Which Ama would you gami?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laiVjd1q-hw
youtube.com/watch?v=y5JvMfRusdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would an Ai.

imouto

Hibiki

I'm a sex hair savant and I will settle for the best and only the best, therefore only Kaoru will do.

>Kaoru, Ai, Hibiki, and imouto
We are done here.
/thread

Yes.

This and Haruka.

none. amagami is garbage

Chubby. This isn't debatable.

Surface of the Pool~

So are we getting S2 of Seiren? Holding out hopes for cowtits arc.

I want another Amagami OVA with Sensei and Hibiki routes.

HIBIKI

This

Only correct answer

I damn well hope so, if only to see prefect eyebags' arc.

I don't want it.
You can have it.

>make an anime omnibus format so every girl can win
>make the childhood friend still lose

Why did they do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=laiVjd1q-hw

lmao that was great, thanks for that

Ayatsuji Tsukasa-chan

episode number, maybe even timestamp?, watched first 5 min and I don't like the show, but I want to see this scene

>watched first 5 min and I don't like the show

I don't like love stories, and especially harems except for one but I did not come here to start an anime war

>harems
Amagami is not a harem anime.

>intro showcasing about 5-7 girls one by one
>make main character, with one pervy friend side character
>first ~30 seconds of the show are him thinking about his failed ex love relationship
I think I know a harem anime when i see one

male main character*

And I don't think you know what harem means.

Amagami is a romance anime in an omnibus format. The MC romances a girl for four episodes, then the storyline resets and a different girl is in focus. There is no "harem", at no point do two or more girls compete for the MC.

2 girls competing for one guy is still not a harem, 2 or more girls being in a relantionship with the same guy in the open is a harem

but still, that is a ''harem show'' in my book

your book should be burned

A harem anime is characterised by having a central MC from whose point of view the story is told and two or more love interests that are after him.

Amagami is not a show like that. It's normal romance where you have one MC and one female love interest in each route.

Nigger it's an anime adaptation of a dating sim VN with a separate storyline for every route

ni˜ni

>tfw no Tsukasa gf

She does have the prettiest closed-mouth smile of the bunch.

The one with the messy / sex hair. I forgot what her name was but I think I have only her saved by name in my fap folder.

Kaoru

Never watched this but I always thought wavy hair was pure sex.

(You)

Seiren was dead on arrival.

So I've been rewatching this since christmas, and I'm halfway through the Ai arc. It's been a fuck ton of years since my last watch, so I forgot pretty much everything, but I remember Rihoko and Kaoru being my favorites. I'm worried about the Rihoko arc, due to what people say. How bad is it? No spoilers pls

Teacher arc when
Cake is best for christmas

Friendly reminder that sensei arc will never be animated

Where can I find the game?
I need that arc

It's probably still not translated but there's a summary floating around somewhere

the redemption arc was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5JvMfRusdU

This show is so comfy, but I always feel bad when it restarts, and all the time spent with others is gone, so they act like strangers to some of the characters.

Then watch it nigg.

My wife Ayatsuji

>That pic
What the fuck am I reading?

Nip's reactions to Slutneki getting spain'd

Which one was slutneki?
Is that the ova or somethin

I'd polygami all of them

It's actually 100% translated, got translated on christmas, but the editing is at 25%, whatever that mean.
Nor do I know how to patch a fuckin ISO file.

That's from Seiren

Did he cum?

Now that is what I call supreme taste. Ayatsuji a best.

Yes.
Doesn't Kaoru count as a childhood friend also?

I might be willing to go for this route if, and only if, it's a two for one deal.

It's the essence of alternate timelines. I'd suggest watching steins;gate but that'd be a cruel thing to do.

You just posted her. Also, how did he not get a boner?

It would need to be an attractive girl for that.

You saying Kaoru isn't attractive?

why are they so perfect together?

>no new amagami anime ever
>the translation patch stuck on 97% forever

S2 was unnecessary, let alone an S3

If anything they should have appeared as adults in Seiren

Translation patch is 100% done, they're just working on editing now.

Wow, I wonder if the girl realized it, the scribbling makes me think she's retarded, if not, she sure is a bold one to be sitting in a dude's lap and pretty much giving him an assjob til finish

Kaoru would probably be the best fuck in general. She seems like she'd be fairly wild in bed, and you'd be splitting the work 50/50.

