So what happened immediately after this scene? What does the world look like 30 years from then

So what happened immediately after this scene? What does the world look like 30 years from then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch rebuild. People eventually came out of the goo, started living their lives again, and the status quo was restored, because eva's story is cyclical apparently.

God Shinji erased Sohryuu because he hated her and the time line looped with major changes.

Should be obvious from the picture, right? They had a really long, passionate fuck and there was lots of crying afterwards, because it's simply not the same without crying.

After a week long sex marathon, a world began to get populated with quarter German three quarter Japanese kids,

so rebuild is the sequal..

interesting

asuka is pregnant. she gives birth to the first human of the neon genesis humangelion

this part was a dream, shinji wakes up in space stuck inside his eva in 3.33

I've heard the opposite, the series happens in tang and they're the first/last humans.
Rebuild is Shinji's doujin.

Are you stupid? Only a fucking brainlet would ask such a needless question, it doesn't matter.

series is from shinjis perspective, different to actual events on the ground that get revealed in rebuild

kaoru probably cant live in the tang

I hate the loop theory, even if its probably true. utterly cliche. if its a loop though, they're not in the tang

The only thing Rebuild revealed was that Anno was someone who lived from rent, and that doing actual writing or art was a neccessary evil he'd gladly delegate to one of his employees. He'd rather pull strigns than get into it, he's more like Gendo than he'd ever admit.
At several places I've worked at my mentor and direct superior loved Eva and Gendo. Does that make me the Shinji?

episode 25, 26 lead into (3.) 33

loop theory is stupid

make the effort to understand the symbolism between numbers on screen (walkman, elevator floors) and episode numbers

studio shaft have mastered this trick with their little trademark animation inserts

Why do people believe the "Asuka is pregnant" meme?

Because it's not a meme, it's true.

if thats the case then the fuck is going on in 1 nd 2 and if eoe or ep 26 goes straight to 3.33 then tell us the reason everyone seemingly lost their memory after coming out of the tang, then reassembled society, then forget reassbling society, then fogot they came from the tang and remade society

>shipperfag delusions

it all comes to if she got the abortion or not

the series suggests she is considering it, but is inconclusive

the series entire theme revolves around the idea of the process of genesis of life and children

She would never abort Kaji's child.

No, it fucking isn't. That's a stupid bullshit theory some people have, and it isn't real.

Its more real than that dumb pregnancy cracktheory.

Nope, it's so clearly stated in the show that only /reddit fags like you deny it.

25 26 is shinjis state of mind
end of eva part one is what's going on outside
end of eva part two is back into shinijs mind, takes place over 10 years
strangling asuka in OP at the end of EoE is shinki waking up in space and freeing himself at the beginning of 3.33

the robot doeth make you crazy they said

Only plebbit likes shipping, you should go there.

Who said I'm shipping them? Who said I even like any of them? But facts are facts, she's gonna pop out one soon.

Sure she will, but it wont be Shinji's.

>you and the girl are literally the last humans on Earth
>still cucked
Sasuga, Shinji. This is a beautiful theory.

you left out the red sea in 1.11 or the fact that shinji is clearly being recovered from space

shinji came out of the sea first. not last

you are trolling?

It will be Shinji's because no one else is even remotely close to fucking her.

I can't see the scene as anything but really hot. Anno's ruined me and I want to go back in time to deal with him.

Only Asukafags would think someone as patheticly sized as Shinji could satisfy Asuka, she only likes the biggest. Its Touji's child.

this

what part confuses you?
red sea is in both EoE and 3.33
EoE ends with shinji in space and 3.33 starts with him in space

so the shinji on the beach isnt real and 1.1 and 2.2 arent real?

you are kidding right?

Eh, he wasn’t even all that into Asuka by the point of her impregnation, hardly counts as geting cucked.

Besides the other kinds are his as he’s attached to the last functioning dick on Earth.

y is yui ayanami in rebuild but ikari in the series?

Rebuild is a sequel, there was never "last human on earth" scenario. Shinji decided to erase Asuka from existence, which is more probable theory than Asuka being pregnant.

Asuka needs someone with a bigger lance, someone who fights bad guys.

if you're sleeping and your alarm starts beeping, and you momentarily incorporate the beeps into your dream, which is real and which isnt?

Unfortunately, there isn't any kind of Okabe Rintarou's for Asuka, she needs someone charming and caring.

