strange for me to think about not loving her when I would still find her so attractive and respectable.

The thought makes me sad, to be honest.

Live freely, find a new goal
>Do they have a fancy outfit for special occasions? Maybe like a fancy suit for the handsome husbandos or a fancy dress for the pretty waifus? (Or maybe the other way around perhaps?)
Yes! He was in a special cover drawing with one.

Hard to say. I think the fact we both hate unnecessary spontaneity, and enjoy similar things would make the relationship go smoother.

>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all super!
Yukari is a cute fluff
Fuuka is very gentle and kind!

>How was this year for your loved one? did they get a lot of merch or appearances? Are you happy with how the year went for her?
No canonical or spinoff appearances, but some good merch. And a message from the author that made me want to cry. I feel so grateful that inspiration struck at the right moment and that he accidentally made him as important than he is. Overall an alright year.

I think he'd be ok with either
Probably hard and awkward but perfect
Like a hand version of spooning because his hand would be much bigger than mine.

I'd kill myself because life with her is worthless

I feel like you meant to say without

I'll answer my own question
Fuuka didn't get much this year, but 3 days ago I saw her announced as a playable character in Persona 3 Dancing Moonlight.
I am very happy with that.

Very fancy and traditional definetely

I'd simply stop trying to do anything.
Nothing would have meaning, I'd simply never feel any energy to do anything and most likely destroy my life by neglecting myself entirely.
Without Fuuka the world doesn't make sense.

Nippah!

To try harder for the people she cares most about.

Usually a kimono or yukata.

Maybe a little bit, but she would quickly come to dislike the crowds.

I guess it's a bunch of things. I'm really romantically shy, but she can be quite blunt about it and I like that. She can come off as a bit cold but she's actually really caring and thoughtful towards others. She starts off being so sad but gains happiness, and it's precious. I want to be able to keep making her happy.

She hasn't gotten anything in years.

>If your waifu went camping
Setting up a tent. She would prefer the privacy.

Soft, but she would hold me close and for extended periods of time.Her big sleeves wrapped around me would be a wonderful feeling.

Again, very soft, but also very cold. I really like cold hands, so this would be heavenly. Imagining her fingers curling up in between mine is enough to make me blush.

>road trip
I think we would both enjoy it a lot at first, but eventually she would get tired of it all and want to go home before I do.

>shrine visit
Traditional, for sure.

-I'm sure she'd try for the latter, perhaps somewhere near water.
-Soft, warm, and smelling of potpourri
-Hot. Very hot. In fact, she'd be boiling over from the effort.

-We'd sightsee for the most part, then explore with what the area has to offer.
-She'd look good in both, but if it's a bigger affair, she'd lean towards the former.

What was lost may one day be found...

Thank you, right back atcha.
This seems to be his formal outfit, it's simple but it's very very cute. Suits him quite nicely.
>What makes you such a good match for eachother?
In a word, understanding.

I've found a number of old things that are new to me which was pretty nice, but as far as I'm aware there hasn't been any actual new content. Unsurprising of course, considering his series has been over for about 4 1/2 years now. Naturally it's a little disappointing and all, but it's not unexpected.

He probably wouldn't be too inclined to celebrate on his own, he might quietly make a resolution for himself if anything.

He's fine with the latter, if his journey with Marie at the end of the anime is anything to go by. I doubt he has a preference in general though, he'd likely be just as okay with a proper campground.
Wonderful and wonderful. Possibly a little cooler than one would expect though, commonly held belief dictates that black blood = lower body temp (which would help to explain him hardly breaking a sweat while wearing all black in the Nevada desert, ha). Might or might not actually be the case, but if it was I wouldn't mind.

True as always, thank you bud. Yukari is as cute as ever too, that outfit is really nice and the camping picture is positively adorable.
Could be fun, it's definitely a way to travel without encountering too many large crowds that might cause his anxiety to flare up. Dunno where exactly we'd go but there are a few points of interest around here to choose from.

Probably have fun watching the fireworks.

Well, Mai is a bit captious, so I imagine she would complain a lot in the later situation...
Very soft and warm. Also very sweet because she would probably be a bit shy, since she has a bit of trouble expressing affection.
I think she would be embarrassed at first but settle down after a while.

>You and your beloved are on a road trip! How does it go, is it fun? What would you eat/do?
I think going to a mountain trip would be great. We could go hiking and eat local food.
>Would they wear traditional dress or something more casual to the first shrine visit of the year?
Traditional I think. She does follow customs.

I don't see it happening as long as I have all these memories. The feelings won't disappear because they will be forever rooted in all the precious memories and all the things I tried to do and managed to do for her and thanks to her. That's a link that can't easily be broken.

Eating less sweets, staying committed to her modeling
She has a special outfit she wears for photoshoots a couple times during her Confidant. Other than that, her yukata.
She likes shopping so probably
Her bubbly and outgoing personality.

>How was this year for your loved one?
Great, I finally got to play her game.
>did they get a lot of merch or appearances?
She got a few things. A figure, ring, phone case. She's also appeared in a couple trailers for the upcoming dancing games.
Couldn't be happier.

Fuuka was really cute in the DMN trailer. I especially liked her dance with Ken and the big sister vibe from it.

I think the two of us are quite similar in a lot of ways, and I think we'd be able to understand each other on a deep level. I can't really go into it fully as I have a lot of thoughts on the matter and it would take up too many words, but within him I see a part of myself, a part of my soul. I hope that he feels the same way about me.
Law is a handsome, super cool guy who deserves to be happy
He didn't get any canon appearances aside from colour spreads but he's gotten some merch. He did however, get a side story in a novel (not written by his author so I'm not sure how canon it is but it was cute none the less). It made me very happy because he is wonderfully extra and wonderfully cute in that story, so I'm satisfied with how the year went. Apart from the despair of possibly waiting two more years to see him again
He would probably just want to set up camp wherever, I don't think he'd be too fussed with it, but I think a clearing after a small hike would suit him well.
Like coming home after a long day, like warmth and safety and happiness.
I bet his hands would feel rough and calloused, but warm and soft at the same time. His hands would perfectly wrap perfectly and entirely around mine, and interlocking our fingers would be lovely.

Is there anywhere in the world that reminds you of your waifu/husbando, and if so, where is it?

I have a feeling his New Years resolutions would be stuff like 'take x to see y', as always it's not much about himself but trying to share things with others.

He hires a magnificent tailcoat for the annual ball at the Hall of Candles. I do wonder how much it costs, as everyone from his department seems to wear the same, and that means Tatsumi must think it's more economic to hire than buy. Then again, he wouldn't trust Tsuzuki to keep it cleaned and hung up.

If the stores weren't all closed this year I'm sure he'd be after food reductions. There's a lot of gift selections of cookies and chocolate that go into clearance despite being good for months yet.

To be honest it'd feel like cheating to say we're a good match. He does his best to be pleasant to anyone who treats him well, so my liking him and feeling that I'd stick around through everything is enough for him to act the part. I could compare my traits to girls he's loved before, but it seems a shallow and self-centred thing to do. I suppose on the simplest of levels, we both take an interest in each other's species.

This year saw the first tankobon release in seven years, and we're finally due to be headed into new content. It's been two and a bit years since reaching this point in magazines without further chapters though.

I'm not happy with how it went down. They left it hanging for those two years after a vague announcement, then Hana to Yume didn't promote the release as much as the previous volume, their only mention on Twitter or their site were weekly release schedules. I've found a couple posters that were used in stores, but the overwhelming reaction from Japanese consumers was 'wait what the fuck when did this come out', some waves of which were months late, many asking if it was even the same series. The fans I follow reported finding the book sold out in the first weeks despite piles being delivered, and the sales ranked for ONE week and down 56k on the previous volume.

Maybe when I go clothes shopping, because I end up thinking what she would be looking for while I'm looking for stuff myself, and what we could pick out for each other. My favorite idea for a date is walking alone at night somewhere, so if I'm out in the dark, I end up thinking sometimes that I'd want to grab her hand and point to something that catches my eye.

I've worried about this, but if it did happen, I'd mourn what used to be and try to move on, while keeping him in my memory. He really has done a lot for me, so I doubt I could forget him.

Have an awesome week and New Year waifufriends!

