Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfKKR-i3G4c
youtube.com/watch?v=GQX3ZTZXVk8
youtube.com/watch?v=0pS7HqpnwTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real God coming through

Madoka curse you!

Step aside

All kinds of WORST GIRL going on in this thread...

W-What are you going to do with those?

FRAUD

>that profound feeling of sadness when you know Haruhi is a dead IP

THE TRUTH QUEEN HATH ARRIVED.

who's next to join the club of dead masterpieces?

Why are anime gods always chicks?

I don't have a problem, it just seems oddly skewed.

It's a common trend to aestheticize girls

I'm not a chick.

She's only the god of tits and boners.

*squish*

Just end the story already. Fuck.

As if this hardened slut would blush.

My allegiance lies with chaos.

Because cute girls are for worshipping

So that any scene where they awaken to their divine powers also gives us a nice shot of them wearing nothing but very thin togas.

Or what, I want to see what she does.

I don't worship false prophets

I don't worship a slut

Pout and subconsciously erase you from existence

Did you not see Noragami?

No, not the paizuri!

Sounds awfully familliar.

Can't be erased if she never noticed me in the first place ;_;

Hairu good artist

>2018
>still not believing in Haruhi

The scum of this world must be purged!

You HAVE been Spreading excitement all over the world now have you user? Don't lie, I'll know.

If she was truly divine, she wouldn't erase me just for not worshiping her. She also wouldn't find me attractive.

>snowy mountain syndrome will never be adapted.

What would happen to the world if Haruhi got mind -broken by cock?

Humanity would be plunged into a permanent state of orgasm as the fabric of space and time contorts with her pleasured moans

She'd start hitting up every guy she sees for sex, then destroying anyone who doesn't satisfy her. Which would basically be everyone after a short duration. I imagine a lot of women would also get killed out of jealousy.

A lot of gods in the past were female user. Its mostly just the Judeo-Christian view that god can only be male. And even then, that was just to set Yahweh apart from the thousands of female gods in Egypt and Mesopotamia at the time.

When it comes to anime, its about appealing to lonely males, who find women mysterious and out of reach. Doesn't that sound like a perfect allusion to a divine being?

Sounds about right.
exquisite

Been looking for a new anime to watch, anybody have a link to a proper watch order for Haruhi?

As I understand it there’s a right and wrong viewing order

Worship long hair Haruhi and may the person who put the idea for her to cut it burn in hell!

Watch it chronologically. The "view order" bullshit is an old meme from 2010.

watch in releasing order, it's unchronologiacal but it's meant to be watched that way

SPLITMIND

Watch both. I did that.

I have to go with release order, ending the show with the episode "Someday in the Rain" is boring as fuck.

I've been worshipping harsh since the very beginning.

End my suffering

Much better than being an ongoing franchise whose quality drops continually like a fallen airplane

But the movie which was the most recent thing released, was the best thing the Haruhi franchise has ever offered?

fuck off haruhi

No

>Sup Forums + Sup Forums + Sup Forums axis

A lot of Haruhi threads lately, I take it everyone did their yearly rewatch like a good user.

bump

Haruhi is the comfiest shit, debate it.

>Haruhi
>God
Pick one and only one.

>gets blocked out by Incubator technobabble

And why should I dedicate myself to such a fickle God

Improved your OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=wfKKR-i3G4c

You might get to be her flesh dildo.

DESHOU DESHOU

Why is she trying to pull down her top like that?

>ongoing franchise
did you forget about Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu?

>improved
youtube.com/watch?v=GQX3ZTZXVk8

She's probably doing it for Kyon.

>monogatari
>improved
Really?

maybe she feels hot

>when someone has more views than you

I think it might not be haruhi's hand

A weeaboo underage narutard professor and CGI enthusiast was teaching a class on Madokami, known shit-tier waifu

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and write three words 'HARUHI S3 NEVER'.”

At this moment, a brave, refined, animation expert who had purchased over 1500 figures of his waifu and understood the necessity of Endless Eight and fully supported all decisions made by Kyoto Animation stood up and held up a rock

"How old is this rock, pinhead?"

The arrogant weeb smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years old, you stupid Haruhifag."

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since Haruhi created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and Shaft is, as you say, a good animation studio… then it should be tilting it's head right now."

The weeb professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and Madoka nendoroid. He stormed out of the room crying those weeaboo crocodile tears. The same tears weeaboos cry for their "feels" (which are actually just the result of shitty forced drama and character deaths) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving anime studios. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Ararararagi Urobichi, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a weeaboo professor with bad taste in chinese cartoons. He wished so much that he could watch a cheerful slice-of-life anime to calm his nerves, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all converted to Haruhiism that day and accepted Haruhi as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Season 3" flew into the room and perched atop the Haruhi blu-ray and shed a tear on the chalk. Hare Hare yukai was danced several times, and Haruhi herself showed up and enacted an endless summer across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the weeaboo NEET plague, malnutrition, and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

A N A L I D O L
N
A
L
I
D
O
L

>tumblr

Holy shit that scene! Kyon really is the real god.

is she actually a reality warping omnipotent entity or just another chuuni?

Both

I mean, it's canon that she's not a chuuni, in fact she doesn't even mention anything about a single thing she has caused or is even aware of it. She dresses normally and says nothing weird about being a god or the occult.
That's the the opposite of being a chuuni, you god damn retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pS7HqpnwTc

Alright fine you got me there, but she's still not a chuuni. She doesn't larp and still dresses like a normal girl.

Hmmm. I watched it that way and it gave me the same feeling I had after I read The Catcher in the Rye the first time.

>You watched the endless 8 for nothing
>Haruhi will never have a real conclusion
It's not fair. My life has been nothing but mistakes. I have no friends, I lost my virginity to a hooker, I hate my job and I don't even watch anime anymore. The only thing I wanted was some sort of ending for Haruhi but I didn't even get that. Fuck this gay Earth.

Kyon is the actual God, Haruhi and Sasaki are his creations

Isn't there a whole bunch of light novels?

Haruhi was genuinely cute when she had long hair. But in true Tsun fashion, she became awful the minute she cut it. Both in looks and personality. Learn from this lesson girls.

This. And it's obvious too.

Watching it now.

Why is the show so damn great? Each time i watch it, i forget it by the end of the year and think "Haruhi? Must be nostalgia googles. Ah well, will give it a try anyway" and get blown away each time again and again.

Does anyone else think Haruhi's eyes are set just slightly too far apart? I get a weird uncanny valley feel from her.

Depends on the season, first season suffered pretty badly from it

I don't see it. Could just be the character designer. Clannad had it even more.

Fuck Haruhi.

Yes please, where/how do I sign up?

I think that's OPs idea.

Necrophilia is a crime you know that?

Hug Haruhi.