Raildex

Spoilers and Raw for Railgun, Astral Buddy, Accel, Idol Accel and Virtual On coming soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_(Mobile_MMO)/List_of_Movesets
twitter.com/toaru_project/status/945952360479649792
twitter.com/kazuma_miki2016/status/945987911945613313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SEASON 3

I need stat pictures of both Acqua and Miyabi, exactly the ones located here: toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_(Mobile_MMO)/List_of_Movesets
Also what are the names of their Character Abilities?

So I heard Virtual-On manga is being published in ComicWalker and NicoVideo. Does that mean it isn't in Dengeki Daioh? Have they learned their lesson not to stuff that many Raildex manga in a single magazine?

Can someone rip the chapter so we start cleaning it? I tried to do it with my phone but the quality is not very good.

Anyone else having troubles connecting to the mobage?

I don't understand your issue. Dengeki Daioh is under Dengeki's umbrella and owned by ASCII Media Works. Square Enix and such are partners so it's not that easy. Of course it's going to be in one of their most popular magazines that is owned by them. That's where you want this series to be.

And no it's in Dengeki Playstation.

Miyabi does not have one

something like
>water power

also Miyabi has a section there right now

I wanna shag this bong

Wouldn't it be a good idea to put out some recommended builds out there on the wiki? Just which stats to level and what stats to look out for.

Sure.

Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On #1
1/24

2/24

3/24

4/24

5/24

6/24

7/24

8/24

Nice desu ne

9/24

10/24

Oh look Touma and the Number 6 know eachother

11/24

That is some high level spikage.

12/24

I guess technically, by looking at it as is you do kinda get a idea of what to look out for.
for example if a character does mostly science damage you want to boost that or if a character's ability revolves around getting crits you'll want to boost crits

13/24

He's not called urchin head for nothing.

Holy fuck, didn't the Raildex Alpha RPG work under the concept where magicians and espers can exist together in a VR environment?

14/24

well it has to get somewhere first user

15/24

The artist is kinda meh.

VO manga is looking pretty nice to be honest, it looks as if it's adapting the novel so I have no idea why they hired a writer. I guess after the novel shit is over, it'll incorporate new story arcs? Also
>Tfw Accel is the only spin off with disappointing art
It hurts.

16/24

17/24

He's listed for Composition so he probably helps bring Story to Manga format.

18/24

How many chapters 'til we see mikoto die?

19/24

20/24

We're already near the end of Chapter 1.

Touma's maintaining his position as cutest raildex I see.

21/24

Lilina a cute

22/24

23/24

True, but the Stats ratings can be rather misleading. For example, Imouto has 4 stars in Faith even though it has very little value to her. Just adding a short comment to the end of character description which says which stats does that particular character benefit from the most would work.

24/24

Oh they changed the first encounter with Blue Stalker. He intervenes in his battle with Index this time.

Faith for Imouto is actually pretty good if you want to use the sisters, each point in faith boosts their damage iirc

The art feels somewhat early 90's, early 2000's shit, but I like it.

Jesus, Touma must have gotten more gel in this timeline.

Moo.

I think that the feel they are going for which Virtual-On being an old game series which had not get a new game in like 15 years

Naw, it just recharges faster.

No, I just got on the game just for this.
it boosts their damage, went up after I put 1 point in faith for it
召唤出来的御坂妹妹造成本体6.2%的伤害

twitter.com/toaru_project/status/945952360479649792

I need more illustrations of Saten in this outfit.

Meme magick is real

>takes place in AC
>Saten
>probably no magicians
>appears to be very short

Worst SS inbound

Would you be Agnese baka inu?

People say its the Railgun PoV from Battle Royale

>Agnese got two satisfying punches
It's too bad she couldn't actually be Louise.

Quite literally none of those are bad points besides being shorter.

And Saten being the focus.

>Saten is going to find Frenda's lower half

That's fucked up

None of these are bad though and it's being praised. Stop deciding without fucking reading.

What if Xochitl uses Frenda's skin to pretend to be her so Saten thinks she never died? Did that Mexican magic work on dead people?

Stop lying there was no source on that.

Stop making false expectations.

Saten's strange encounters are always fun. Dream ranker was a snoozefest before her chapters happened.

The gag chapter with bust upper was pretty funny but yeah

>false expectations
???????????????
Nigga an expectation cant be fake

This Acqua fellow is interesting.

Is there anything worth buying with the snowballs besides the USB?

purple bags if you want the mikoto ticket and did not get it from stockings

Oh fucks sake I didn't know you could get it from that

food

>"I will get relevant again. Right, user?"

If there is a god, Index will just stay in bongland with Stiyl.

Well if Lola is really her mother and gets saved, that could potentially happen. Might even get a part in a magic side spin off while she's there if anything. Not that I really care at this point about what Kamachi does with her.

The chapters with Mikoto and Saiai were better.

Yeah, Magic God Index here we come.

Only for the extra Saiai screentime. The breast envy meme got old years ago.

Saiai makes everything super better.

Nah, Mikoto was amazing too.

Cute jew

Indeed.

面白いよ ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

twitter.com/kazuma_miki2016/status/945987911945613313

What's so funny Miki?

>yfw Cold Game answers why Saten can be seen in the Item illustration in volume 15 despite being told to stay in a safehouse by Judgment and Anti-Skill after the whole Frenda-Rakko debacle

wait what ?

Imagine being this stupid.

Don't do it.

Why would you bring this in here

Name one attractive thing about Himegami.

I have a life outside of this thread and wasn't here earlier. I have to call idiots out whenever I see them.

>reads through old threads
>a life