One Punch Man 126

It's here and we get more changes from the webcomic

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/0c9bx6j6qe3fq1r/OPM 126 RAW.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That fucking table.

There's lots of text in the chapter but of course the question that is gonna plague everyone is

who the fuck are these guys?

The Filler Squadron

It's a fodder no one will miss.

I'm more curious to find out who will be the one to fuck them up
I imagine it would make sense for Garou to meet them on this kill 100 people mission

Just fodder, and to give Murata more chances to draw two cute more cute girls, probably with a lot of clothing damage in the following chapters

Seems like they're the rich guy's personal squad.

They're so gonna job, but those two qt are qt.

Maybe we'll get to see Rover wrecking them?

those look really sloppy

Thanks for the dedicated shitposting thread. I'll keep it in mind if I feel like being cancerous!

Since Saitama is gonna look for Garou, and ZM is right in front of the takoyaki shop, it seems like we're still getting dine and dashing + limiter scene very soon.

Are we really going in another filler arc?

Those guys aren't gonna last more than a chapter.

Goddamn she's fine.

Not filler arc, just a jobber squad failing, perhaps to showcase some of the monsters that will get OHKO'd by the S-rank guys later

that'd be the third time that Saitama knocked out Garou so far

I give them half a chapter, and I'm being generous.

I can't decide if I like heels more than boots for Fubuki

Fairly uninteresting bunch.

>literally "next stream when" the chapter

The chick on the right looks like she has seen some shit

definietly boots for me
though i like the turtleneck-ish thing she has going on this chapter

ANother unnecessary group of jobbers to show how strong monsters or Garou are

The one on the left is cute but already seems like she's going to be more forgettable than Pink Hornet.

They spoiled us with the previous couple of chapters. But introducing a filler squad now and delaying all the interesting bits (Garou and Orochi talking, Genus and the limiter) is painful.

ripping and fixing the pages right now, almost done. That's the biggest size available on the site it seems.

he new layout was a mistake

This looks XCOM

I'm done with the ripping of the chapter in proper quality.
dl link here:
mediafire.com/file/0c9bx6j6qe3fq1r/OPM 126 RAW.rar

Not gonna bother dumping the full chapter here though.

But here are the pages with Tats and Fubuki at least.

That HA guy is creepy.

>that buttcheek
Way too lewd

The real twist of the chapter was definitely that PPP's mentioned boyfriend was a real caring one that also didn't choose to become a monster.

What is it about the digital touching up phase that makes the delicious inked lineart look so much worse?

thanks mate

Your shi- special snowflake taste.

>that 3d chair
Nice job assistant-kun

>chair

She's still as fine as ever.

>King defeating Saitama with a single Rattata

>Chair
Kay.

Could you possibly be an idiot?

Fubuki talks a lot in her scene.

>chair

Mind to explain how you do this? I need it to translate chapters.

>3d chair

It's nothing complicated. I have a big monitor and in full screen mode the site shows the original size. So I manually took screenshots of each doubles pages, then made scripts on photoshop to crop them in batch.

Did he give PPP a sweater he made himself, like in the Sea King arc? That's fucking cute for a prisoner.

sorry i mean table
i got a brain fart for a second

Cute.

After a really good chapter we get this. I'd like to praise Murata for drawing this so fast but it doesn't look very interesting.

Yeah, so it seems. I thought his "boyfriend" was this guy, but seems like he got a proper one that makes sweaters for him.

> Detected possible malicious code in image file.

The hell.

So it was all hand in hand efforts! Thanks a lot based user.

Well, it's a cliche exposition time before a big expedition.

so this time Fubuki gives the explanations that makes Saitama pissed off about not having been hunted by Garou?

That girl on the right side looks like Aura from Tokyo Ghoul.

REEE How can I pirate properly now that protection has been set in place.
>but it's free
It's free to read on their website not free to download and reupload on your website.

Oh my god is the wear and tear from last chapter on full display here, the way these guys are drawn is so flat and boring it looks like he was just taking time to relax and rest. I expect Murata is gonna try to get full use out of those two girls before they're out

This. Basically only covered four and a half pages of chapter 55.

LAMO at the brain damage kid

First chapter of 2018 should at least cover Garou meeting the MA, and that scene I wont mind if its extended to 20 pages.

I think this is the best chapter of one punch man so far.
actions scenes are boring. dialogues are better.

2 pages of talking at the HA became 22.

2 pages of talking at Saitama's place became 14.

Why

Arent they part of the NEO heroes? That N in their battle suits.

>he dropped the dress
fucking end my life

Did Murata agree to draw OPM for the sole purpose of getting to draw Fubuki?

If these Neo hero guys fail then it doesn't make sense that people will still trust them later after the MA arc. This means this guys will actually succeed and obliterate the MA creating a new competition for the HA.

I doubt they're neo heroes, maybe some gang like the blizzard group with a n-logo but it's unlikely for them to be showed so soon

When is Genos getting to win a fight for once?

>This means this guys will actually succeed and obliterate the MA creating a new competition for the HA.

You can't seriously believe this shit.

>one girl
>three men
Exactly the right number.

Not in this arc.

this is gold

Alright, done. Removed the background, remade the parts hidden by the bubble, resized it with waifu2x and made it transparent.

Yeah, what the hell. Was it considered too out of character? who makes the call in this kind of changes?

That's a lightning and they're most likely some group of mercs working for the rich fag.

We've seen no indication that the new heroes org has uniforms or a logo.

Didn't ONE say it was too much?

How is Saitama so handsome even though he's bald?

Fucking Juan.

Murata said he noticed it wasn't casual enough.

I like the simple dress so don't have any problem with this change.

>Serious glove equip happened
Beautiful

it's not a real problem, but it's a waste to see such a nice design go into the trash

>its a Fubuki being annoying chapter again
when will Murata reach post SaitamaTats arc and finally have Fubuki grow up

And some smaller edits crops. waifu2x resize didn't well with those so didn't keep them.

canon tatsumaki is a siscon, she wouldn't be interested in having a relationship with Saitama
Also Murata is a Fubukifag, so never ever

in 5 years

?
I was talking about Saitama v Tats arc you stupid nigger

tats has no tits!!

oh shit, my bad

How can I seduce that fine superhero lady?

OPM OTP
King x Saitama
Snek x Fubuki
Tatsumaki x Darkshine

>canon tatsumaki is a siscon, she wouldn't be interested in having a relationship with Saitama
I can lie on the internet too

I know Im being a massive retard for asking this, but does Snek remind anyone else of Souichirou
Kuzuki, at least design wise ? similar facial structure and snake motif martial arts

Felt I could edit and waifu2x this version.

Never thought about it but the comparison seems fair enough. It's just that Snek is much more emotional with lots of different expressions compared to Kuzuki who always have a poker face.