W T F?

Yashiro-sensei is the killer? That came out of fucking nowhere

Truly the greatest mystery of our generation

>Facebook
But yeah. Truly the biggest twist in anime history

So it was a nice twist yeah? Ever think about the fact that you're ruining it for others who haven't seen it with this retarded thread?

If you haven't filtered the words 'kill' etc by now then you choose to get spoilered. Also if you saw those words you'd forget them by the time you actually sat down to watch Erased.

The joke is that it's not a twist, it's fucking obvious.

>If you haven't filtered the words 'kill' etc by now
Do you actually do that yourself, user? I'm curious.

Why would I be in this thread if I did that? I've already seen every anime I deem worth watching. So obviously I don't need to do that anymore. It's an option though. I would definitely rec newer people to browse with filters like that in place.

>I've already seen every anime I deem worth watching
Do you also tip your fedora during anime discussion? Jesus christ I need to go take a shower after copying that cringe.

I don't understand why you feel the need to downplay people on an anonymous imageboard. Comes of as insecure. Come back when you can contribute to the conversation.

That's nice. Did you consider that maybe not everyone has watched this yet? Fucking retard. Spoiler tags exist for a reason.

Either you're the same guy defending yourself pretending to be someone else or there are two cringey people here

I don't understand why you feel the need to downplay people on an anonymous imageboard. Comes of as insecure. Come back when you can contribute to the conversation.

If you haven't filtered the words 'kill' etc by now then you choose to get spoilered. Also if you saw those words you'd forget them by the time you actually sat down to watch Erased.

The latter half of the show rubbed it in your face so much that you thought it just had to be a red herring, and then it wasn't. I'm not sure whether I liked it or not, but I guess it's better than the usual shit Japan could've pulled like the killer being Satoru's evil alter ego from the future or someshit.

The nice guy who's very helpful to the protagonist is actually the killer? Wow, who could've seen that coming?

What was his plan?

who's this nigga

Stop repeating yourself you imbecile.

Was the candy in the van too subtle for you?

A nice guy who's very helpful to the protagonist

Not really. The problem with the series working as a murder mystery is that there are fuck-all candidates for being a murderer. There's two adults and one of them gets killed by the murderer in the future. Two minus one is one.