Itt: examples of anime character archetypes you hate

itt: examples of anime character archetypes you hate

pic related, I can't stand the middle long hair supporting faggot character with faggot voice

>its a gigantic fucking pussy
>also the only 100% straight dude in the future

conflicting

But he was the only straight character in the show

Someone post the girls winking followed by Squealer.

well that is true I guess

exhibit B from Another

>implying the dude from episode 1 wasn't straight

Dozo

youre just jealous that he got to fuck maria at such a young age.

Well, he had mommy issues. The only reason he was so enamorated with Maria was because his mom was also a red haired.

You can't stand them because they remind you of your childhood self right OP? Your desire to fuck your past self is making you unable to watch these shows?

That was a nice contrast

Thanks, user.

>You can't stand them because they remind you of your childhood self right OP?
ma-masaka! (maybe though)

>Your desire to fuck your past self
nani!!!

lustful dandere villain

edgy sadist

character that doesn't have time for friendship because it makes you weak or some retarded shit

I can't think of anything right now, at least now viallains

This fucking guy, right here.

It's basic science. You want to fuck them up so they become less beta.

I know they need a resident edgelord who's also fucking amazing at everything he does (except for when All Might put the smackdown on his ass which was the best scene for him). Him being the best hero just so he can be the strongest and his personality is complete bullshit and he's the most annoying character in the show, and that includes Deku in crybaby mode and the Mineta the serial grapist.

I could handle Bakugo's personality if he had Todoroki's backstory or even Deku's if he was born quirkless and then All 4 One gave him a power in exchange for being a spy. Knowing Bakugo comes from a loving household, has had everyone kissing his ass since birth, and his shit personality cinches my absolute disgust with him.

Sums it up really. He's the flattest possible character. It's not so much the archetype as the fact there's nothing else.

>I could handle Bakugo's personality if he had Todoroki's backstory or even Deku's if he was born quirkless and then All 4 One gave him a power in exchange for being a spy
Turn an asshole into a edgelord asshole that has to be pitied because muh sad backstory.
Go back to Naruto, I like the fact that he is a piece of shit with a terrible personality.

The characters that look like they are evil but are just huge pussies and misunderstood.