Fate

Has anyone actually won a Holy Grail War and had their wish granted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WxctwQ4rmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would fuck all of their asses.

Yeah, Solomon in the FGO timeline.

I want to fuck astolfo in the butt

>Jannu only 85cm

I don't believe it

Yeah, galahad

Marisbilly and Solomon.

What did they wish for?

Marisbilly wanted fat stacks of cash so he could start up his human salvation project.
Solomon wanted to experience life as a normal human, since his lifetime was spent without a single wish of his own, completely steered by God.

In the end, both wishes were probably God's will anyway, as Solomon got a huge flash of revelations just as it was granted.

Lancelot didn't win but he got his wish in FZ

>Live your life hearing God and doing his divine will
>Die and come back as Servant
>Wish to be reborn a human to live a normal life
>This was all God's plan as he needed you to deal with Goteia in the future

Poor little Solomon and this is why God is potentially the strongest entity in the Nasuverse

Going by this technically Astolfo did too, he just wanted to explore the new Era

>spend your reborn human life trying to find out what it is that causes the end of the world you saw in the last revelation from god
>then spend all your time on dealing with it
>in the end you return your gifts to god for the last time as per your legend, erasing yourself from the throne of heroes, all to stop the end of humanity
Solomon had a hard life.

As I understand, Marisbilly didn't wish on the grail for money, he just faked his own death and ran off with the money from his Grail War sponsors after winning the war. Solomon didn't have a wish at first, but went with Marisbilly's suggestion of wishing for a new life.

God is actually completely powerless, he just maneuvers key people like an eons long board game. He is endlessly wise, but ultimately incapable of affecting the real world directly. He can only whisper in the ears of those who will listen.
He's just sort of the chessmaster who checkmates people 50 moves ahead.

Shirou in Prisma Illya

So what happened with Kirei and Gilgamesh after Fate/Zero? Was that some sort of wish granting going on (Kirei seemed to have no idea what his desires were)? Or does a servant who survive the Grail War with enough mana get to incarnate as peoples?

To my understanding gil was reborn into a human form at the end. And Kirei finally figured out his motivation. There were no wishes granted.

Jeanne too perfect

>The black mud that in the end had been unable to corrode Archer completely — had followed the path of the prana supply that had formerly linked Archer to his Master, and arrived at Kotomine Kirei’s physical body, becoming the source of a life-force supply that could substitute for a heart. Only thus had Kirei revived.
>In other words, now Kirei relied on the prana provided by “Angra Mainyu” in order to live.

Ah thanks.

>Dropped out before the war even started
>Yet the only one managed to get her wish granted in SN timeline

This, fully and completely. And that without any drawbacks what so ever.

FGO isn't canon though

That's the weight in kg, user. 159 cm is the size.

but hes a guy

He is absolutely right, FGO is the worst Fate work, even a 5-year-old knows that having a non-action protagonist into a Action series like Fate is the same as having Rito Yuuki as a protagonist of a shounen anime.

Do you know how fat she would be if she was 159 cm and weighted 85 kg? Im 184 cm and weight 80 and im considered slightly chubby

Oh yeah, Manjew'd Grail isn't a thing in that universe.

>Rito Yuuki as a protagonist of a shounen anime.
To Love-Ru is a Shounen anime though funnily enough though if you mean an action type one I would watch the living shit out of it if it had Rito in it

Considering how obsessed Japan is with this guy, I'm surprised there isn't an FGO version of him.

Can someone explain what Angry Manjew is again? I forgot.

To Love-ru is a Harem/Romantic Comedy

>I don't like it so it's not canon!

I don't think you understand what a shounen anime is

>and this is why God is potentially the strongest entity in the Nasuverse
Doubt it, Buddha doesn't seem to be under his control and was just fucking around with Hakuno.

They know that they can't compete with gbf's Cag.

Is there another series that gives a shit about him? I thought it was GBF that even put him in the spotlight, most people wouldn't even know who the fuck he is before GBF.

Lupin, Symphogear and Dies Irae off the top of my head.

>To Love-Ru
Genre: Harem, Romantic comedy, Science fiction, school

I don't think you understand what a shounen anime is

No that's her height, 85cm is the bust size.

I wouldn't consider half of the stuff in WSJ to be "shounen".

Is this canon?

Shounen is a demographic not a genre.

Funny how it was in SHOUNEN jump, also nice copy paste of tags from myanimelist, feel free to check the manga which funnily enough has the SHOUNEN tag

I hope you understand shounen just means its aimed at younger males and has no deeper meaning

Action is in the background like sub-plot and sub-genre

shit taste user

Fiore best girl

naruto is a shoujo

More like
>not part of main cannon AND I don't like it because it's bad

Besides, it already established that multiple universes and extremely divergent timelines exist, so when contradictions pop up or the plot shits the bed you can just make up your own mind.