Why did she say that

my unimpregnated half japanese bride says this during moments of her struggle against the illness of the universe itself, afraid of bringing precious life into its ugliness, being tainted, and therefore the process of beauty itself becoming ugliness itself

she sometimes says this in the refractory period separating serial creampies

You don't have to have satisfying sex to make a child. If you will ever have one, that will be the case with you, but I pray to God that you won't procreate. Touji was never even close to having sex with her.

Last I heard those were really hard to find or keep. They might be as real as the conspiracies they supposedly struggle against.

>t.bootyblasted Asukafag
Touji and Asuka had sex in the AU, Kaji and Asuka had sex in the manga. Especially if were going by your amazing logic on this dumb "pregnancy theory"

Just face it, Asuka would never allow her body around Shinji's pathetic size.

Because Asuka and Shinji's seiyuu fucking hated each other. Anno asked what Asuka's cv would say the first time she ran into Shinji's cv if she'd found out that he'd jerked off to her while she was asleep. "How Disgusting/I feel sick" was her response.

The best fan answer, though, is that Asuka's saying it because she's digested at thr fact that Shinji's STILL too much of a little bitch to actually express how he feels, even though Asuka KNOWS FOR A FACT that all Shinji wants to do it get back at her for all the hate he feels for her.

Non of those two are part of the canon story. Also, they didn't have sex in the manga. Give me proof of that by telling the exact chapter and page where it happens.
Also, you are just insecure about your size, that's why you keep talking about Shinji's as 'proof' .

Kaji tanged Asuka at the end of the manga, and he was the only one who broke her personal AT field .

>Also, you are just insecure about your size, that's why you keep talking about Shinji's as 'proof'
Really, why would Asuka be interested in something so pathetic? She saught Kaji because he's so big.

You still didn't give exact chapter and page, you just speak bullshit.
She was only interested in Kaji so she can show off her femininity by having an older guy. There is never any mention about Kaji's size. Also, I see you didn't deny that your insecurities make you say this, so I advise you to build up some confidence by paying girls, that way they won't make fun of your willy.

>He hasn't seen the original cut of the film

I really hate how Anno CGI'd in those mass production angels in the background. This ending made sense.

Asuka gets tanged by Kaji in the manga, they can whatever the imagination says. It seems more plausable that they had sex than her going with Shinji.
>She was only interested in Kaji so she can show off her femininity by having an older guy.
Nope, she liked how cool and handsome he was.
>Also, I see you didn't deny that your insecurities make you say this, so I advise you to build up some confidence by paying girls, that way they won't make fun of your willy.
Asukafags sure are insecure about their ship that they resort to offtopic blogposting, its funny how they don't even realize LAS is literally a form of NTR.

Not that user, but she was also interested because he was taken and unattainable.
If Shinji had the nerv to feign interest for another girl, he could bang Asuka in a heartbeat.

This doesn't really happen, it's just a fantasy. Also, the manga is still not canon. Kaji would be just a trophy boyfriend proving her feminine charms. I'm not Asukafag, and I'm not insecure about the ship, I'm stating facts. Go back to wanking to your Kaji x Asuka doujins.

Isn't Kaji so selfless that he'd rather die than take advantage of a foster child? She'd have to use chlorophorm or something.

He doesn't believe in flat justice.

>Also, the manga is still not canon.
still
eva is cyclical, the end of the fourth rebuild movie will lead into the final cycle that is the manga, of which we will get either movies or another show.

>the manga is still not canon
Opinion discarded, its written by Sadamoto himself and given the greenlight by Anno to do so. Its canon, deal with it.
>I'm not Asukafag
>I'm not insecure about the ship
A "not Asukafag" or shipper would be this upset over bait.

Well he should. Flat looks incredible in a plugsuit.

He was allowed to do it, but it doesn't mean it's canon.It's just a fanfic. Also, I'm not upset at all, I'm answering to your trolling totally calm.

Lul, what a pile of shit. It's not cyclical and most definitely won't lead to the manga.

Yeah, but he loves melons too much...

Indeed.

Nothing wrong with that, either.

Did Misato get tanged or did she die?

she was dead already by that time, same for ritsuko; although i'm pretty sure they're both in instrumentality

only one not to get tanged who was alive at that point was Gendo

no one witnessed her death but shinji was nearby sobbing in an elevator

so does everyone that has died become part of instrumentality? Or is there some sort of time limit between how long you died before the third impact

The omnipresent apparition of giant naked rei collected her soul while presenting herself as kaji. Pay attention next time.

