This completely kicks only yesterday, and all the other, lesser known ghibli movies, out of the park

this completely kicks only yesterday, and all the other, lesser known ghibli movies, out of the park.

>adult
>watches Miyazaki/Ghibli movies that are intended for the casual ticket paying audience
>watches and discusses anime made for little children
>doesn't even watch it in the cinema
Christ. I thought Sup Forums was an adult site?

bait or not, you're a retard

What a childish way to defend the act of you, as an adult, watching children's movies. Thanks for proving my point.

You're literally posting right now on an anime & manga board which has multiple generals/threads up focused solely on little boy's anime.

>Christ. I thought Sup Forums was an adult site?

>generals
Thanks for proving my point

Look at how contrarian user is, he's super kakkoii

All anime is for children kek theyre japanese cartoons. Why care enough about image to deprive yourself from something you enjoy. You sound like a child who wants to prove they are le adults

mind sharing those anime for adults then? becuase i am fairly sure that marnie isnt something that a child can actually enjoy.

>stating facts
>contrarian

I'm not wrong though? You can't deny the existence of generals on Sup Forums, and the fact that there's many of them. With undoubtedly a high concentration of underage posters in them.

I already thanked you for proving my point. What more do you want? A sticker for watching a children's anime made by disney? Just ask your mom

I don't see why you're arguing something everyone already knows then. You really thought people were mature, and adult here?

This is a non sequitur. Just because I didn't give you a sticker doesn't mean you have to respond with such aggression. Enjoy your children's cartoon user. Pretend the whole of Sup Forums watches actual children cartoons. It's a free world and denial isn't a mental illness.

>he thinks ghibli, nintendo, etc is for kids
confirmed for underaged

>non sequitur
No it's not? I am merely commenting on your original question which was:
>Christ. I thought Sup Forums was an adult site?
Pretty naive of you to say this, when it sounds like you already knew the answer yourself.

Nope. Learn how to quote people because it sounds like you're talking to yourself.

>I am merely commenting on your original question
Read >

>Read
Cool, thanks for referring me back to your post which has absolutely no relevance to anything besides boosting your own inflated ego. No need to get so upset about children's anime.

Yea I know. What a bunch of losers, I only watch superior anime for highly intelectual individuals like myself. Nice talking to you fellow enlightened. I tip my fedora to you

>Cool, thanks for referring me back to your post
He says as he refers me back to my own post...
>your ego
Oh you hamfisted an insult in there too. How queer.
>you're just upset
Ironically enough you sound upset.

Unironically this. Who else would make fun of people not watching braindead children's cartoons made by miyazaki but people with fedoras?

>He says as he refers me back to my own post...
Yeah because you literally couldn't connect the dots yourself.
I think it's really funny you think you've reached some sort of elevated existence where "children's anime" is beneath you. Extremely funny considering you are still posting here on Sup Forums. By the way, I'm not the one who's going out of their way to complain about children's anime on Sup Forums, so really I have nothing to be upset about.

Nice image

Thanks. I like to use images on an imageboard.

I wasn't coming on to you. I was complimenting whoever made that image. No need to sperg all over me with blogposting. I don't like clingy girls that watch casual children's movies.