Looks like I'm too old for this edgy shit, and I feel seriously bad when watching this kind of crap. Am I a pussy?

Looks like I'm too old for this edgy shit, and I feel seriously bad when watching this kind of crap. Am I a pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have more than enough sorrow and suffering in my life to ever enjoy stupid shit like this

No, you should just grow out of complaining about edgyshit and watch whatever you actually enjoy.

Whatever, but I was actually suprised that I feel this way.

Edgyshit is dumb and everyone above the mental age of 13 should know that. No need to point out the obvious.

define edgyshit

Being dark for the sake of making stuff mature?

Eating kids alive isn't edgy enough for you?

More like being dark for the sake of being dark.

It's a classic though, it's enjoyed for more than just what it is I feel.

Don't feel bad for him, he's not a kid.

>kids
That's a demon though

Yeah, 1000yo demon lol

>him

Aw shit that was such a memorable seen too, because it's so unexpected.

You stupid idiot.

>Him

Dont be so surprised I'm your fucking backup

>am I a pussy

Yes you are a pussy, its fiction, who cares. These aren't real people.

Emotions & feelings are real tho bro. In other case you wouldn't even watch anime.

yes

you are what is known as a pussy

you're feeling the wrong emotions if you feel sad and disgusted when an anime character is getting disemboweled in a badass way.

Correction:
Don't feel bad for her, she's a piece of commie shit.

Emotions & feelings are real, that has nothing to do with the fact you are a pussy for being triggered over an animation. I personally watch anime for style.

>disemboweled in a badass way.

This guy gets it.

Berserk

>triggered
Not even, looks like you're the one who's triggered here.

The tables have turned, you got me good there.

OP literally said that he "feels seriously bad".
"Seriously"
like PTSD victims, for example.

i think OP would readily describe himself as "triggered"

>not getting hard on this

seething

When a character with tons of build-up dies a violent and even anti-climatic death - it classifies as edgyshit. Basic horror cliches that serve to shock the viewer and his expectations.

Contrast Terraformars to Kakugo no Susume in which characters continue fighting after vomiting their guts out. The latter is comparable to Greek mythology.

HE'S A FUCKING LOBSTER

Buzzword used by Sup Forumsermin to describe something they don't like but aren't smart enough to articulate a decent reason. The sooner people learn "edgy" is a descriptive term and not an insult the better, nothing is bad just because it's "edgy". Apocalypse Now is a good movie not because it's a dark and gruesome tale of the brutality of war but because it's a well directed movie full of great actors based on a good book. Akame ga Kill is a fucking piece of garbage not because it's violent and full of death but because it's a trashy cliche-ridden mess that thinks it's awesome when it's no different from a generic battle shounen aside from a little more blood and offscreen rape.
If the subject matter is the only reason you can't enjoy something then surprise, it's not your cup of tea. You can hardly expect someone who dislikes romance stories to appreciate a good shoujo series like Utena, funny how people shit all over a dark series for being "edgy" but no one shits on love stories for being "romantic". Really doesn't make any sense if you think about it.

I dunno, people still like Overlord even though it makes a note how they had kids fuck each other before killing them then serving them to their parents as dinner

If you don't feel anything then:

1-The anime is shit because the point of that scene is for you to feel something
2-You are insane

Choose one.

What a autistic brainlet holy shit.

>pussy
More like a faggot, a pussy faggot.

Not an argument, loser.

I actually used term edgy in a descriptive way you brainnigger.

FUCKING AMERICAN KIKES WANNA TURN JAPAN INTO THE 51ST STATE

Every teenager says that. It used to be that they'd watched edgyshit to feel more mature. Now it's the opposite. Though the core is still the same. If you obsess over watching stuff to feel grown-up you probably aren't.

Shooting yourself in the foot by attempting to use a brainless, faggoty shitpost as a legitimate refutation, but thanks for inadvertently giving credence to my postulation. An actual argument is always welcome if you want to give not being a complete retard a try.

I get there was still a lot of fear over nuclear power at that time, but it's really the way to go these days, especially so with new reactor types like thorium and liquid salt reactors, which by default cannot go critical, and are so efficient they can run off the "spent" fuel of older reactor types. Green Energy is mostly a meme, especially solar, which is limited by the rule of 10's and can only be so efficient within atmosphere.

you're a massive vagina

angel cop was too good for this world

>solar
Isn't making the device more polluted and it has no half life so pollution is permanent?

the fuck am I reading

>so the pollution is permanent?
not really so much these days, but the bigger point is there's really no reason to go ham building them on Earth when they're an order of magnitude better in space stations/colonies. Moreso, when you have millions, possibly billions of years of nuclear fuel on Earth.

the chemicals used to make older solar panels was highly polluting and there was no economical way to deal with the waste, basically rendering just as much of a problem as nuclear waste, except the nuclear waste eventually decays away, the solar panel waste will remain until proton decay.

you're not wrong, but did you really just say "credence to my postulation"?

and to clarify the time frame of proton decay, we're talking in the alley of 10^31 to 10^36 years. Of course we can chemically break it down and whatnot but there's no financial incentive to do so.

behold, the omega virgin

I watch anime to suspend pain not go looking for it.

how insecure must you be to be caused pain by anime

what episode was that?

