Why do Japanese youth beat up homeless people as a pastime?

Why do Japanese youth beat up homeless people as a pastime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not just Japanese
You haven't had a real childhood until you lit a sleeping homeless guy's foot on fire with your friends.

Lowlife piece of shit.

Hey I'm not the homeless one

Wasn't there some video of two Russian young men smashing one homeless guy's head apart with a claw hammer? Might be a general asshole youth thing.

Why do English youth beat up homeless people as a pastime?

It's some real messed up hood-shit

That's what he gets for not having his TV license.

has been an increasing trend in Germany in recent years too.

It's a reoccurring element in anime, though. And it's passed of so nonchalantly that it makes it seems like a cultural pastime.

If you're homeless and not in a shelter you're likely a methfiend, al/ck/y, or someone with extreme mental issues. All of which are detrimental to society.

How many crimes in Japan go unreported?

100%

>methfiend
Japan doesn't have this problem. And alcoholism is also salaryman's pastime, so not inherent to homeless.
>mental issue
>detrimental to society
How is something you have no control over detrimental to society?

If you're not contributing anything to society, you deserve death.

japanese hate homeless people because they believe people exist just to be useful for society and not to live for themselves. they believe homeless people to be selfish and self centered and hurt them because they see in them the freedom they so desire, i mean when you do tests in high school they actually print a lists showing who had best results and who didnt, people who get low scores are made fun of and avoided

I really feel like if you're going to bother arguing against this, you should argue from the position of, "It's not okay to murder people just because you believe they don't and can't contribute to society". You shouldn't be so quick to buy into other people's frameworks just because you feel it'll make it easier to convince them, or whatever.

>How is something you have no control over detrimental to society?
I didn't say it was fair.

So basically everyone who isn't Einstein, Newton, etc. Goddamn retard.

(((contributing))) to (((society)))

hey, that hurts my feelings

But then how is beating up bums justified?

A joke that only brits be able to understand

They're the easiest targets

From some cultures point of view it is.

What? Loads of European countries have TV licenses, you do realise that, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence

it is part of japanese history. there were lots of hobo killings by teens in the 90s

that's right

some cultures = japan

>medical bills
How does Japan have levitating bullet trains, but then is completely medieval when it comes to healthcare?

because faster trains mean you can get your sheep to their office pens quicker and make more money. Healthcare costs money, not make it.

It's propaganda

Because it isn't a communist country?

Japan is a superstitious country that still believes that organ transfers mess up your soul or something.

>he doesn't live in a country with god tier welfare state
How sad

If you havent beaten up a homeless at least once, you didnt really have a youth.

Karma will hit you back you know. Maybe worse.

>Japan doesn't have a meth problem
Oh I'm laughin

God damn I hate americans so much.

Neither is Canada.

>Falling for it
Fucks sake, get it together

Because they deserve it. Fuck homeless niggers

>he says on a website created by an American
>over the internet invented by Americans
>using a computer developed by Americans

>japanese copy by a weeb
>MUH ARPANET
Look up Tim Berners-Lee
And I give you the last point, technically it's designed in Israel but that's just an US puppet state.

because most of them are thiefs who deserve it

So psychopathic teens should get their rocks off by attacking them?

But if all NEETs die who will buy anime?

They also have problem with blood transfusions.

>Japan doesn't have this problem.
Yeah...
According to japanese media a couple of years ago gyaru girls didn't exist either.

Doesn't seem to be an issue with them having the longest life expectancy in the world.
I guess they just stay healthy and once they're sick enough to need to be hospitalized they'll just die.

Source?

Here come the amerifag.
Just wait for the insurance companies to made up some issue with your insurance, and being forced to sell your house or your ass to cure a cold.

As far as I know, you even get paid for giving blood? Because nobody would donate theirs for free.

Some places stop paying for it since they dont want blood from people who need money so badly they're willing to sell their blood.

>he says as he shitposts on Sup Forums

But there are plenty of homeless people who paid their taxes, cared for their families and used to have homes until misfortune put them out on the streets.

Now this is total bullshit

Was there for a year in exchange program and got into hospital because of poisoning from some mushrooms and literally paid 2000 yen (like 15 euros) for whole treatment, cleansing and medicine

Karmama's a bitch, she knows it too. You'll pay.

The Japanese instill civic responsibility in their youth, rather than making it a duty of their overworked police forces.