What do you think of Clear Card so far?

What do you think of Clear Card so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/eICP7ZIzG8U?t=4m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolute shite. To be fair... the original cardcaptors was only great because of the anime. The original manga wasn't anything special. CLAMP has no artistic integrity and while I don't blame them for that it doesn't mean I have to like CCA

I actually never read the manga (only the last volume to see how it ended compared to the anime) but I'm enjoying Clear Card so far. I know the manga had less cards and no Meiling but I don't really have a problem treating the anime ending and manga as two separate things. Besides the two things I just mentioned are there other things you didn't like about it? And what do you not like about Clear Card so far?

The timeskip (and all issues that brings with it), writing out of characters, rehashing of cards and reverting pre-established character relationships so more story can be written. Also fucking up the Movie ending. Which was a perfect end to a perfect series already.

I did like the second movie but I don't really have a problem with treating the manga and anime separately. It is kind of rehashing cards but I still think it's fairly interesting.

>writing out of characters
>reverting pre-established character relationships

Can you elaborate on this?

I don't know if he's talking about the original manga or Clear Card but at least compared to the anime there's less of Sakura's friends in Clear Card so far, outside of Tomoyo. Not really sure about the reverting relationships though. Everyone as far as I can tell is still in the situation I remember them in in the series. Outside of Meilin not existing in the manga.

>Rika got fucking obliterated in Clear Card

Up to date English scans, where?

Seems interesting so far, and might link to some of the other series.

The people scanlating it are behind but there's a someone on tumblr translating it just in text and you can read it with the raws.

cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com/

But was Sensei arrested?

To be fair her VA died and they knew they were getting an anime.

She's in one of the latest chapter for a couple pages.

I wonder when the anime is going to end. It's not going to cover the entire thing because it's only 26 episodes. Unless it gets renewed for more episodes. Plus the manga is monthly and they're going to catch up pretty quickly with a weekly anime.

You are retarded. The original manga is a masterpiece, the anime is a slog with too much filler

I share a board with these people.

I share a board with people who prefer the chopped up anime over the original manga

I hope we can agree at least that Cardcaptors is the best.

youtu.be/eICP7ZIzG8U?t=4m11s

Yes. Feel free to leave. I'm fine here. You can leave back to tumblr or wherever your kind is more welcome

These people are not me, luckily

>chopped up anime
It expanded on the manga.

Of all the series that can't be discussed on Sup Forums because of shitposting I wouldn't think CCS would be one of them.

I misread "clocks" as "cocks"
edit when?

back to plebit with that spacing. We don't shit talk the mangaka of series we like, especially a group as good as Clamp

Perfect.