I'd imagine that Ai would be the tightest of them all, considering she's on the swim team. Imagine the feel of her ass, how it would be on the border of toned and having the proper amount of fat and elasticity.

Rihoko would be like fucking a girl who's borderline thicc. She'd have the right amount of fat to be able to grab onto while ramming her from behind, but not nearly enough to be remotely unsightly. As a result of her higher percentage of body fat compared to the other Amagami girls, her ass would be the most pleasing to slap or grab.

Sae would be the most fun to manhandle of them all. She'd be the most fun to bend over things, or try positions like holding her up against a wall and fucking her, or simply going vanilla and fucking her in missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Tsukasa would probably be the best at fucking you; she'd likely be more into being in control during sex, and would probably do some light femdom, or maybe even push it a little farther.

Miya seems like she'd be a mix of Kaoru's genki, and Sae's petite stature. She'd probably require more work on your end during sex than Kaoru, but she'd still likely be fairly energetic during sex. Best of all, you could probably do incest role play with her and have her call you nii-nii.

Haruka would do a lot of role play with you, doing all kinds of scenarios. She'd probably share a fair amount of the work during sex as well.

Jessica would practically be Haruka minus the role play.

Risa would be like Ayatsuji, where she'd do a large amount of the work because of how desperate she'd be for you to love her, but she wouldn't be nearly as domineering as Ayatsuji.

100% translated but 25% edited means it's at least understandable, right?

Junichi actively pursues her as opposed to just letting things happen on their own, like in other routes. Naturally, this makes Haruka more interesting in him, resulting in a better chemistry and a better route overall.
Though I would still pick Ayatsuji-san.

Manaka and Ruriko on their own aren't that good looking, and wouldn't be the best fuck of the Amagamis, but they come as a package and a guaranteed threesome. They'd probably be into some kinky shit as well, and would be able to satisfy a number of fetishes.

Hibiki would likely provide an experience that matches her looks - boring and like a dead fish, requiring you to do all the work. On the upside, she would be fairly fit and tight like Ai, with a nice ass for groping.

Takahashi-sensei's status as a cake would mean that she'd be desperate for you and do her best to please you during sex. She comes with the benefit of being able to do role play such as teacher-student affair, or maybe even something related to her being older, such as playing the role of an onee-chan.

Keiko would be like fucking your average Japanese girl, with nothing special or remarkable about it.

Noriko would most likely be Ayatsuji lite; she'd be somewhat domineering, but lighter on the femdom. However, you'd probably have to worry about waking to find yourself tied up to the bed (or abducted after drugging you) while she has her way with you; she might even have her groupies in on it and compensate them by giving them some time to also have their way with you.

>Hibiki would likely provide an experience that matches her looks - boring and like a dead fish
Wrong. Hibiki is a closet pervert who'll tear off your dick if you are careless.

Most underrated for sure.

With that voice, I wouldn't expect anything less.

From the other thread

Anyone completed the Amagami challenge?

Depressing.

H-OVAs when?

30 minute episodes per girl.

Risa would let you do all your fetishes on her. She'd probably enjoy it if you throat fucked her and plugged her nose up.

What is that?

>ywn fuck Haruka on the penthouse of a 5* hotel

The softest one.

Sex hair and back of the knees

Hard to choose, but I'll have to go with the one that brought me into the fold.

Good to see these goddamned threads still keep popping up

>ywn make sweet love* to Haruka on the penthouse of a 5* hotel
FTFY

How would Junichi react if I asked him to marry his imouto?

Not gonna waste my breath arguing the exact rankings and just gonna commend your impeccable taste in worthwhile pursuits

honesty it's a toss up; junichi is like a step away from a siscon.
him and miya are more than close enough to raise a few eyebrows

If I blackmail him will my chances increase?

not really, but it depends on the blackmail material
for the most part Junichi would rather go down himself to protect Miya

They're close, but ultimately I think Junichi would be a supportive Nii-nii

Waifufaggotry aside, which girl did you think Junichi had the best chemistry with? He's already a non-character in how his personality changes depending on the route so ignore that for a second.

Personally I'd say him and LOVELY have the best chemistry since they both know how to have fun together.

basically, this
if you wanna convince someone to cross the line Miya's the better bet