Yes. Shiro from Miyu's world in Kaleid Liner 3.

>Naruto is a young girl
The doujins write themselves

Shriou in Prisma Illya
Hakuno in Fate/Extra

this, DBZ is a CGDTC

One reason for the success of FSN adaptations is due to the fact that Shirou is a action character that is directly involved with the series's action. FGO only work as a game, but it will never work as a anime.

Buddha cuts himself from worldly things so he is powerful in his own area.

>Rito Yuuki
Every thread.

i don't see the problem

Why not?

Hol up, how is Frankie almost a good 20 cm taller than Mord but weighs like 1 kg more?

That's not their weight, that's their bust size. Mordred is 42kg.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WxctwQ4rmQ
Prototype anime, when?

Well, then you're objectively wrong.

I'm expecting an announcement either on the 31st or with the HF Part 2 Trailer.

>what is free will

>I don't like it so it's not canon!

>get riches, wisdom, and bitches
>get to bang the QUEEN OF SHEEBA
>GOD DAMN! THE FLUFFLY GENIE QUEEN OF SHEEBA
>Waaaah! My dad was a skinflint philanderer and my boss is a big meanie!
>also, I will create Demon Ultron. This will not possibly go wrong

Roman was a crybaby punk

Imagine following a literal neverending story.
A show needs a start AND an end.

>poor japanese whore is bigger than well nourished western women
Come on

They're malnourished, eastern european hogwarts dropouts, why should they have big tits?

none of the masters in F/Z won, but all got their wishes

kerry - by the end of the battle when the city was utterly rekt, kerry wished for even one soul to be saved. he got shiro

kirei - he had always been a malefic person hiding under the shroud of good. the war gave him the reason, and the means, to go true evil and gil made him accept his true self

tohsaka - he wanted to achieve heaven's feel. he did by dying.

waver - he got to become a disciple of Alexander and lived to tell the tale

kariya - he sought to save sakura from being turned into matou's tool to join the war. he did achieve it by joining the war.

uryu - he wanted to see the most beautiful thing. he did - when he saw his own blood

kayneth fastwheels - he wanted mage duels. kerry gave it to him.

And the other one is japanese. Why would she have bigger tits?

Go look at the JAV thread on /jp/ newfag.

Who the fuck is Marisbilly?

>he hasn't read Clock Tower 2015
Fucking tertiaries.

Astolfo was originally a hairy-ass manly motherfucker

That's a big guy.

If I removed that crucifix would you succumb to the infidels?

Don't need to imagine, it's called the Pokemon anime.

Winner of Holy Grail
>FSN
Fate route: Shiro, servant saber
UBW route: Rin, servant archer
HF route: Sakura, servant rider
>Fate Zero
Kirei, servant gilgamesh
>Fate Apo
Black Faction, Sieg and Rider of Black
>Fate Extra (normal and CCC)
Hakunon and any selectable servant
>Fate Prototype:FoS
Manaka Sayjo Saber

Since the last standing servant are always Saber, Archer, and Rider. I would conclude you will win the war if you summon one of three of them.

Sheeba is amazing.

You missed the "get a wish" part of OP.
Of those, the only people who got a wish was Hakuno, and they died doing so.

FGO is officially established canon as per Nasu, and everything that happens in FGO, even the joke events, are 100% canon as revealed in Solomon.

I don't know why people think otherwise, when the Kaleidoscope already had Neco-Arc and G-Akiha even before Fate got written. The multiverse is weird, who cares?

Forgot Marisbilly and Solomon, the only ones to actually win a normal, vanilla grail war without any strings, exceptions, or weird shit attached.

It's the same kind of people who claimed events weren't canon before getting BTFO in Solomon. They want to say shit they don't like doesn't count.

But Rin was in the end Saber's Master.

Archer was still last servant standing though.

>Has anyone actually won a Holy Grail War and had their wish granted?
fucking
secondaries

stfu nerd

Reminder that full power Abby is stronger that serious Gil.

Don't call him a nerd you bully.

back to Sup Forums you tasteless casual

>HF route: Sakura, servant rider

Kotomine says Shirou won

You display anger, user. Is it rage due to never being able to summon your waifu?

Shirou is always considered the winner of the Holy Grail War by some sort of technicality. It's not just about whose Servant is the last one standing. Even when the Grail is destroyed, the remaining survivors (usually Rin) consider him the winner.