Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/991625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From the Tsukushi livestream
>Next chapter will be around 25 pages
>Most probably will come out in late Jan
>Riko is with Kajya and it looks like it's another food chapter
>Kajya's gas form is seen
Nothing is confirmed. Take it with a grain of salt.

nyaa.si/view/991625

Someone finally uploaded the BD

Any news on what the changes are?

inb4 they change best dad's voice actor because they got it too perfect to last

>nyaa.si/view/991625
thanks dude

Nothing changed. It's the same as web version.

>Bondrewd "kid better have good behavior or they go inside the elevator" the Novel
>Bondrewd "turning kid into liquid" the Novel
>Bondrewd "putting brat inside cart" the Novel
>Bondrewd "if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to make science succeed" the Novel

fug

That's right, i am Fluffzen.

Bondrewd vs Ozen, who would win?

Was discussed to death, str of 1k men allows Ozen to shoot small pebbles with the force of the modern sniper rifles, no contest.

Ozen vs Mitty, who would win ?

Mitty's suffering

Riko vs. Faputa, who would win?

Does Fap get the big daddy's help?

Ozen vs Blessed!Bondrewd would be a close call though

Any actual news about S2?

Somebody asked Tsukushi about it in livestream. He said he doesn't knowi.e dodged it and started talking about winter 2017 animes. So no.

Ozen manhandled Reg in melee who could keep up against Blessedrewd. Just deal with it. Reg didnt know it was a joke so we can assume he fought full force against Ozen.

Do you even know how throwing works? Strenght won't give you shit if you can't aim anyway, and Ozen is only good in cq. The Cucked Lord couldn't even damage Reg properly

I'd love to see her try avoiding Bondrewd's attacks, she would get destroyed

>Do you even know how throwing works?

Do you? Force = speed. Take a look at olympic throwers u beta ectomorph.

But he kept with Bondrewd only in his berserk mode, which he didn't know about when against Ozen.

But you still need to aim.

Just because someone is strong doesn't mean they have a proper technique, also there is a difference between throwing things in a straight line and in angle, you autistic sperg

>1st volume BD sales: 5,662
>2nd volume BD sales: 4,932

SALES

IN

ABYSS

Oh fuck off

Jesus, I must be fucking retarded,

I thought Riko was preparing food/eating something.

I'm pretty sure there are at least minor changes, like Nanachi's introduction/character profile. Or impact frames? Things like that.

Why do people assume Tsukushi doesn't know anything? He was supposed to be at ticket event at the end of the season, but he didn't show up. He likes going to these things, and he reacted on Twitter when he heard S2 was announced.

is it just me or is riko actually getting drawn cuter and cuter each chapter?

Those are some solid sales.

She was indeed eating something but that part comes later.

This. The best javelin dude in high school was some twink who's more smart than muscular. None of the big dudes can throw as far as him.

Ozen went in front of Reg's face undetected. She's pretty fast.

I don't believe you
Post proof

Not even top-10 of this year, sadly.

Chapter 43 is so much more different than chapter 42. The difference in those 2 chapters are jarring.

I don't have proof. This was over 10 years ago. The funny thing was that this dude (top-3 students in graduating class, could've done anything in his life) went on to become a chef. He went to study cooking in Florida.

But enough about this off-topic shit.

TV

Is the BD non-existent or what?

BD

Where's the difference?

BD version is sharper

So.. it's just less blurry?

Also color corrected.

Go back to work you bald gay fat pedo homo Santa.

his mouth is a little smaller too

Hmmmmm. Post mark then we'll talk

Disgusting.

What do you mean?

Aah, you were at my side, all along. My daughter... My origin guiding light.

That's insanely good for a BD box though

This is either:
Riko cutting open this fruit until it explodes in a cloud of gas.
Kajiya helping her cook.

Blessed Bondrewd manhandles her. He can see all attacks coming and oneshot with Sparagmos.

It would be if the BD boxes aren't 30% cheaper than other BD boxes and they're not 2 instead of 6+.

I presume this is the first MiA thread you ever entered and thought he was being sincere and not making the same shitpost for the 500th time.

>two right feet

>being THIS fucking smug

What the fuck is her problem?

Choroi-naa~

>Ozen manhandled Reg in melee
Bon knocked down regular Reg with single punch of his tail. Only berserk/awakened Reg was able to stand against him.

Bonedad’s blessed claws were able to pierce Reg’s body while Ozen cannot

Sparagmos was able to cut Reg's hand off. Ozen has no chance.

Colorspace clamping isn't about correction these days for tv/broadcasting in moonland but a requirement. The biggest benefit would be actual bitrate if you ask me.

I'm interested in current situation with Bon. I'm sure he has another duplicates of cursed needles and far caress tentacles (very underrated shit, he tangled berserk Reg with them). Sparagmos? He used it in "fake" fight with Bon so may be he still has some or picked up from mofu mofu dead body.
Bun didn't destroyed mask, which was right here. Laser beams helmet is okay, just needs some patches.

RIP cute lizard tail. If it was relic I don't think he will be able to restore it. But it might be mutation ow his own augmentation.

Canopy Unto Dawn is regular PH's exosuit.

Zoaholic is ??? But despite butt shaped plant's state Bon still can bodysurf.

Papa's Rod is fine, but he has no loli to stick it in.

I still can't believe they let him go. What's the chance that he'll just start over again?

100%

0%
He is a man of his words.

>you'll never give keewee a piggy back ride and have him drool all over your fucking head because he fell asleep like a narcoleptic child and then he'll wake up and say something you won't fully hear because tsukushi does not honor his auditory vibrations with speech bubbles of their own
just un-strife my life with a moth arm-knife senpai

Is Kiyui, Shiggy's brother?

Is Mitty Nat's older sister ?
We just don't know user.

>imagine it :)
> :)
what did he mean by this, lads?

Would you?

Yes, all night long.

how come that time bonedad went to the level fucking 5 straight to the surface in an elevator to pick up orphans he didnt die and suffer all 5 burdens?

Hey, don’t lewd the shota!

Then tell the shota to stop being so sexy.

Because he’s #BestDad of course. What other reason do you need?

1) He is an experienced delver.
2) Curses of top 5 layers don't kill you.
3) He can just transfer his consciousness to someone who is already at the surface.

>3) He can just transfer his consciousness to someone who is already at the surface.
He can't do it between layers.

Wait, he went on an elevator?! I thought he just took it to the fourth layer, then climbed up the rest of the way with his entourage?

Oh yeah. I forgot.

>food chapter
>when Nanachi is dead and Faputa is on the prowl

oya oya oya oya

those effects don't really kill you if you're a white whitsle or an experienced delver or not a twelve year old girl

Torka died due to 4lvl strain and he was experienced Black Whistle.

Foreign delvers fucked him up and then the curse finished him.

wouldn't the level 4 burden make him bleed out his peepee, butthole, ears, nose, eyes, and mouth tho?

>Nanachi is dead
Not yet

When Nanachi was a human she was a boy, now she is a girl.

Yes and?

It's time to move on user

that means he'd die tho

>Bonedrewd dying
No.
He is immortal.