I think it's pretty normal to feel bad if the characters suffering are genuinely likable beyond appearances but if some fucking Quaternary character get's /rekt/ and you still care then you're a massive puss.

I knew I should have went with "buttering my bananabread" but in the end I took the low brow route. I regret it.
Stuffing your ass full of black cock on a daily basis is not something to be proud of no matter what your mentally ill butt buddies on Sup Forums tell you, thimble-dick. Behold these nuts.

Extreme, allowable violence is one of the advantages animation and drawing has over live action.

Gore is fine, but if you yourself just don't like it, don't use a buzzword to call the anime bad.

Tokyo Ghoul.

We all have to grow up sometime

they must pay for making fun of you user

this user speaks the truth

This, but I think this goes beyond Sup Forums

I used to think these were gross and edgy when I was younger, now gore just makes me laugh

t. le jew

I can't be wrathful tonight, I'm watching Outlaw Star and I'm having too much of a rip-roarin' good time. It's the episode were they get all their asses handed to them by Shimi, this one was always my favorite since I was a kid. This and the one where Gene breaks out of a prison planet with an old compass.

muh pointless shock value equates depth
why can't you niggers just admit to being gorefags? it's not even remotely the most fucked fetish out there

I like gore because it doesn't need to be deep to be fun. I don't even jerk off to it, it's just fun.
Nothing has to be deep. Fun things are fun.

When I was younger edgy stuff like rampant death and gore used to intrigue me. Now the overwhelming majority of that stuff just turns me off. The exception is when something "edgy" makes its appearance at just the right time / context.

For example, when Elfen Lied came out the I was intrigued by it, although ultimately the series bored me and I ended up not finishing it. Now I won't even touch that kind of stuff unless it's being talked about in an overwhelmingly positive way.

Nailed it.

>was forced to watch animals be tortured to death as a child

can't watch anything with gore or characters enduring severe physical pain or i start to cry unconsciously

Gore is one of those subjects like rape, which finds its way into entertainment often for no other reason than because the author knows it will make a big psychological impact on the consumer, which will make the consumer think more of the piece of media.

It can't be any worse than Saga of Tanya the Evil.
Thats cringe tier edgy shit.

Jesus user I hope life has treated you better since then.

That's kinda hot though.

No, it's pure shit. Just like anything Go Nagai. Liking him these days is a meme.

Naah, that's normal. As far as I've understood it, it turned out to be evolutionary beneficial to have the useless kids be eager to prove themselves by taking the stupid, self-sacrificial risks. Not so much for the kids, but for the larger community. It's not as if making new kids would be hard anyway. They grow back quickly.

In the early to mid 20's, the human body stops producing growth hormones, wounds heal much slower, what took a few days before now takes several weeks to heal. And the risk of physical injury starts to look stupid and disgusting on a primal level. It's something you let the 14 yo idiot kids do now. Deniable assets.

Why is Tiat semitransparent in this picture? Is she secretly a ghost? Also, interesting, but it sounds kind of like something you pulled out of your ass.

Semi-transparent? I don't see what you mean. The hair maybe?

And the evolution stuff is roughly what my microbiology prof told us in class. Not sure where he got it from or how qualified he is in that particular field.

You can see the back of the yellow haired girl's head through the bottom of her face. I think. I don't know I'm inebriated right now. If I'm not seeing things I guess maybe they screwed up transparency when making the picture.

Edgy is sadly a term that has moved from 'pointless violence/rape/sex/blood/'''mature''' content that doesn't actually add anything to the setting' to 'any violence/rape/sex/blood/'''mature''' content regardless of it being relevant or adding anything to the setting'.

Oh, now I see it too. You have good eyes.

>edgy shit
>caring about random stranger's opinions of you

You clearly haven't aged enough.

>define edgyshit
Anything that kids watch to make themselves seem grown up. Basically trying too much to be adults, only to reveal how much of a child they are as a result. Actual adults have nothing to prove, they don't have to smoke or drink alcohol just to show everyone how old they are. And watching shows with excessive violence is one way teenagers try to pretend they are "big boys now".

Define adult

nice
Outlaw Star brehs need to stick together

I kinda cool watching scenes like this in old anime, seeing how fluent the animation is due to it being hand drawn

childhood is thinking cowboy bebop is deep
adulthood is realizing outlaw star was better all along

>using Sup Forumsermin uniornically
board elitists are honestly the biggest faggots it's pathetic

I used to think it was cool and edgy when I was younger.

Now gore just makes me think it's gross and trying too hard to be edgy and cool. Once you look past the gore, you usually find a really shitty story being covered up behind it. It's part of the reason most horror movies do nothing for me.

Yes.
And you have shit taste.

Are you just gonna keep running away?

way to prove his point.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4