美春は姉を完璧超人だと思い込んでて苦手な掃除を手伝ったという話を信じなかったので勉強を見てたということに

またもどこかで見たことがあると思う成幸だが実は美春は名門女子大所属の有名なフィギュアのエリジブル(アマチュア)選手
美春は姉もまたフィギュアをやるべきだといい戻れば父や母もきっとと家族関係でなにかあったことをうかがわせるが
先生は金輪際その話をするなと怒る

お風呂場で着替えようとする三春にダンボール箱を見られまいと誤魔化す2人を見て
実は付き合ってる禁断の関係で半同棲中だとまるわかりなものでもあるのだと思い込んだ三春は
フィギュアに戻れないのもそれが原因だと思い自分の女という武器で成幸に先生を忘れさせようと
24時間つきっきりで勉強を教えると言ってくる

>Gonna be a multi-chapter arc about the little sister putting a stop to the forbidden relationship. Also background story for sensei.

>New Girl
>Sensei Little Sister

Fuck Yeah

>it's a dyke character episode
so no chapters for a few weeks then huh

>another best girl
sigh..

>Sensei's imouto
this means Sensei chapters r-right?

>new girl

I don't really know how to feel about this.

whew, too many best girls

For some reason I'm not getting tired of this. What's the difference between this and Nisekoi?

the studying methods

Op here. My crappy translation do not steal.

Sensei's little sister (Miharu?) phoned Sensei when Sensei was bathing, and said she is coming over for visit during school break.
Sensei figured she should clean the house before that, so she once again asked Yuiga to help her.

As Yuiga lifted a bookshelf that Sensei herself couldn't move, Sensei was once again reminded of what happened last time they were together, and got a little doki doki.

To hide her awkwardness she started to stack the unopened cardboards at the bathroom.

Right at that moment Miharu showed up early at the apartment with sushi as gift.

Yuiga immediately hides at the closet to prevent any misunderstanding.

Yuiga caught a glimpse of Miharu's face and thought she looks familiar.

As Yuiga hasn't eaten yet, he looked at those 2 eating sushi from the door gap. Sensei tried to give her some food, but the closet was too dark, so Yuiga sucked on her fingers instead.

Miharu said she is sweaty from outside heat and started to strip. Yuiga was startled by this development and vowed to not peek. But a wayward Sensei's panties fell on him and he panicked. Miharu finally found him.

Miharu attends an all girl university, so she has no experience with guys at all. She was deeply shakened by Yuiga's presence at her sister's apartment.

Even after they explained, Miharu still thinks her sister is perfect in every way, and there is no way Sensei is bad at cleaning and that Yuiga is in turn tutored by Sensei.

Yuiga is starting to sense familiarity from Miharu's face again. Then he realized that Miharu is a famous (amature) figure skater from her all female university.

Miharu replied (I think it's her) both Miharu and Sensei are into the same sports because of their family and their parents.

Sensei becomes very angry when she heard this.

As Miharu changes in the bathroom, she saw all these unopened cardboxes and started to misunderstand again.

She thought these two are actually engaging in a forbidden relationship and are half living together.

She deduced that this is the reason why Sensei is not going back to figure-skating, and that she has to make Yuiga forget about Sensei.

After she is done, she confronted Yuiga and proclaimed that she will tutor him for the next 24 hours.

The end.

Thanks for the translation, user.
>so Yuiga sucked on her fingers instead.
marriage next right?

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>Moeyuki

>Yuiga sucked on her fingers instead.

Goo lord!

No childhood promise and better girls and boy IMO.

Nisekoi suffers from the whole yakuza/mafia connection most of the main cast is connected with. It makes the characters less relatable, with things like high influencing family members and guns blazing.

The relationships in We Never Learn feel much more genuine. They aren't really competing for affection, and the consequence of the actual fake relationship with Komi is nothing nearly as drastic. Everything is more down to earth.

Sensei's sister is really cute. As expected of those genes.

Every girl has their own support gang

/lit/- fanclub
Sup Forums- teammate
/sci/- /chem/ + Dad
senpai- cafe maids + Dad

Sensei doesn't have anyone.

