Boku No Hero Academia

If All for One is actually Deku's dad, how would you all want it to be revealed?

>All for One is actually Deku from the future
ftfy

How would that work

I'd want the quirk gods/ayyys to descend unto earth and lay siege onto the evolved apes right before Deku and AFO get ready to throw down
When all is lost AFO steps forth and tells Deku some cool/corny shit like its been a while since i last saw you and enacts his long keikaku of being a one man edf

It would have to be a body-snatching type of thing.

time travel quirk

>All for One is actually Deku from the future
WOW I like that

Deku coming back home after school and watching him grabbing his mom's love handles while she rides him on the living room floor

>Deku, I am your father
>noooooo
it's Hori

Why did I waste my time on this

>Deku actually has a quirk and the reason it never manifested before is he never tried harming anyone else.
>He's such a hero he doesn't fight to deliberately hurt his enemies but rather to save someone else.
>One day he gets mad enough to do it and that's when his inherited AfO quirk is revealed.
>He literally ends AfO by stealing all his quirks.

What the fuck is this new meme? His father is already shown lol

>Eri is desperately healing Deku's wounds.
>Her lack of control makes her rewind Deku in a "different way".
>Rather than reverting him to a healthy state, she reverts him in the geneological tree state.
>He's now rewinded to being his father : AfO.
>Deku, like Chuck Norris, is his own father and fucked his own mom.
>Deku's father never left him.

AfO is Deku from the future. AfO is the Deku that was lost with the death of Nighteye.

>I am you.
>Nooooooooooooo
Holy shit, I would love that.

It all started with the death of Nighteye...

When is Tooru going to bust out the big dick?

The Yakuza raid arc was a mistake.

>Deku, I am your father.
>NOOOOOOO
>Deku seppuku's a second time with Eri's help.
>He's rewinded back in time.
>He is now All Might.

WHERE IS GOHAN BLANCO COMIC MAKER WHEN YOU NEED HIM FOR BNHA??

I'd prefer that Deku's father is just an estranged fire breather that he needs to connect with later in his life, than some sort of Darth Vader stuff. Enough of this 'Oh we met by chance/PSYCH YOU WERE SECRETLY THE INHERITOR OF A DIVINE POWER' stuff.

Imagine the All Might suffering

not really. He did the exact opposite of what AfO did so that's cool.

That's not the BIG twist.
The BIG twist is that Deku's original quirk is Shiggy's current quirk.

Magnetic mom + Fire breathing = Magnetic flames = methanol fire = invisible firepower = material corroding is invisible flames, explaining Shiggy's fucked up skin

Where the fuck did this retarded theory even come from?

>”No! That can’t be true! That’s impossible!”

>El Grande Héroe Oscuro: You are powerless now. Even your spanish is getting weaker.
>Deku Blanco: This isn't even my final form... Retard.
>El Grande Héroe Oscuro: Impossible! What is this divine aura?
>Deku Calvo: It's over, Grande Héroe Oscuro! I'm finishing you off!

It isn't funny, fuck off to the shithole that are the DBS threads.

AfO is actually Deku's son from the future.

>Deku: who... who are you?
>AfO: I am your son.
>Deku: nooooooooooooooooooo

Toga is his mother.

You need to go back

>Bakugo: It's over, Hermano!

Best

>Toga is the mother
It's all coming together

Does that make Kacchan Biff and All Might the Doc?

What if All for One and One for All are actually Deku and Shiggy from an alternate timeline?
Shiggy and Deku were separated at birth and All for One stole Deku's AfO quirk so he doesn't end up being dangerous, and replaces Shiggy's half of OfA with the decay quirk to trick him into killing his dad and traumatizing him into villainy, and the reason why Shiggy is older is because his decay quirk is actually a fast forward quirk that AfO stole from the alternate universe Eri and Shiggy has been subconsciously slightly fast forwarding himself every time he touches himself with all 5 fingers and that's why he's so immature for his age?

kek

>mirio loses his brain functions whenever he uses his quirk on his head.
>that means that whenever that happens becomes unable to control his muscles
>whenever mirio uses his quirk he starts to convulse and shit himself right on the spot

if mirio takes a shit while intangible, is his shit also intangible?

alternative theory:
Inko is the original All for One; the AfO we see has a copy of Inko's quirk that she gave to him but soon went mad with power. Inko never told Izuki the true nature of his quirk out of fear that he would blab about it to less then reputable parties.

AfO looks like an adult Deku in the flashback shot of him and the original OfA holder.

Reminder Mirio shouldnt be able to navigate using his quirk.

How can quirks be real if gravity's not real?

Reminder that since Mirio is unaffected by gravity, and time is caused by gravity, he should be able to use his quirk to go through time.

I don't think he was shown, just briefly mentioned.

How does Ochako navigate using her quirk if she has literally no working senses when she does it? You have no sense of touch meaning you cant tell if you have moved 2 feet or a km away at all.

I can't tell if you're shitposting about the retard from the previous thread or if you are him

>he should be able to use his quirk
except he can't because his brain and nervous system become unaffected by electric signals and chemical responses and if he were to use his quirk his heart would stop and all his cells would die from lack of oxygen

Why is everyone talking about gravity all of a sudden?