>tullus, where's the elephant?
>we didn't dodge the elephant, you plebian
>what's this place, then?
>we're dead. obviously.
>what are these two doing?
>i think this is how barbarians fuck
>should there be like veils and a severed head?
>alas, those are jews. unlike you, a peasant
>i'm revolted but mildly interested
>let's go. it won't build itself in a day.

Nah. 25 and 26 is Shinji accepting instrumentality (shown from his first person perspective)

EoE shows shinji rejecting instrumentality (shown from a third-person perspective)

One does not need to exclude the other. It's kind of like a 4channer on a convention. When you don't know which questions to ask, to who, or if there's even a point.

rei is undertaker from shinjis consciousness, he was angry as misato so she exploded, doesn't mean she literally exploded

the whole accept / reject instrumentality is silly head cannon for people who watched the english dub and didn't understand it

Why did ramiel become a meme?

Shinji kills Asuka and takes over the world

God Shinji erased Asuka from existence after The End, close enough.

So Shinji is like Black Adder? King, although for 30 seconds.

Loop theory you dunce.

thats some retarded geometry

you shouldn't be able to see both rear planes if it is symmetrical

head canon?

he rejects instrumentality in eoe and takes the form he desires (human)

the series is debateable. I lean on the side of rejection, but he should be able to reform himself even if he accepts it (as he is god at that point)

>the god of cuckoldry, strangulation and pilot error

there is no accept or reject, people died or they didn't

when the 2nd impact happened, it wasn't 'instrumentality' people just died if they were caught in it

instrumentality was the plan to create 3rd impact because some people wanted to wipe out the human species

but the two endings ARE mutually exclusive.

>the whole accept / reject instrumentality is silly head cannon for people who watched the english dub
Well this is simply false, since I didn't watch the English dub and still arrived at that conclusion. In eps 25-26, Shinji clearly accepts instrumentality after he realises that he does not need to isolate himself from others and can accept himself and his flaws. The congratulations he receives from all the souls of people (some of whom were already dead, like his mother), proves that he had embraced instrumentality and was willing to open his heart to others.

In EoE, Shinji clearly rejects instrumentality resulting in his body's return to Earth. That doesn't need to be explained

Dumb faggot, you have no idea what you're talking about. The purpose of instrumentality was joining all of humanity's souls into a single entity within Lilith's body after it joined with Adam, thus creating a godlike being. People didn't "just die". Their souls continued to live on as essentially a god thanks to the combination of the fruit of knowledge and fruit of life, despite the destruction of their physical bodies

Well I'd have several questions if I came back from the dead. Or maybe the Reis would simply kick me out for being a constant annoyance.

Shinji was the catalyst and simply recreated the world of before.

how come misato was able to escape 2nd impact instrumentality in a steel box?

by getting in the robot, didn't shinji make a conscious decision not to die (accept instrumentality)?

>implying the world Shinji made in his image wouldn't be baller
I mean the kid has some really vivid imagination. Good taste, too.

That was a plug. It sort of provides some protection against AT.

different impact

adam impact kills lillith life and gives instrumentality to angels

lillith impact kills angels and gives instrumentality to humans

I mean isn't that the whole point with Asuka in the end? She's meant to encapsulate Misato, Rei and herself visually.

Misato never reached instrumentality, and Rei you know.

Visually, yes, but that's 100% Asuka. A fake one would squirm and wouldn't have a one-liner.

>dude themes of christianity, sex, parents and evolution lmao
>dude you just don't get it lmao
Evangelion is hot fucking garbage, only 13 year old kids who have never experienced complex media think it is "deep".
Not even bait.

Find me four themes that are just as discussable, while still being interesting. And don't say ethics in game journalism.

We don't know for sure if its really her in One More Final, she doesn't appear in Rebuild of Evangelion at all. Unless some fancy magic replaced her with what Shikinami is.

Evangelion is actually easy to understand, because good shows don't have to be overconvoluted to get a "complex" message across. A show succeeds when it manages to communicate to the viewer, so fuck off with your "hurr durr bet you haven't watched complex media".

>who have never experienced complex media
Have you ever said something that was so postmodern, it didn't really mean anything?

>complex media Nobody really thinks Eva is 'deep', even the creator has said that the religious symbols are just to look complicated(like how many martial movies have weird eastern shit). We just make weird theories cause it's fun.

>Nobody really thinks Eva is 'deep', even the creator has said that the religious symbols are just to look complicated

>thinking EVA isn't actually pretty deep
>thinking he religious symbols are the deep part
>thinking the religious symbols aren't actually deep (but not in ways you would think they would)
pleb detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc