Just Because Finale

It is time. Are you guys ready?

Enafags, holding on to your ship till the end?
Miofags, are you ready to celebrate, or will it end in a different way?

Whatever happens, one side will be mad as fuck. Time to see the results.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/oxbnli.webm
my.mixtape.moe/enqxti.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First post for my Ena .....

Get in here early for the final blow of camerafag tears Not that I really care, I’m glad this melodramatic nonsense is ending

I never believed Camerafags for one second but I'm not very excited for Mio either. Izumi is just too boring a character. Would not self-insert/10

where is user stream when he is needed

>do nothing
>win the mcbowl

worst girl

Ena's club won but she lost. The picture that won was her taking a picture of Eita.

Yeah this confirms it. The anime is following the LN to the tee.

See you Camerafags. I know you're going to go down with your ship.

HOLY SHIT CAMERA WON

Camerafag BTFO

Yep. She lost. It's over. Mio won.

Camera is so nice to take a photo of this happy couple

gomen

Welp. It's the same as the leaked summary of the LN.

Oh well.

face of winner

ski da

They'd be fucking like rabbits in college

They fixed the scene of the pv, good job Pine Jam.

nooooooooooo

Mio is a terrible girl. Equivalent to a child getting angry that someone played with her toy that she hasn't played with in years.

At least it has a ending though.

more like shes fucking like rabbits and hes fapping to camera his one and only true saviour.

This makes me wonder how they will handle Hayama and Yukino getting together in Oregairu.

I knew it was coming since the first episode, fucking Sakurasou author and his vendetta against genki girls. Blacklisted

post yfw Morikawa tells Haruto she isn't interested in him and changes her mind about the "just wait for me"thing

What a waste of time.

Fuck you.

Mio is cute.

The rightful girl wins. Good ending. Even nips agree. Great taste.

Anyone make this rare Ena into something we cannot forget.

The fact that you have "sides" in this means you don't even give a shit about the anime, this is just another arbitrary source of manufactured conflict to you.

WHY ARE THEY STANDING SO FAR APART?

I just want my precious Trumpet.
Also: subs - never.

And Haruto then gets a rubber and picks up Mo.
Mio then dumps the beta boy Eita.
Eita is all alone.

HorribleSubs has made subs for the anime, thus far right?

Are we gonna go to ski?

Genuinene questions to Mio fans. I generally just watched the show.

Would you actually love a girl who sees you as second choice?

Put your trip back on lelouch

Boring end.
Getting spoiled only made it worse.

Slow down on the projection and enjoy the anime user.

She didn't date Haruto so I'd be totally okay with it.

What a shitshow, the writing was really terrible. You can't make a romance show and fucking forget to actually develop the main couple.

the joke of the 2nd option was lost 3 weeks ago user, good try.

I really would have liked a bit more from Eita and Mio. I did like their dynamic and think they had good chemistry. The snow episode was pretty good, for instance. But after that they didn't talk to each other at all until the end of the show. That's total bullshit.

my.mixtape.moe/oxbnli.webm

Good fucking job, Sakurasou author.

So Ena's happy end is that the guys want to go to the same school she does. Amazing how the bar is so low that "has orbiters" is a resolution. I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Well at least walmart hikigaya didn't change his feelings all this time unlike any harem protag.

That's the cry of someone who ACTUALLY TRIED. Not someone who knew she was going to win anyway, the only things she had to do was to be in the same school as the guy.

My god, this show is boring as shit.

>Still nothing on HIDIVE and Amazon

True Tears did it better. The pacing of this show is so bad but at least it's not dumb like Houseki no Kuni.

Fuck that Sakurasou author. Blacklisted and dropped, not even going to watch the episode. Ena got such a shitty end no one deserves such an end. The best she could manage was her beta orbiters coming with her to college. She lost the Eitabowl, she lost the competition and then she gets this? Fuck this shit. I'm genuinely glad this show ran into production troubles.

Fucking garbage author.

waiting for the ova epilogo with the children of Eita and Mio to laugh at me more than the tears of the camerafags.

This ending seems pretty tame but I can't say I expected anything.

We'll never know about Morikawa then ;_;

>S-She didn't try
Salty camerafag detected
>The only thing she had to do was to study her ass off to be in the same school as the guy.
FTFY.

We need just a timeskip OVA

won't even bother to download episode 12
fuck this shit and fuck the author
i hope he fucking dies

Where are the fucking subs? People is being payed to delay their goddamn work. I hope someone gets fired.

>best girl lost
>worst girl won

Ah God not this shit. I'm not even mad now. Just laughing. Thank you so much for 12 weeks of this bullshit. Fucking Noe ga suki da all over again. Maybe the staff deliberately wanted to make sure the show gets the most lame and forgettable ending possible. Great fucking job if so. But just don't make any god damn romance ever again

>Noe
Noe's situation was interesting because she was confessed to, started dating, and then the MC backed out on her.
Ena's situation is nothing interesting in comparison.

>Ena's situation is nothing interesting in comparison
Still best girl.

>Dead thread
I guess everybody dropped this shit.

Subs are not out yet.

Your tears are delicious. Glad I root for Mio since the first episode.

JUST because

>Expecting something good from sakurasou author

>JUST because
Is this the actual joke from the author.

True tears would be if Ena started going out with Eita halfway through the season only for Eita to dump her the last episode. Been almost 10 damn years and i'm still mad.

Thank God, it's over, I guess.

>that face
Holy fuck. I'm not even gonna bother finishing this

same

>best girl lost
I was still clinging to some hope, But I should've known better.

You should at least watch how awful the "climax" is. Eita tries to hit a homerun so he can confess to Mio as Ena watches on. Eita's love turns the baseball into a fucking jet and he chases it while the OP plays.
my.mixtape.moe/enqxti.webm

And here's the walking bit before that.

>Eita tries to hit a homerun so he can confess to Mio as Ena watches on. Eita's love turns the baseball into a fucking jet and he chases it while the OP plays
Jesus Christ

I don't know why you guys are blaming the author. It's not even like he tried some kind of bait and switch with the readers, on contrary, he always made it pretty clear that Ena didn't have a chance since the start.

Shippers, man.

It was an anime original, and it ended up being the most generic garbage. Also why are you defending hack writing

Its almost as if he didn't need to introduce a love triangle at all, and could have just had Mio and Eita interact more.

>arguing with camerafags

>arguing with camerafags
At least you can argue with them, unlike miofags.

>It's not even like he tried some kind of bait and switch with the readers
Of course he did.

>gives Mio and Eita no development and just makes her begin to like him only when she realises her backup is gone
Were there any actual fun moments between Eita and Mio? It feels like such a forced relationship.

>can argue with camerafags
Sure, you can argue with shippers who unironically use "cuck" or "cuckold" on every posts.

>cuck
And surprisingly, You're the first one to use that word in this thread.

Does photoclub want to enter Eita's university?

Just look at the thread before this, my man.
I'm not wrong.

So, are they going to the same University?

B R A V O Sakurasou faggot.

And this is why TGK is king.

get that crap out of here, not even this dull ending deserves that comparison.

>TGK
Is it that bad, would you recommend watching it?

In my opinion, it's one of the top 3 shows of the year.

It's one of the best romance anime I've ever watched. Instead of focusing on shitty drama, it focuses more on developing the main couple. There's still drama of course, but it's VERY light and dealt with VERY quickly.

Just beware it's a very 'real' anime. No rainbow hair, no screeching or heavy tropes, and the characters act very much like you'd expect middle schoolers to act. There are even times when I would almost suffer second hand embarrassment over how realistically clumsy the characters could be. But it was a good pain and I love it.

Boring shit anime fuckk

>The best she could manage was her beta orbiters coming with her to college
Because was such an alpha male, right?

Hopefully you don't end up talkling like a retard in public after watching it since it's basically the two main characters saying
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>etoooooooooooooo
>ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Two introvert middle schoolers going through an awkward puberty-filled time in their lives have trouble talking to one another

Hate it, but it works. It's even masterful by how it's contrasted when they exchange texts on the phone.