>how would you all want it to be revealed?
Not at all. In a post series interview or some shit.

start reading from onwards and you'll understand just how dense some people can be

It was said that he has a fire-breathing quirk and works overseas, hence him never being around, but he hasn't actually appeared yet

Would you let her be your nurse

>do you believe in [gravity]?
-Mirio Togata

It seems like we're getting a chapter this week after all

stay the fuck away from me

>gravity from wishing

That's even more retarded, never post again

He literally doesn't, plus All Might would have made the connection

It's even worse than that. If he uses his quirk, then he'd get launched out of existence because gravity would be no longer effecting him, and it'd be like a car stopping when you're not wearing a seatbelt, but the car is moving at 67 kilometers per second and has been moving at that speed since the big bang. And since he just goes through the particles that anchor us to the universe, he'd no longer be able to continue existing and would just be erased from the timeline entirely.

Boku no Departed
Ochako the traitor
Toga the undercover hero

I just imagined Mirio being launched into space spazzing like a ragdoll in gmod. You made me laugh, thank you.

MODS PLS I BEG
end our misery we are an abomination left to fester for far too long

Time to reread. Should I start from the beginning or where the anime left off?

Ochako can still see,hear and touch you fucking retard. Whats stupid is Ochako's brain registers the concept of up and down while she is using her powers instead of well doing how it works in space where you can be standing upside down from someone's perspective or are you standing upside down? There is no up or down you simply see the earth in the background as "forward" thats why NASA has so many space images of earth in impossible positions like Africa upside down or Europe sideways because there is no up or down without gravity.

this

I forgot Mirio can detect the outside world but he can touch his body but again with no sense of touch and no sight you literally cant tell how far you moved or didnt move. To understand this imagine someone moving your body while you are deep asleep you literally would never register you moved in the first place. Your brain would already detect the movement but your consious mind on the otherhand wouldnt.

When Mirio uses his quirk, he should shit himself because the poop would just fall through his colon and out of his body.

No his entire body becomes intangible meaning tangible to him only Im certain Mirio would kill himself if he tried to only intanged parts of his body since it would literally be impossible to change back as he:
wouldnt be able to see it
wouldnt be able to touch it
it would not longer be connected to his brain meaning outside of his control forever

so technically he wouldn't shit 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

wouldn't that happen with his stomach acid too?

Nothing about his quirk makes any sense it should be impossible to navigate at all unless you become tangible after a second. Oh wait if you cant fucking see your entire perception of time gets screwed up too.

And his semen

>It's an "idiots on the internet apply hard science to a fucking shonen mango and screech when it doesn't work out" arc
the autism here is incomprehensible; you may as well be a different species with how entirely alien a mindset you must possess to be this teeth-shatteringly autistic.

I wonder if because of Shouto's dysfunctional past and abusive psycho ice mother, he would end up being totally psychotic boyfriend material.

Hori is the one who went hard science with intangibility. Most intangibles in fiction have all of their senses you simply cannot fucking touch them. Most intangible in fiction are also visible meaning light reflects of them.

you missed the original post, it's mostly ironic at this point

>Most intangible in fiction are also visible
So is Mirio.

How the fuck did he pick those trash bags then?

and his blood

Then why the fuck cant he see if light reflects of him?

>fire
Forget OP, what about him and Shoto being brothers?

Why so insecure? Anons are just having fun, is all.

Mina's quirk would require a clusterfuck of biochemical changes to her physiology that she could longer be called human in the first place. Her acid would be produced by glands in her hand these glands are made of specialized cells that create the acid, how the acid doesnt kill her is that her skin is coated in mucus that prevents molecular adhesion of the acid to her skin so the acid will harmlessly slide off her skin not doing a thing to her at all. Thats why she shoots out the acid because it cant stay on her for too long.

One for all is actually Deku from the future, and also he is his own father.

Cause his eyes aren't able to send info to his brain?

>Implying there’s any difference
The tenacity of some of you autist in handling literal dumb ESL that can’ttt into Engrish in the previous thread is astounding

If you are visible it means light can affect you thus light rays should be affect his eyes MEANING VISION.

Why the hell is there no venom quirk yet?

>Hard science
As if. This idiot most likely got his science “education” off youtube. I can’t push myself reading retarded anons yap about “muh gravity” like they know a thing about it

No, things like stomach acid and blood are still a part of him.
Gut flora, on the other hand, will all fall out and he won't be able to eat anything without getting sick.

Light entering your eyes doesn't mean shit if your nerves aren't functioning.

I mean, I was arguing with him too, realized he switched to bait halfway through, and then he pulled out the biggest load of shit I read all week, that being "Mirio ignores gravity" and that was the point at which I just gave up. Even if you try there's just no arguing with retards of that level.

How can he reposition himself if his nerves don't work?

If your nerves dont work, how the fuck are you even alive?

He doesn't? He sets everything up before going intangible.

Literally go read the manga my man

Shut up you autists. Hagakure shouldn’t be able to see shit since she’s invisible and no light reaches her retina.

Momo is fucking the law of conservation of mass, the Todorokis laugh at the laws of thermodynamics. It’s magic. Roll with it

I’m not even sure he’s baiting or just clinically retarded

How close would you say Deku is to becoming the "greatest hero ever"? Right now a student like Bakugou can kick his ass.

I dont give a damn if conservation of mass is violated as thats a standard in all fiction. What I care about is how impossible it would be to navigate with no sight or touch.
>magic
No quirks are the same thing as capeshit power they are just superpowers that exist with no explanation, actual magical power in capeshit distinguish themselves from normal superpowers as magic users tend to be broken as fuck and arent limited like superpower users since magic can be sourced.

25-30%

Can we get a fucking internet wall and send all the spics back to their own part of the internet?

>picking and choosing which magic fantasy sci-fi bullshit rules bother you and which ones don't
Is this some kind of bait?