A new supporting character would be a good chance to introduce more background information and could lead to better character interactions in regards to Sensei.

>Older sister

>younger sister

If younger sister still older then moeyuki? I wouldn't mind another onee-chan

She is a current university student, so I'd say yes she is older than Yuiga.

Finished university- Sensei
In university- Miharu
Failed to get into university- Senpai
Trying to get into university(successful)- Moeyuki
Trying to get into university(failing)- /lit/, /sci/, Sup Forums

All we have left are
1. give up on entering university
2. quit university halfway

Jesus christ, she's so cute

A younger, tighter and non saggy sensei. Prime waifu material

Just re-read the summary and found a few mistakes-

1. Yuiga was helping sensei putting stuff on bookshelf that she couldn't lift.
2. The unopened boxes are from online shopping.
3. Sensei went out to buy take-out sushi as gift to Yuiga's effort. She accidentally meet up with Miharu halfway and had to lie that the sushi is for her.
4. Miharu is here to persuade Sensei to go back to figure skating. Sensei got very angry when Miharu mentioned 'the Gold Medal.'
5. Miharu is going to use her woman body as the weapon to make Yuiga forget about sensei...

Just re-read the summary and found a few mistakes-

1. Yuiga was helping sensei putting stuff on bookshelf that she couldn't lift.
2. The unopened boxes are from online shopping.
3. Sensei went out to buy take-out sushi as gift to Yuiga's effort. She accidentally meet up with Miharu halfway and had to lie that the sushi is for her.
4. Miharu usually lives in the university dorm and is here to persuade Sensei to go back to figure skating.
5. Miharu is going to use her woman body as the weapon to make Yuiga forget about sensei...

>Miharu is going to use her woman body as the weapon to make Yuiga forget about sensei.
Somewhere out there, Fumino is having stomach cramps.

>use her woman body as a weapon
I honestly feel bad for moeyuki now. He's getting played around out here.

No predetermined winner (Chitoge)

No cast-wide memory loss like in Nisekoi. How do they all knew each other as kids, but literally everyone (except Marika?) forgot about the others and the boy they supposedly loved. Uruka is the only one who has a past with Yuiga. Everyone else is new in his life.

Yuiga is honestly a better MC desu. He has the typical romantic unawareness that about every romcom MC has (see: recent Uruka chapter where she confessed), but it feels more genuine. He also is highly aware of lewd situations.

Even Moeyuki has his own support gang.

>MORE girls
fucking kill me

shoulda stayed 2-3 girls

w h y
why do this, we finally reached a somewhat oversaturated but still acceptable point, we had the study gang and sensei with the outlier chemgirl, we had everything we needed

I mean I guess if the sister doesn't join the harem like chemgirl then it'll be alright, but honestly it should've built up current characters more until it hit a stagnating point before doing this (specifically actually building up the romcom shit between sensei and moeyuki so that this doesn't feel like an attempt to stay afloat)

i seriously doubt sensei's imouto is gonna be more than just a side character who shows up every once in a while.

yeah, she'll prob be relegated to support like /chem/ but honestly it had finally hit a good pace for the current cast and what could be done with them, there wasn't a need for a new character to mix things up just yet

That's the only way the author knows how to keep it fresh unfortunately. Once things start getting stale, instead of developing on the girls already in the cast some more, he just adds another girl.

I feel like it's been awhile since /sci/ even got a chapter.

>I feel like it's been awhile since /sci/ even got a chapter.
The chapter right before this one was a /sci/ chapter.

imouto?

Chances are that senseimouto will be a support character like /chem/. That or ottering intensifying.

wow another new shit girl, so yet mor less screentime for the other characters, it's already worse than nisekoi

How in earth is Bokuben the only manga with spoiler pics, and the only manga (with Shokugeki and One Piece) with summary one day before manga releases?

That this is still below 100 chapters so you didn't get tired of it yet.

>see: recent Uruka chapter where she confessed
It was mostly Uruka's fault in the first place though. If only she didn't deny Moeyuki's question this wouldn't happen.

No Raku, no Shitoge, no keys, no stupid childhood promise crap.

She got a promotion?

And the whole chapter was about her tits.

that we never learn