JoJo thought experiment

King Crimson erases time, then one second later Mandom reverses time. It doesn't stop during the erased time, because it's erased. Once time continues going forward, King Crimson doesn't erase time again. What happens? Will there be a time skip because of erased time, or will the erased time happen because Crimson didn't erase it? And if so, does it happen as Crimson predicted it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4iGnxh49w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up

that can be...
uh...
fuck

>What happens?
Whatever Araki wants to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4iGnxh49w4

i'm so happy these threads are dead.
fuck your gay ass manga and anime, no one cares when part 524324235 comes out.
Fuck you all, subhuman trash

I hate you all

Gappy makes me happy

how many threads are you going to make me delete?
We want you OUT

>166294979
No one cares about you. Just fuck off.

Kill yourselves, shit-eating bunch of assholes

Never thought I'd see these threads just die

Based hairposter

Joshuu makes ME happy

This happens to any general every once in a while. It'll come back eventually.

See you in two months

Only Naranciafag can save us now!

Is this your first general?

Based Based hairposter

U

Stop replying to shitty bait.

Well the time would go back before kc did his thing, but the stand has a 6 second cool down so after 6 seconds I'd be ready again. Maybe through some fuckery they can slowly rewind time

Stop making new threads.

Based Based Based hairposter

He did nothing wrong

Fug Of :DDD

Battle Tendency was JoJo's peak by miles. It's a shame but I have to agree with the guy that said stands ruined JoJo. The pokemon battles with random abilities allow too many asspulls and bullshit. It enables shitty writing. He writes his characters into a corner and instead of finding a practical, creative way for his characters to persevere (like in Part 2, even if it did get silly at times) he can just have their stand do whatever nonsensical bullshit he wants. Instead of Joseph throwing Caesar's flaming headband into Wham's holes after tricking him into sucking up oil or using distraction tactics to tie a rope around Cars' foot, Giorno's stand magically reverses King Crimson's ability for absolutely no reason other than Araki being too lazy to think of a real way to defeat Diavolo. Another example is how Caesar keeps soapy water hidden in his gloves/clothes which he uses to create ripple bubbles. That seems mundane but all of the pieces are there and the ability makes sense.

Nothing needs to make sense when it comes to stands because it's all pulled from the ether.

I'm going to rape Jotaro while I make a bunch of noises!

I think stands shouldve been as temporary as hamon, like the power changed every two parts or something

Is this the newest new epic copypasta bro???

Don't do that, it's not nice

So part 5 anime never happening then?

It's gonna be a while. Like a LONG while.

Jotaro is made for rape. The point is to not be nice to him.

Part 5 was already confirmed but King Crimson skipped when it was announced so part 5 will just air out of the blue

I think what's made the /jojo/ so barren is that 95% of the repeat posters such as kakfag naranciafag and jotaro x joseph fag left and are in hibernation

At that poimt why bother, you killed the hype

But what if you are nice to him, what then. The power of respecting others boundaries can be a strong one

Wasn't Kakfag hospitalized? He's obviously gonna be gone for a while. Naranciafag said he'll be back in a month or so. About incestfag, no one cares.

Me? Personally I don't need hype, I'll just wait until the fateful day to comes and rejoice

Ah, but I can be nice to him sometimes and rape him most of the time! Good, good.

What happened to kakfag?

I don't know, he just said he was hospitalized and left shortly after.

At least we reached a middle ground

Things happen as KC predicted them, as long as Diavolo doesn't change his actions.

He attempted to assault bruno

Terencefag is on restricted internet Cioccolatafag went back to Russia. Kakfag had some very serious issues. I think they were broadedcasted on DDT. Doc removed the intro about him being a "trip" on his imgur bio too. Naranciafag has university life.

Part 5 may be confirmed long before my wish of Jotaro raping me even comes true...

Who is Doc, I've heard that name several times but I don't know who that is

If you want it is it truly rape?

I miss them, they were nice people. Naranciafag was a legend.

>spoiler
That was removed long ago, even before the imgur purge.

Everyone's favourite dragon ball character.

Good question. My answer is always yes.

This is fucking bullshit. I've consistently posted in every thread for like a year and Naranciafag was consistently rude, aggressive, self-absorbed, whiny and generally vile, and the horde of clones he spawned ranged from just as bad to even worse. Don't romanticize shitposters of the past.

Would raping Doppio be a piece of cake?

That was just one of his many phases.

If I were vored by Lord Kars, I would die happy.

Kars would call you foul and indigestible and demand to see the chef.

You sure you want to do that? You've seen what his kind eat

Thank you for that blessed picture.

Vore is only one of the many traditions of /jojo/.

I'm mostly okay now, I just need some rest. I got attacked by food poisoning and got stabbed by some mugger so I couldn't really be here. Though it seems I really can't leave no matter what.

Gay priest is here. Confess your sins.

This faggot again, why won't mods just ban this retard?

But are you the REAL kakfag?

Stop replying to him and he'll go away.

how do we know you're the real kakfag, eh?

Why, yes, though I'm not sure how I can prove that, so just believe in me.

I want Naranciafag back.

Based Based Based Based hairposter

Bruno's gang a cute!

I love Part 4 so much I wish there was a Part 4 Part 2.

It's called jojolion.
or 4th book

Sup Forums dubs Mosaic when?

I love~~
'Fish Sausages'.

THREE LULLABIES IN AN ANCIENT TONGUE

Doppio vs Metallica was hands down the best fight in Vento Aureo

Speaking of the Book/Another Day, did anyone actually read it? It's not a bad read
>vengeful incest relationship

STOP MAKING THREADS UNTIL FEBRUARY

What happens in February?

That or Sex Pistols/Golden Experience Vs. White Album.

Next chapter. There’s literally nothing to discuss until then and the past couple threads have all been shitposting. Just let it rest a while.

Reminds me of that pic of mermaid Jotaro.

What is he looking at, anons?

What would happen if The World, King Crimson, Bites the Dust, and Mandom all activated at the exact same time?

heaven

I'd fug him if he had a penis

I'd rape him whether he did or didn't.

IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

AAAHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

That fucking picture hurt my sides

CONFUSION