Wanting to be with someone isn't only about rose tinted emotions for me so I would stay with him and enjoy any happiness he would still give me while I patiently let myself fall back in love with him again eventually. Pure loyalty is just in my nature and he deserves every bit of it.

I love.

Light bulb?

Yet again Christmas
Every year gets hazier
In the cat's long dream

Will you ever request again?

Thank you for the compliment
>Is there anywhere in the world that reminds you of your waifu/husbando, and if so, where is it?
The open sea. It's too bad I moved back to land locked land.

It might be something like to be a better Enforcer or do more for her friends.
She has a really nice dress that I'm pretty disappointed didn't show up more.

She got some small things like keychains, but I'm surprised there wasn't a figure announcement to go along with the movie. Reflection was pretty good and she had the best scene, which was very nice.

A normal campsite, she doesn't do much outdoor stuff.
Warm and amazing.
Soft and amazing.

Probably not.

Ah, also, the March 2015 magazine chapter got translated this month! It's so short and knowing what happens next makes the build up feel frustratingly obvious. I suppose when you read it as one it's not really build up, but it's still meant to have tension before things are exposed.

Grab me in a twirl.

I think a formal campsite would be less familiar to him than being alone, but tell him there's a row of toilets with hot running water and he'd pick the campsite in an instant.

Encompassing is probably a weird word to use but he's broader and taller than me so he'd be like a barrier walling you in with the warm, soft feel of worn cotton.

Hugging is fine but holding hands is too much for him, he'd be too shy for that. He'll hold onto an arm, or a sleeve, or the end of a coat, to keep up without wandering astray. Maybe if he thought of me as a child he'd hold mine, as he's not embarrassed by trying to guide Hisoka.

In private perhaps he'd lock fingers in a musing fashion, and fall asleep like that.

He's terrible on trips. He might be lazy but he has incredible stamina and will drag people on extraordinarily long detours that only he seems to survive with any energy left. I think his whining and suggestions would wind me up a great deal, but at least the food would never be disappointing.

Traditional dress if he could acquire it, but if he's running late he'd come in his usual attire because being there is more important. I would hope he'd wear wafuku, as it looks so good on him.

It'd be very peculiar because all of my interests would be gone too pretty much. My bookcase would be much emptier. I'd even stop opening Ghibli threads. It's one hell of a domino effect.

He has a handsome butler outfit that he adamantly voices displeasure with. It's great.
I'm not sure if he'd do that, but probably.
His down to earth way of looking at things, open mindedness towards others, and general kindness draw me to him and make me feel at ease. He's rational and straightforward while being kind and soft to balance my impulsiveness and stubborn tendencies, and I tend to take charge in situations and match his open mind with others.
Nice image, she looks so cute in P3D; I'm really happy for you.
This year was same as others but with added helpings of disappointment for me, his lack of appearance in the new announcements is a bit of a sore spot for me right now.
Camping with him would be the road less traveled, I have some experience and I think he'd enjoy it that way. His hugs would be warm and long, as if he'd grabbed something important and didn't want to let go. Hand holding would be similar, firm and comforting with interlocked fingers. Oh my, this is embarrassing to think about.
Road trips are fun for me personally, but I doubt he'd enjoy them too long. Small diners or something homemade on the side of the road for food and stops at outlooks/stretch breaks fpr activities. I like mindlessly talking while driving but am happy with comfortable silence. Sometimes you don't need to say anything to enjoy someone's company. He's not big on festivals much in the first place but casual attire if he was asked to go.
Wait it out and continue being with him the way I am now regardless. The feelings will return, and he's done too much for me to give up over something so trivial.

Eggs Benedict

Alright, take care.

Never forget who you do it for fellow waifubros!

...Never forget.

There are pilgrimage sites for his series that remind me of him when I see photos, but I guess the thing that reminds me in person are the 50s-80s concrete tower blocks in the larger towns of my county. At night it's easy to imagine him hovering or standing about. I don't know if I'd forgotten or hadn't seen it before but there was a title page that was never reprinted where he's looking down over a city. The background is reused elsewhere in a later edition.

What's something she does that you don't nearly see enough of? For me it's flight, it only really gets shown when dropping into places save for a single fight scene.