I bet her pussy is constantly squirting

I bet her pussy is constantly squirting.

die perv

You better stop

By me.

I want to fuck the Nichijous.

sauce? can't get results from reverse image sites

Which one would be the best fuck, though?

Nano

Mio probably has some crazy pent up fujo lust.

Yeah but she'd want to peg you or some shit. I think Yukko would be the best fuck because she's so stupid you could convince her to do anything you want by telling her that's just normal. Mai would probably be pretty good too because she's quiet with a mischievous side which is the perfect recipe for sexual pervert.

>Yeah but she'd want to peg you or some shit
You say this as if it's a bad thing. Who wouldn't want a butt obsessed anime gf?

faggot detected

Izumi is for cute, not lewd. Fuck off.

Imagine her tentatively gripping your cock, marveling at how big it is even though she's too demure to say it out loud - you can see it in her eyes. And while her attention is focused 100% on that, you pour some baby oil down the shaft, which runs slowly down its length and through her now oily fingers. She barely has time to register this and set to blushing madly before your other hand is sliding under her panties and violating her most intimate places. All she can do is stutter and try to conceal her squeaks of pleasure, as you finger her lewdly and show her how to jerk you off.

Stop it!

Imagine her slowly working up a rhythm that makes you weak in the knees, her hand sliding wetly up and down on your dick. She never goes smoothly or consistently of course, but it's her hesitant little tentative changes in speed and direction that get you off. Because you know she's trying her best even though she's so nervous and embarrassed to be on her knees in front of you with your manhood practically in her face and your fingers moving around inside her. She wouldn't continue but the feelings you're stirring in her keep her going. Finally you have her so worked up that her instinct takes over from her self-consciousness and she gulps hard and looks you dead in the eyes and says "c-c-can I k-kiss it?"

what the fuck happened here
please do not lewd the nichijous

this

It hasnt even been an hour and I'm erect again. nice